Twitter/Facebook Links disruptive

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2010
Davenport, IA
i suddenly found myself sent to my Twitter account with the OP post ready to be posted under my account. I didn't understand why my iPad sent me there. Then I discovered these new buttons on the title page of the thread.

Please remove or move those links somewhere else as they are located in a bad place that I use to scroll the page. Moving them over to the far left side would be better.

Thanks.

I do not understand this modern need to share everything with everybody. I don't have a Titter or Facefuck account and I'm not going to.

I do not understand this modern need to share everything with everybody. I don't have a Titter or Facefuck account and I'm not going to.
Signing up to Facebook was a big mistake. First off, you get spammed with notices from friends of your friends. Like I care about what somebody did that I don't even know said or did.. I haven't logged on in months, but I suspect these lnew links will be sending me there when I don't want to. Hence this OP. I hope they can do something about it.

Signing up to Facebook was a big mistake. First off, you get spammed with notices from friends of your friends. Like I care about what somebody did that I don't even know said or did.. I haven't logged on in months, but I suspect these lnew links will be sending me there when I don't want to. Hence this OP. I hope they can do something about it.
I signed up because I found a name online I thought was a old friend and he had a facebook account. Turns out it wasn't him but I got emails from them almost everyday asking if I knew Andy Zipateli.

i suddenly found myself sent to my Twitter account with the OP post ready to be posted under my account. I didn't understand why my iPad sent me there. Then I discovered these new buttons on the title page of the thread.

Please remove or move those links somewhere else as they are located in a bad place that I use to scroll the page. Moving them over to the far left side would be better.

Thanks.
There's no room on the far left, it messes with the formatting on mobile devices, thus the placement on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back