Who and what the "Conservatives" are.

Jan 6th was Nancy's Reichstag Fire Event.

We know the Capitol police were ordered to stand down. Next we learn when Nancy gave the order to let the Antifa BLM Alinsky MAGA posers in

Really? And who gave th e m the order to stand down and where's your proof of that? I'm calling you a liar and you have no evidence. You have nothing but hatred.

We know the Capitol police were ordered to stand down. Next we learn when Nancy gave the order to let the Antifa BLM Alinsky MAGA posers in

Really? And who gave th e m the order to stand down and where's your proof of that? I'm calling you a liar and you have no evidence. You have nothing but hatred.
^ clueless, uninformed, ignorant, but calls me a liar.

Capitol Police IG report

Look it up

^ clueless, uninformed, ignorant, but calls me a liar.

Capitol Police IG report

Look it up

Post the link or be quiet please.

Leftism is unacceptable. it really is that simple.
Agreed, I despise the Far Left.

Now, shall we discuss the Far Right and their White Supremacy...Proud Boys...Confederate Flag Wavers, the original KKK, which was the Southern DixieCrats. What you call Democrats......We laugh at your lack of History Knowledge.
There really is no far right. Sorry.

That's brilliant. That is earthshattering research. Totally unbiased and a emphatic display of hatred and ignorance. Yet it's republicans who say dems hate America.
That's because they do. Democrats are the enemy, not Republicans.

Wheres you're evidence of that? You have none and it's a brain fart or i i mating from your hatred, which I spoke of before. Enemy of what? Republicans?
How do you feel about having democracy destroyed if you had your way?

You don't think much about what you say. You're not real smart son.
Enemies of the country. Democrats are all about instituting permanent one party rule and eliminating all opposition, even if it means utilizing extermination camps to do it. Just like your idols in Nazi Germany.

Agreed, I despise the Far Left.

Now, shall we discuss the Far Right and their White Supremacy...Proud Boys...Confederate Flag Wavers, the original KKK, which was the Southern DixieCrats. What you call Democrats......We laugh at your lack of History Knowledge.
There really is no far right. Sorry.
There is a Far Left, though. And that makes every Democrat guilty by association.

After 6Jan21, no one should be surprised concerning the actions of the right wing in this nation.

TRUTH is Kryptonite to a Trumper.

Trumpers need Fake Fox news to survive, because Fox News feeds these retards they lies they need to hear in order to keep "drinking the koolaid" and remain loyal lemming sheep Republicans.

If Trumpers were told the truth, then they would no longer support the GOP party of total failure and lies.

These dumb fucks would rather live a lie, than accept truth and reality. This is just another perfect example of that.

but but but the election was stolen. Trump told me it was...

Damned straight! And I have every right to be as you far Left whackjobs are doing everything to destroy MY country!
One nation, under the Garage Mechanic's Companion, indivisible, with liberty and just us for some.
More my country than yours, Communist scumbag. And if you finally succeed in implementing your dream of permanent far Left one party rule (which Jets wholeheartedly supports as he is as useful as tits on a bull), then this is the future I, along with every REAL American want:

Mushroom Cloud.jpg

After 6Jan21, no one should be surprised concerning the actions of the right wing in this nation.

I don't watch CNN but read the report on Reuters.

The first and only thing conservatives seem to do in most situations is either commit violence or threaten violence.

This is terrorism plain and simple. It shouldn't be allowed.

So you think Conservatism should be banned? You think America should be nothing BUT a Far Left totalitarian dictatorship?

No one thinks that. You politically radicalized morons are such snowflakes.

Forum List

Back