Who and what the "Conservatives" are.

After 6Jan21, no one should be surprised concerning the actions of the right wing in this nation.

I don't watch CNN but read the report on Reuters.

The first and only thing conservatives seem to do in most situations is either commit violence or threaten violence.

This is terrorism plain and simple. It shouldn't be allowed.

When I left the city we drew a line and killed thousands.

Leftism is unacceptable. it really is that simple.

That's brilliant. That is earthshattering research. Totally unbiased and a emphatic display of hatred and ignorance. Yet it's republicans who say dems hate America.
That's because they do. Democrats are the enemy, not Republicans.
You are no Republican.
Sure I am. REAL Republicans don't buddy-buddy to Democrats. They fight them tooth and nail.

Damned straight! And I have every right to be as you far Left whackjobs are doing everything to destroy MY country!
One nation, under the Garage Mechanic's Companion, indivisible, with liberty and just us for some.
More my country than yours, Communist scumbag. And if you finally succeed in implementing your dream of permanent far Left one party rule (which Jets wholeheartedly supports as he is as useful as tits on a bull), then this is the future I, along with every REAL American want:

View attachment 500404
If I can't have MY country be exactly the way that I want it to be, then blowing it to Smithereens is the only acceptable outcome.

That sounds like a tantrum to me.

Damned straight! And I have every right to be as you far Left whackjobs are doing everything to destroy MY country!
One nation, under the Garage Mechanic's Companion, indivisible, with liberty and just us for some.
More my country than yours, Communist scumbag. And if you finally succeed in implementing your dream of permanent far Left one party rule (which Jets wholeheartedly supports as he is as useful as tits on a bull), then this is the future I, along with every REAL American want:

View attachment 500404
If I can't have MY country be exactly the way that I want it to be, then blowing it to Smithereens is the only acceptable outcome.

That sounds like a tantrum to me.
Nope. The truth. You are not entitled to twist and contort MY country into something with 100% taxation and worthless welfare programs.

After 6Jan21, no one should be surprised concerning the actions of the right wing in this nation.

Have you ever considered learning a little bit about political principles instead of just flinging poop like you do?

Leftists like OldCocks are not capable of principles. They have none.

They don't. All they know is what team they are on.

They are the equivalent of the most fundamentalist bible thumper screaming that the world can't be over 6000 years old and that dinosaur bones were put on Earth by Satan to fool us.

Leftism is unacceptable. it really is that simple.

That's brilliant. That is earthshattering research. Totally unbiased and a emphatic display of hatred and ignorance. Yet it's republicans who say dems hate America.
That's because they do. Democrats are the enemy, not Republicans.
You are no Republican.
Sure I am. REAL Republicans don't buddy-buddy to Democrats. They fight them tooth and nail.
No they don't. See how easy that was? Get the fuck outta here with that 'TRUE Scotsman' horse shit. You're simply another dime-a-dozen political hack.

Have you ever considered learning a little bit about political principles instead of just flinging poop like you do?

They are the equivalent of the most fundamentalist bible thumper screaming that the world can't be over 6000 years old and that dinosaur bones were put on Earth by Satan to fool us.

This is precisely what happens when political parties become America's new professional sporting teams. Vapid and superficial reigns supreme.

This is precisely what happens when political parties become America's new professional sporting teams. Vapid and superficial reigns supreme.

No, the DemocRAT party was exposed for what it really is. Communists in sheep's clothing.

No, the DemocRAT party was exposed for what it really is. Communists in sheep's clothing.

You're an idiot. You know nothing.

You're the idiot if you think I am going to compromise anything to the enemy.

You're the idiot if you think I am going to compromise anything to the enemy.

I absolutely, sincerely give no fucks what you do. I'm not here to sing kumbaya with what I believe are enemies to this country either.

No, you aren't. ONLY Conservatives adhere to the truth. Liberals are all about instituting Communism.
I can tell when people are being judgemental by looking at them.
There is the problem.
It is NOT Your Country, it is OUR Country.
And I don't like the "progress" that has been made to cater to the Sodomites and shemales which constitute less than 0.00000001% of the population.

No, you aren't. ONLY Conservatives adhere to the truth. Liberals are all about instituting Communism.
There is the problem.
And I don't like the "progress" that has been made to cater to the Sodomites and shemales which constitute less than 0.00000001% of the population.
Life's a bitch sometimes.

emergency-alert-condition-red.jpg

There is the problem.
Life's a bitch sometimes.
And it can be fixed by repealing all of the "special" laws that allow destruction of the only PROPER definitions of marriage and family, reenact and enforce sodomy laws, etc.

Forum List

Back