About the prospects of an eventual verdict in Trump NYC case

I await, the Trump lawyers making that case. Good luck. Looks like you will need it, or these charges would not be going to trial, if that simply avoided.
You seriously have wickedly undue faith in lower court judicial determinations.

Try to think it through. The misdemeanors are absolutely time barred. No question about that. However, via the prosecutorial sleight of hand of claiming that the misdemeanors were (allegedly) “committed for the purpose of concealing some other crime or crimes,” the persecutor for a grand jury to indict the misdemeanors as felonies.

And a court — which is supposed to oversee the judicial process — appears to have concluded that even though the necessary misdemeanor elements are each time barred, the felony charges may survive (since each felony comes with a longer statute of limitations).

Intent clear how a jury can legally and validly conclude that the misdemeanors are satisfied as elements of the charges when each such element is itself time barred.

It could be an interesting appellate point.

See:

They ignored it! An appeals court will not.
Between your know service time, your teaching time and your recruiting time, somehow, your lawyer time and accreditation, (if real) was not brought to my attention, so it just comes off as longing, not a credible legal opinion. Sorry.
Good luck.

I
You seriously have wickedly undue faith in lower court judicial determinations.

Try to think it through. The misdemeanors are absolutely time barred. No question about that. However, via the prosecutorial sleight of hand of claiming that the misdemeanors were (allegedly) “committed for the purpose of concealing some other crime or crimes,” the persecutor for a grand jury to indict the misdemeanors as felonies.

And a court — which is supposed to oversee the judicial process — appears to have concluded that even though the necessary misdemeanor elements are each time barred, the felony charges may survive (since each felony comes with a longer statute of limitations).

Intent clear how a jury can legally and validly conclude that the misdemeanors are satisfied as elements of the charges when each such element is itself time barred.

It could be an interesting appellate point.

See:

I said, "Good Luck". Until I see it, I just don't have much faith in it, especially if not a recurring topic by known lawyers, judges and law school deans. I pretty well favor the courts until somebody wins and appeal and I get to read the opinion of that appellate. A couple of semesters of Business law, mostly on contract law and tort, don't make me any kind of legal expert. You have given none of your legal education and qualifications, but I do not wish to insult, so I simply say, "good luck".

I

I said, "Good Luck". Until I see it, I just don't have much faith in it, especially if not a recurring topic by known lawyers, judges and law school deans. I pretty well favor the courts until somebody wins and appeal and I get to read the opinion of that appellate. A couple of semesters of Business law, mostly on contract law and tort, don't make me any kind of legal expert. You have given none of your legal education and qualifications, but I do not wish to insult, so I simply say, "good luck".
Zzz.

Look. I don’t give a shit if you or others doubt my Jd and bar admission

And I’m not a litigant nor a lawyer for a litigant, so I don’t need any luck.

I’m a fan of our judicial system. But I’m not blind to its many faults.

You are always free to believe whatever you wish. Have a blast. But don’t expect everyone to be as naive.

Zzz.

Look. I don’t give a shit if you or others doubt my Jd and bar admission

And I’m not a litigant nor a lawyer for a litigant, so I don’t need any luck.

I’m a fan of our judicial system. But I’m not blind to its many faults.

You are always free to believe whatever you wish. Have a blast. But don’t expect everyone to be as naive.
Where did you receive your JD and how long did you practice?

Between your know service time, your teaching time and your recruiting time, somehow, your lawyer time and accreditation, (if real) was not brought to my attention, so it just comes off as longing, not a credible legal opinion. Sorry.
Good luck.
My lawyer time was required law courses for my Master's degree in Education. I also taught government for most of my career.

We don't think you're evil.

We just think you're kind of a moron, someone who is mentally weak and easily terrified. You have no mental defenses against the media brainwashing that your masters orchestrated.

You can't be saved. Your brainwashing is permanent. No matter what happens, no matter what the facts are, you'll spin things to match the alternate reality that you live in now. All we can do now is minimize the harm that you do.
You better hope your kangaroo court gets a conviction. If not, the democrat party is done. Move to Canada.

You better hope your kangaroo court gets a conviction. If not, the democrat party is done. Move to Canada.
Why?

Instead of issuing vague threats, you need to be specific.

But that's only if you don't want to look like a coward. And I can understand why you would. Your cult praises cowardice.

Forum List

Back