White women horrifically beaten by 20 young black men- where is Joe Biden on this, where is Kamala Harris? Do something about this Democrats

Is Joe Biden too busy getting plastic surgery? Or might be the case that Mr. Biden has dementia and he is being told what to do. He only seems to go to black victims. He rightfully invited the young black boy who was shot by a white man to the White House. This is now time for Joe Biden to invite this white woman who was horrifically beaten by 20 black young men, robbed and scarred for life by a mob of pro-BLM maniacs.

The White House press secretary Karine Jean Pierre has got to be grilled about this every day until she stops being a coward until she stops being racist against white people ….and she starts to answer why pro BLM crowds are beating the living hell out of white people, they pull people out of cars, they use mass mobs to rob convenient markets .

If a young black woman was mercilessly beat down by 20 white people it would be in the news every single day for a year. That does not exist though. Part of the result of why those young black men were beating down and robbing that white woman and they robbed her black boyfriend ….it’s because of horrendous leader ship by the racist black mayor elect of Chicago and the racist Democrat party who preach anti-American ism. No wonder why it happened when young black men believe that there is no good jobs for them and that they are being told by the media how racist America is toward blacks….when they know that they won’t even have to go to jail for what they do ….this is what we see in the above video.

This young white woman also had a black boyfriend who attempted to come to her defense as a man of honor. There was also a black woman who is pictured in the video above a good Samaritan who attempted to approach the police to rectify the situation and then the Chicago police drove right past her.

This is no longer a joke this is a criminal behavior. And you notice how I’m not using rude language in this post …this separates me from the far left which represents maybe 10 percent of Democrats they lie their brains out, they simply do not care about the visual evidence staring them in the face every day, they just keep on lying and misrepresenting…

The Democrats on the US message board can no longer turn a blind eye to this. They claim to stand up for Black people ….you people are being told by this black woman in the above video that the Chicago police because of a black racist mayor cannot do their job. This black woman pictured above in the video went to the Chicago police and filed a police report and the Chicago detective said they were try their best…. but the police Lieutenant said they can’t do much because of the newly elected black mayor who is a racist.

Hey listen my fellow Democrats please stop supporting BLM, stop being anti-American please my brothers do the right thing you know you have it inside of you.

Sounds like the police have stopped working because they don't like the new mayor.

Shame on the police.

It's not criminal - it's the rebellion and white people are going to finally get their due for all that slavery shit. Hell Yeah!

700,000 dead in the Economic Civil war was not enough for you? Trillions in Welfare? SECT8....Affirmative Action? Ballgame jobs? Hollyweird commercials? not enough? Fire up the Freighters for the trip back to Africa. One load at a time. It would be cheaper and more effective.

Any Tucker or right wing site is fake news. It is 100% is always FAKE NEWS.
It didn't really matter. From the angle of the camera, as usual, it was really hard to tell what was going on. I could tell that a white chick was getting beat up, barely. If she ain't dead, who cares?

BLM people are very, very angry at white people and they may take it over the bounds of what society can tolerate this time.

Shouldn't we all be thinking in those terms, instead of placing blame as the 'equivalent' of the WTC towers could come crashing down?

How many more blacks guys murdered before they burn the whole joint down White?

I'm betting more black guys are killed by fellow blacks than whites

That’s one minor point. First of all I hope you’re doing well. It’s completely obvious that Chicago has tons of pro BLM people. And I would be willing to bet you that if you were to interview that crowd all of them would say Black Lives Matter. And they were almost all of them hate the police. Obviously these are lawless kids hopefully they can have a better future. I hope you’re having a great day I always enjoy your postings
I don't think the conflation is a minor point, but a deliberate attempt to link this and any such gang violence to the millions of non violent folks who are pro BLM. How many of those thugs do you think votes with regularity, or gives an "airborne rodents behind" about either political party.

I can't say I support or don't support that slogan. I support the generic slogan "Your life Matters".

Hey listen my fellow Democrats please stop supporting BLM, stop being anti-American please my brothers do the right thing you know you have it inside of you.
They have given themselves over to a spirit of pure evil that comes disguised as tribalism. Unless they repent of it and ask forgiveness, they WILL stand before God and answer for it someday. All of us who fall into that trap will pay in due time.

I believe that our government has fallen to Marxists and their goal now is to foment a level of violence between groups that will allow them (government) to send in forces to crush what few rights we have left. Meanwhile, the only remaining protections we can count on for our families is to exact vengeance if the law ignores atrocities against us. When the "legal" system no longer exists, there is no other choice. SO BE IT...

Biden was quick to demonize the white teen who defended himself against the (also white) attacker threatening his life as a “white supremacist,” but when a mob of savage blacks do this to a lone white woman, he doesn’t say a word.

Why do you show up to every "I hate black people thread" Lisa?
"Two cop cars drove by and did not even slow down"
"I had to literally run out in the middle of the road to get the police to stop" - woman who intervened to help.

Democrat run city - and this is what you get.

No it's the police, failing to do their jobs, because they don't like the new mayor. The police don't think they're responsible to the voters, I guess.

