GOP rep joins Marjorie Taylor Greene in push to oust Speaker Johnson

I want to support ukraine, Israel snd Taiwan

But first we need to protect our own border

And control spending
A one trick pony, eh? Have you ever walked and chewed gum? Juggling priorities was not anything you did as a head of household, and nothing you think military leaders or politicians have done, or ever should. You are just the old fashioned kind of guy, believing doing one thing at a time, do it well to completion, and only then moving forward. I sure am glad you never had any of my jobs. I doubt you would have cut it, in the business world, but probably made a hellova welder, which is a truly important skill that encompasses the traits of your thinking.

And since ASSHOLE Democrats flat out refuse to do that we need to go nuclear on their ass on spending and FORCE them to choke on it.
I dont agree with that

Maybe we cant control spending

But for our own sake and future generations we have to try

As do you apoarently

Only you just want to assist ukraine while to hell with America
How so, by putting everything else, all other consideration of the united states on hold, simply because I thing Biden has done a piss poor job on the southern border? No. That is you. If you are a single issue voter, so be it. It does not mean most people are or should be. If that is your logic, why are you not pushing to simply shut down the government until Biden knuckles under to your demands? Obviously the economy is more important, so you cannot simply kill it, especially in an election year. The loss of election to him again, is more important (even to you), and other national and international concerns have to at least be considered, managed and juggled. Government is like the economy, many different items of importance to be balanced and worked on, and it is not possible to have a one trick pony approach, and the country as we know and our place in the world maintained. You may wish for a simpler time, but it has never been as simply as you would like.

How so, by putting everything else, all other consideration of the united states on hold, simply because I thing Biden has done a piss poor job on the southern border? No. That is you. If you are a single issue voter, so be it. It does not mean most people are or should be. If that is your logic, why are you not pushing to simply shut down the government until Biden knuckles under to your demands? Obviously the economy is more important, so you cannot simply kill it, especially in an election year. The loss of election to him again, is more important (even to you), and other national and international concerns have to at least be considered, managed and juggled. Government is like the economy, many different items of importance to be balanced and worked on, and it is not possible to have a one trick pony approach, and the country as we know and our place in the world maintained. You may wish for a simpler time, but it has never been as simply as you would like.
What good does it do to save ukraine while we lose America?

You would have to show it to me from somewhere other than Russia Today. I simply don't read your Kremlin paper or website.
I don't expect any Americans to read RT. The point can still be made. As I've long predicted, the tiny Zionist state is vulnerable to attack that can be devastating, and we don't want that to happen.

So we'll have to wait to see if the attacks on Iran increase or decrease now, due to Iran's show of strength and resolve. It could result in the peace we've all been hoping for?

It's a little confusing White, first we're told that there were no hits by Iran and then yesterday we saw an attempt to exaggerate the number of hits and damage done.

What good does it do to save ukraine while we lose America?
You're not even understanding the reason why America is there fighting Russia.

Russia must be stopped and destroyed.

You could show that you're paying attention by considering whether or not America 'should' be there.

Is it a critical task for America to stop Russia from becoming the global superpower? Or is it simply their attempt to defend their borders from US/Nato.

President Trump is solidly behind Mike Johnson and that alone I think pretty much protects him from any serious effort to oust him. He does need to join with the anti-Ukraine funding group in demanding that we know how the money is being used as there is only vague and unverifiable accounting at this time.
Trump is "solidly" behind anyone who swabs his ass as thoroughly as Johnson obviously did last weekend.

Trump is "solidly" behind anyone who swabs his ass as thoroughly as Johnson obviously did last weekend.
I gently disagree with that. He, as any normal person would, does defend and support those who share his vision and view of how things should be as do those of us who share that vision and view of how things should be support him.

I gently disagree with that. He, as any normal person would, does defend and support those who share his vision and view of how things should be as do those of us who share that vision and view of how things should be support him.
Johnson hasn't supported anything Trump * claims* to be in favor of....But then again, neither did McCarthy.

From idiotic spending, to caving on FISA, to funding more idiotic foreign wars, Trump gets serially rolled by people who play up to him.

It's the way it is, whether you believe it or not.

You're not reasoning at all...You're falling for the neocon warmonger narrative, like a good little rube.
See? The important point is, Mac got it wiped off his shoe quicker than I could say that he had to revise his remarks.

Enough of the amusement for now.

Johnson hasn't supported anything Trump * claims* to be in favor of....But then again, neither did McCarthy.

From idiotic spending, to caving on FISA, to funding more idiotic foreign wars, Trump gets serially rolled by people who play up to him.
I don't see it that way. And I don't require that people agree with every thing the way I see it either in order to be acceptable. I like you for instance. :)

I try to look at the whole big picture and understand no two people are ever going to agree on everything. I hate the FISA law the way it is written but if the Democrats have their way it would be far worse. I approve helping Israel and the Ukraine but want the way our help is used to be entirely transparent.

But are either of these things deal breakers when it comes to who should be elected in 2024? No because the larger issue is whether we will be America or another Marxist totalitarian country. Let's get somebody sane into office and MAGA people into a substantial congressional majority and then we can fight over the details.

Forum List

Back