Who and what the "Conservatives" are.

No, you aren't. ONLY Conservatives adhere to the truth. Liberals are all about instituting Communism.
I can tell when people are being judgemental by looking at them.
Damned straight! And I have every right to be as you far Left whackjobs are doing everything to destroy MY country!
There is the problem.
It is NOT Your Country, it is OUR Country.
And I don't like the "progress" that has been made to cater to the Sodomites and shemales which constitute less than 0.00000001% of the population.
Life's a bitch sometimes.
And it can be fixed by repealing all of the "special" laws that allow destruction of the only PROPER definitions of marriage and family, reenact and enforce sodomy laws, etc.
It ain't going to be 'fixed' tho. So you're just bitching about it. Yawn.

Leftism is unacceptable. it really is that simple.
Read this as: political opposition is unacceptable. Only total devotion to Trump is permitted.
Wrong, devotion to Leftism and BiDumbfuck is unacceptable.
Wrong. Trumpism is clear in its philosophy. It is about Trump. Only Trump. No one else matters but Trump.

All those that disagree with Trump are the enemy.

Trumpism=Stalinism

1623524249351.jpeg

Leftism is unacceptable. it really is that simple.
Read this as: political opposition is unacceptable. Only total devotion to Trump is permitted.
Wrong, devotion to Leftism and BiDumbfuck is unacceptable.
Wrong. Trumpism is clear in its philosophy. It is about Trump. Only Trump. No one else matters but Trump.

All those that disagree with Trump are the enemy.

Trumpism=Stalinism
Left wing folklore rearing its lying head. LOL

No, you aren't. ONLY Conservatives adhere to the truth. Liberals are all about instituting Communism.
Damned straight! And I have every right to be as you far Left whackjobs are doing everything to destroy MY country!
There is the problem.
And I don't like the "progress" that has been made to cater to the Sodomites and shemales which constitute less than 0.00000001% of the population.
And it can be fixed by repealing all of the "special" laws that allow destruction of the only PROPER definitions of marriage and family, reenact and enforce sodomy laws, etc.
So all your complaining about police brutality is "just bitching?"

Are all leftwingers such transparent douchebags?

There is the problem.

Are all leftwingers such transparent douchebags?
Yep. We can see right through them.

The left can't brag about their accomplishments because their cities are shooting galleries, so all they have is propaganda.

I don't complain about police brutality. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you look even dumber.
Do you support BLM, asshole?
I support the Bureau of Land Management, yes. As for Black Lives Matter? The moment violence and destruction of property for their cause became mainstream, I bowed out. Same as Magaturds and their shitty insurrection.

I don't complain about police brutality. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you look even dumber.
I support the Bureau of Land Management, yes. As for Black Lives Matter? The moment violence and destruction of property for their cause became mainstream, I bowed out. Same as Magaturds and their shitty insurrection.
So you suppot their claims that cops are killing innocent black people because they are racists?

So you suppot their claims that cops are killing innocent black people because they are racists?
Not necessarily. Case by case basis. Critical thinking, dumb shit. Try it sometime.

After 6Jan21, no one should be surprised concerning the actions of the right wing in this nation.

LMAO CNN was used as a source. :lol: :lol: :lol: By "right wing" are you referring to the record number of Americans who vote for Trump? More than ever voted for Obama? OH SNAP!

Not necessarily. Case by case basis. Critical thinking, dumb shit. Try it sometime.
Who do you think you're fooling, asshole? They have claimed several deaths of blacks in police custody were deliberate murder. Which ones don't you accept as valid?

Who do you think you're fooling, asshole? They have claimed several deaths of blacks in police custody were deliberate murder. Which ones don't you accept as valid?
Uh, buddy? Fuck off with your interrogative line of questioning. Not biting.

Uh, buddy? Fuck off with your interrogative line of questioning. Not biting.
Yeah, I didn't think you wanted to answer those questions.

Just admit that you support BLM, asshole.

Forum List

Back