Institute For Energy Research: Biden has taken over 200 actions to make it harder to produce energy.

Poor Dumbfuck, lying again. :itsok:

He said, "pipeline" and then you repeated "pipeline." You clearly didn't know which pipeline he was talking about as evidenced by you saying I have "ZERO reading comprehension skills," in response to me pointing out he was referring to the Keystone XL pipeline.
I’m gonna give you a piece of friendly advise: STFU, tuck tail, slink away, and stop digging.

He referenced the first action my link discussed. You clearly can’t comprehend what is written in my link, so let me help you out. Here is the first thing mentioned:

The first act was canceling the Keystone XL pipeline, issuing a moratorium……

Now dumbfuck, try to convince the group I didn’t know he was talking about the Keystone XL pipeline. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Nearly all kilowatt hours added in America was Solar or Wind this year.

Yes, stupid government subsidies and destructive government mandates
have led to the construction of lots of more expensive, less reliable wind and solar.

How many reliable nuclear reactors should we build,
to help back up the stupid, crappy "green" energy you love?

Poor Dumbfuck, lying again. :itsok:

He said, "pipeline" and then you repeated "pipeline." You clearly didn't know which pipeline he was talking about as evidenced by you saying I have "ZERO reading comprehension skills," in response to me pointing out he was referring to the Keystone XL pipeline.

Faun

I’m gonna give you a piece of friendly advise: STFU, tuck tail, slink away, and stop digging.

He referenced the first action my link discussed. You clearly can’t comprehend what is written in my link, so let me help you out. Here is the first thing mentioned:

Now dumbfuck, try to convince the group I didn’t know he was talking about the Keystone XL pipeline. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The Keystone Pipeline SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN APPROVED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Trump only did it to stick to Obama. That's a poor reason to do anything.

Global warming is going to kill billions.
US spent fuel per year is only about 2000 tons.
More impetus for putting money into fusion. This isn’t an either/or. Oil and fission are both bad. While we may need them for the present, neither is an answer. Solar and wind should be getting a bigger share until fusion kicks in.

The Keystone Pipeline SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN APPROVED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Trump only did it to stick to Obama. That's a poor reason to do anything.
Nobody gives a shit about your KKKanadian opinion.

More impetus for putting money into fusion. This isn’t an either/or. Oil and fission are both bad. While we may need them for the present, neither is an answer. Solar and wind should be getting a bigger share until fusion kicks in.

We can use fission, now, to reduce CO2.
Or we can use fusion, maybe, possibly, decades in the future. Maybe.
Do you want to reduce CO2 now?
Or should we wait until maybe someday?

Solar and wind should be getting a bigger share until fusion kicks in.

Solar and wind are less than worthless without reliable backup, like natural gas or nuclear.

Forum List

Back