GOP rep joins Marjorie Taylor Greene in push to oust Speaker Johnson

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I'm surprised the left, anarchists, etc, haven't joined the GOP, since they couldn't do a better job of burning the place down!

Mike Johnson says he won’t resign amid right-wing backlash over foreign aid to Ukraine​

A defiant House Speaker Mike Johnson, facing growing threats to his speakership, said Tuesday he is not resigning and dismissed threats to his gavel as “absurd” after a second Republican member of Congress threatened to oust Johnson for his handling of legislation to send foreign aid to Ukraine and Israel.

After Republican Rep. Thomas Massie said he would co-sponsor an effort to oust Johnson from his job and called on him to resign, the Louisiana Republican described himself as a “wartime speaker” in challenging times.

“I am not resigning,” Johnson told reporters. “And it is, in my view, an absurd notion that someone would bring a vacate motion when we are simply here trying to do our jobs.”

Greene is just grandstanding in her bid to be Trumps VP choice

Republican drama when selecting him

Republican drama in getting rid of him

Its a good thing to not be a republican

Are we really going to go through this again? That sure has turned into a suckshit party.
Aid to the Zionists and to Taiwan are also mentioned in your link, and that makes the proposition more complicated.

ABC News reports this and then RT chooses to repost it.

There are several unsatisfactory presumptions being made.

Johnson and his party must consider all of the ramifications on supporting three proposed wars. I think that will cause the GOP to change their thinking on holding back support for the UKraine.

Aid to the Zionists and to Taiwan are also mentioned in your link, and that makes the proposition more complicated.

ABC News reports this and then RT chooses to repost it.

There are several unsatisfactory presumptions being made.

Johnson and his party must consider all of the ramifications on supporting three proposed wars. I think that will cause the GOP to change their thinking on holding back support for the UKraine.
They should support foreign military material aid for Ukraine, and Israel as needed or warranted.

The best we could hope for is these clowns not getting anything done, ever. Unfortunately, the swamp gets some stuff through.
And there is the cult line. This right here explains the existence of useless piles of crap like Greene and Gaetz. And Trump, really.

These embarrassing people hold nothing but contempt for government and for academics and education.

And generally for anything and everything that's better than them, which is almost everything. It's now a race to the bottom.

I'm surprised the left, anarchists, etc, haven't joined the GOP, since they couldn't do a better job of burning the place down!

Mike Johnson says he won’t resign amid right-wing backlash over foreign aid to Ukraine​

President Trump is solidly behind Mike Johnson and that alone I think pretty much protects him from any serious effort to oust him. He does need to join with the anti-Ukraine funding group in demanding that we know how the money is being used as there is only vague and unverifiable accounting at this time.

Its called cleaning house... you dems should do the same before your party is weakened further....
Independents may, in fact, be the largest single voting block in the United States, as most people realize both the main parties are simply FUBAR (Fucked Up Beyond All Recovery), but we have nothing to do with what those parties choose or care if either of those two political parties remain on their present course or not. That party is terminally screwed. Many Republicans or former Republicans realize this, and became Independent. I am not sure the Democrats realize how screwed some of their actual positions are, when considered by normal Americans.

They should support foreign military material aid for Ukraine, and Israel as needed or warranted.
I think that both wars are critically important for America's future. The link I posted suggests the reason why the Israel war has become critically important. I don't think that the appearances of the hyper-sonic missiles got through!

RT.com has high stakes on suggesting that and so it can't go unchallenged.

Forum List

Back