Who and what the "Conservatives" are.

So all your complaining about police brutality is "just bitching?"
I don't complain about police brutality. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you look even dumber.
Do you support BLM, asshole?
I support the Bureau of Land Management, yes. As for Black Lives Matter? The moment violence and destruction of property for their cause became mainstream, I bowed out. Same as Magaturds and their shitty insurrection.
So you suppot their claims that cops are killing innocent black people because they are racists?
Not necessarily. Case by case basis. Critical thinking, dumb shit. Try it sometime.
Who do you think you're fooling, asshole? They have claimed several deaths of blacks in police custody were deliberate murder. Which ones don't you accept as valid?
Uh, buddy? Fuck off with your interrogative line of questioning. Not biting.
Yeah, I didn't think you wanted to answer those questions.

Just admit that you support BLM, asshole.
I'm not a binary thinking, swinging dick meathead. Like you. Sorry, not sorry. Go fuck yourself.

I don't complain about police brutality. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you look even dumber.
I support the Bureau of Land Management, yes. As for Black Lives Matter? The moment violence and destruction of property for their cause became mainstream, I bowed out. Same as Magaturds and their shitty insurrection.
So you suppot their claims that cops are killing innocent black people because they are racists?
Not necessarily. Case by case basis. Critical thinking, dumb shit. Try it sometime.
Then as a critical thinker you surely understand that most people who voted for Trump didn't support the violence on January 6th, even Trump didn't.

Then as a critical thinker you surely understand that most people who voted for Trump didn't support the violence on January 6th, even Trump didn't.
Yes. I do. But there are some extremist entities on the right that are a loud minority with influence over some members of Congress. Just like those on the left.

It's a problem.

Yes. I do. But there are some extremist entities on the right that are a loud minority with influence over some members of Congress. Just like those on the left.

It's a problem.
Agree.

No, you aren't. ONLY Conservatives adhere to the truth. Liberals are all about instituting Communism.
I can tell when people are being judgemental by looking at them.
Damned straight! And I have every right to be as you far Left whackjobs are doing everything to destroy MY country!
There is the problem.
It is NOT Your Country, it is OUR Country.
And I don't like the "progress" that has been made to cater to the Sodomites and shemales which constitute less than 0.00000001% of the population.
Life's a bitch sometimes.
And it can be fixed by repealing all of the "special" laws that allow destruction of the only PROPER definitions of marriage and family, reenact and enforce sodomy laws, etc.
It ain't going to be 'fixed' tho. So you're just bitching about it. Yawn.
People "bitched" about slavery for 200 years before it got fixed, asshole.

There are hundreds of issues that CNN could and should tackle six months in to Biden's administration but all we get is 2 year old leaked Giuliani phone conversations and what it means to be a Conservative. Somethin ain't right.

It's a problem.
Who is that, dumbass?

Tumbleweed, a critical thinker? Surely you jest.

It's a problem.
Who is that, dumbass?
You're an idiot. Lesson over. Did you learn anything new about yourself, Jethro?

It's a problem.
Who is that, dumbass?
You're an idiot. Lesson over. Did you learn anything new about yourself, Jethro?
I knew you couldn't name anyone, dumbfuck.

It is the Democrats that have always been the enemy. They are not America's bestest buddies.
We are the backbone of America.
No, you aren't. ONLY Conservatives adhere to the truth. Liberals are all about instituting Communism.
Really?

The only people that wanted to institute communism in the US was Trump and his cult but I don't consider them to be conservative by any means.

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

The Trump cult cheering a communist and communism.

After 6Jan21, no one should be surprised concerning the actions of the right wing in this nation.
We really are in a unique moment. It's difficult to say whether (a) they are under the temporary influence of a group pathology and a smaller group of agitators, or (b) this is just who they have been all along, and it's finally all coming out.

They're driven by a rage that's fueled by paranoia, fed every day by their isolated informational ecosystem, and I don't know if there is a way to effectively address that. Outside, of course, of just hoping it ultimately fades with time.

We can look to the Middle East for an ideology that is driven by rage and paranoia. That has never been fixed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back