Who Follows You

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Is there a way to see who is? I thought I was following someone and I was not, so I fixed that by clicking the follow and it showed this person was already following me.

So, in short, I can see all that I follow but I cannot see who is following ME?

You get a notice that someone is following you. I just got one the other day.

Is there a way to see who is? I thought I was following someone and I was not, so I fixed that by clicking the follow and it showed this person was already following me.

The DHS, FBI, CIA, NRO, NSA, DOD, DEA, DOE, and CID are all following you.

Nighty nite!

Nighty nite!
Don't forget the CDC and the LMFAO

Nighty nite!
Don't forget the fu :fu:

Nighty nite!
Don't forget the fu :fu:
That's a macro aggression. You're fucked now.

You get a notice that someone is following you. I just got one the other day.
I have never...ever..gotten a notice that someone is following me. I have it clicked ON to be told, too. Then again, half the time, my alerts don't work anyway,.

I'm not sure what, if anything, happens when you follow someone, but I'm following you :)
I'm following you, too. :lol:

If you click on profile page, the icons of the people following you are down on left, above those are the icons of people you are following.

I'm not sure what, if anything, happens when you follow someone, but I'm following you :)
But what does it all mean ????

That sounded much more creepy after I posted it. Hahaha

I have no clue.
Maybe cereal_killer can 'splain it better?

I know that "following" is the same as "friends".

You can follow someone but you don't have to wait for them to accept it or not. You are automatically following them whether they want you to or not.

And, someone can follow YOU and you might not want them to be, but nothing can stop them.

We can see who we are following and ignoring but we cannot see who is ignoring or following us. Yes? No?

I have no clue.

You can follow someone but you don't have to wait for them to accept it or not. You are automatically following them whether they want you to or not.

And, someone can follow YOU and you might not want them to be, but nothing can stop them.

We can see who we are following and ignoring but we cannot see who is ignoring or following us. Yes? No?
I can see who is following me. If you click on your tiny little avatar right at the top of the screen and click profile page, you should see the pics of whose following you right at the bottom of the page on the left, and above them the pics of people you are following.

I have no clue.

I can see who is following me. If you click on your tiny little avatar right at the top of the screen and click profile page, you should see the pics of whose following you right at the bottom of the page on the left, and above them the pics of people you are following.
TA DA!! That's where it is! I couldn't figure out how to see who was following me but you solved the problem. Another smartypants! Yay!

Meanwhile, 97 are following me! But the majority of them are poofed. Gone on their own accord or pinked.

Forum List

Back