Zone1 Was Jesus Woke?

"Woke" as used by the liberal left contradicts their actual mental state, which is asleep to reality.

Romans 11:8
(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.

"Woke" as used by the liberal left contradicts their actual mental state, which is asleep to reality.

Romans 11:8
(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.

Blessed be the Woke
For the Kingdom of Heaven is their destiny

Jesus was all about helping the poor and less fortunate. Far cry from america today.

Jesus was all about helping the poor and less fortunate. Far cry from america today.
Wrong once again. Jesus, who IS G-d Almighty Himself came for one purpose, and one purpose only. To die on the Cross as full payment for our sins. His message was not about "love and tolerance", but sin, judgement, and repentance. He came to warn mankind about the impending doom for those who refuse to repent and turn to Jesus.

Jesus‘ teachings were consideration of others, helping the poor and sick, helping social outcasts like prostitutes and Lepers.
Jesus taught that you have an obligation to care for others and not judge them.

Was Jesus Woke?

View attachment 818456

Jesus was the wokestest of them all.

"I love Jesus" they say "but I'm not going to hug a leper, in fact I'm going to vote for those who want to kill the lepers"

Jesus' message is of individual responsibility for one's well being. "Woke", being a distortion of language and a manipulated mindset, has nothing to do with it.

Er...

"When Jesus came down from the mountainside, large crowds followed him. A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.”

Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy. Then Jesus said to him, “See that you don’t tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them.” – Matthew 8:1-4"

Put this into "individual responsiblity"

"When Jesus came down from the mountainside, large crowds followed him. A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean."

"Jesus reached out his hand and then pulled it way. "Clean yourself bitch, I'm not getting your disease, it's disgusting" Immediately the leper wasn't cleansed of his leprosy. Then Jesus said to him, "See that you don't tell anyone. I'd look bad for my image and I won't be able to sell snake oil to people" But go show yourself to the priest and tell him that I'm a cool dude. Maffew ate:won-for"

If jesus were around today teaching the same things he taught then most conservatives would consider him a woke hippie and Would condemn him.

Conservatives love jesus but they hate everything he taught.
You've got it backwards. Jesus was very conservative. He railed at the liberal Pharisees.

Last edited:
Wrong once again. Jesus, who IS G-d Almighty Himself came for one purpose, and one purpose only. To die on the Cross as full payment for our sins. His message was not about "love and tolerance", but sin, judgement, and repentance. He came to warn mankind about the impending doom for those who refuse to repent and turn to Jesus.
Jesus came to confound the Jews (they're still confounded). :biggrin:

Last edited:
Blessed be the Woke
For the Kingdom of Heaven is their destiny
Jesus teachings emphasize the importance of love, compassion, forgiveness, and service to others. He taught his followers to love their enemies, to treat others as they would like to be treated, and put the needs of others before their own. He also emphasized the importance of faith & trust in God and taught he followers to pray a seek God's guidance in all aspects of their lives.

seems like a good policy to me.

Jesus teachings emphasize the importance of love, compassion, forgiveness, and service to others. He taught his followers to love their enemies, to treat others as they would like to be treated, and put the needs of others before their own. He also emphasized the importance of faith & trust in God and taught he followers to pray a seek God's guidance in all aspects of their lives.

Nope. John 3:3 except a man be BORN AGAIN he cannot see the Kingdom of G-d.

You've got it backwards. Jesus was very conservative. He railed at the liberal Pharisees.

This is hilarious:

"The Pharisees and the teachers of the Law are experts in the Law of Moses. 3 So obey everything they teach you, but don't do as they do. After all, they say one thing and do something else."

Like when Trump said "lock her up" and then said "“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Trump said, according to a tweet by Times journalist Mike Grynbaum. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.”"

The very definition of Woke

This is hilarious:

"The Pharisees and the teachers of the Law are experts in the Law of Moses. 3 So obey everything they teach you, but don't do as they do. After all, they say one thing and do something else."

Like when Trump said "lock her up" and then said "“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Trump said, according to a tweet by Times journalist Mike Grynbaum. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.”"

The Pharisees excused themselves from obeying laws that they found inconvenient. That's liberalism 101.

Forum List

Back