Institute For Energy Research: Biden has taken over 200 actions to make it harder to produce energy.

SOS. First on their list is canceling Trumps EO permitting the construction of an oil import pipeline from Canada that has nothing to do with US oil production.

Same old oil industry propaganda.
That was really just a proposed shortcut in the pipeline. The pipeline is running fine, getting that Canadian sand sludge onto tankers to China every day.

The shortcut failed for the same reason that the existing route goes around Nebraska. "We're farmers, a black gold leak would destroy our crops."

Well, whatever the bozos are thinking that Biden is doing to interfere with energy is failing,

I’m gonna give you a piece of friendly advise: STFU, tuck tail, slink away, and stop digging.

He referenced the first action my link discussed. You clearly can’t comprehend what is written in my link, so let me help you out. Here is the first thing mentioned:

The first act was canceling the Keystone XL pipeline, issuing a moratorium……

Now dumbfuck, try to convince the group I didn’t know he was talking about the Keystone XL pipeline. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Hey Faun here is something else Tater is doing to hurt the oil industry.....shutting down millions more acres to drilling.

I think- if you all lived in a state like mine? 20 below zero? You'd want heat anywhere and anyhow you could get it. I wish THAT on all of you- i hope some day you experience that and your power goes out.... huge laugh
virtue signaling is always fine- if you're warm. fakes.

We can use fission, now, to reduce CO2.
Or we can use fusion, maybe, possibly, decades in the future. Maybe.
Do you want to reduce CO2 now?
Or should we wait until maybe someday?

Solar and wind should be getting a bigger share until fusion kicks in.

Solar and wind are less than worthless without reliable backup, like natural gas or nuclear.
Suddenly CO2 is a thing?!?

You twats aren't whining about CO2 anymore?
We can fire up the old coal plants again?
Awesome!
Why didn't you say that in the first place, instead of waiting 30 years for fusion to work.
It’s never just one thing. Simple answers are for simple minds, but that’s not how the world works.

It’s never just one thing. Simple answers are for simple minds, but that’s not how the world works.

Greentards are simple.

End reliable coal and natural gas.
Build unreliable wind and solar.
Don't build reliable nuclear to back up wind and solar.

Don't worry about the massive expense and economic damage, because
in 2100, it'll be 0.1 degrees cooler. Maybe.

Greentards are simple.

End reliable coal and natural gas.
Build unreliable wind and solar.
Don't build reliable nuclear to back up wind and solar.

Don't worry about the massive expense and economic damage, because
in 2100, it'll be 0.1 degrees cooler. Maybe.
You love absolutes, don’t you?

So you can't refute the facts so cry about the Koch Brothers. Another reason you get laughed at.
Oh look. The Trump humper gives a reach around to the billionaire Koch Bros. Like they need your help, assbreath.

It's laughable.

Forum List

Back