Right wingers always think they know better than anyone else. Thinks wouldn't be in this mess is police were doing their jobs.

Is Joe Biden too busy getting plastic surgery? Or might be the case that Mr. Biden has dementia and he is being told what to do. He only seems to go to black victims. He rightfully invited the young black boy who was shot by a white man to the White House. This is now time for Joe Biden to invite this white woman who was horrifically beaten by 20 black young men, robbed and scarred for life by a mob of pro-BLM maniacs.

The White House press secretary Karine Jean Pierre has got to be grilled about this every day until she stops being a coward until she stops being racist against white people ….and she starts to answer why pro BLM crowds are beating the living hell out of white people, they pull people out of cars, they use mass mobs to rob convenient markets .

If a young black woman was mercilessly beat down by 20 white people it would be in the news every single day for a year. That does not exist though. Part of the result of why those young black men were beating down and robbing that white woman and they robbed her black boyfriend ….it’s because of horrendous leader ship by the racist black mayor elect of Chicago and the racist Democrat party who preach anti-American ism. No wonder why it happened when young black men believe that there is no good jobs for them and that they are being told by the media how racist America is toward blacks….when they know that they won’t even have to go to jail for what they do ….this is what we see in the above video.

This young white woman also had a black boyfriend who attempted to come to her defense as a man of honor. There was also a black woman who is pictured in the video above a good Samaritan who attempted to approach the police to rectify the situation and then the Chicago police drove right past her.

This is no longer a joke this is a criminal behavior. And you notice how I’m not using rude language in this post …this separates me from the far left which represents maybe 10 percent of Democrats they lie their brains out, they simply do not care about the visual evidence staring them in the face every day, they just keep on lying and misrepresenting…

The Democrats on the US message board can no longer turn a blind eye to this. They claim to stand up for Black people ….you people are being told by this black woman in the above video that the Chicago police because of a black racist mayor cannot do their job. This black woman pictured above in the video went to the Chicago police and filed a police report and the Chicago detective said they were try their best…. but the police Lieutenant said they can’t do much because of the newly elected black mayor who is a racist.

Democrats believe you can't be racist against white people so this is why we don't ever hear anything about all the attacks on whites

the duty of Merrick Garland to get involved here into infiltrate Black Lives Matter to do something about this horrific race schism by the fire that’s against white people
I respect your opinion but I have to say that at this point it is incredibly naive. There is no reason to expect anyone in this administration to stand up for justice for all. They have proven, over and over that they are actually at war with half the population.
I think it only gets worse from here. People will soon be faced with the choice of bending the knee to this crowd in DC or actively resisting the evil they are engaged in. There is no longer any middle ground.

Maybe Poopeypants will invite the woman to the White House along with the young man from Kansas City. No???

That’s one minor point. First of all I hope you’re doing well. It’s completely obvious that Chicago has tons of pro BLM people. And I would be willing to bet you that if you were to interview that crowd all of them would say Black Lives Matter. And they were almost all of them hate the police. Obviously these are lawless kids hopefully they can have a better future. I hope you’re having a great day I always enjoy your postings

I you were abused and hassled by the police all of your life, you would neither trust nor like the police either. This post drips of racism and condescension.

And you lied. There are not 20 young men, there fewer than 10 young black women.

You also failed to mention the dereliction of duty by the police passing by.

I've been saying that for years, that generation is the downfall of this country. And they're massive hypocrites as well.

This is the reason I'll never go to any 'big' city, they're filled with thugs that are allowed to do whatever they want without repercussions.
The so called hippies and radicals were not the majority back in the 60's and 70's. I'm pretty sure they are not the ruling majority in the country today.

I you were abused and hassled by the police all of your life, you would neither trust nor like the police either. This post drips of racism and condescension.

And you lied. There are not 20 young men, there fewer than 10 young black women.

You also failed to mention the dereliction of duty by the police passing by.
What dereliction of duty? If the cops risk their live jumping in the thugs would be back in the streets with no charges before their shift was over.

This is the direct result of lunatic Dimwinger police hating policies.

I respect your opinion but I have to say that at this point it is incredibly naive. There is no reason to expect anyone in this administration to stand up for justice for all. They have proven, over and over that they are actually at war with half the population.
I think it only gets worse from here. People will soon be faced with the choice of bending the knee to this crowd in DC or actively resisting the evil they are engaged in. There is no longer any middle ground.
You’re making a great point. I always hope for the best. But it is so blatantly obvious as you know that Joe Biden is either demented or he is himself a lunatic. Like he doesn’t give a shit about this country. You got a wonder if he’s being paid by foreign agents to cause chaos in this country. It’s completely obvious that he goes out of his way to look after black victims but he does nothing at all about black racism towards white people. Of course there is affectively no white racism towards Black people in America today. There is a problem in this country where poor Black people and poor white people are not looked after by the Democrat party but in the past in the 1940s in the 1950s the Democratic Party stood up for the workingman. I’m a proud Democrat and a proud FDR and John F Kennedy Democrat and I think the Democratic Party of today are a bunch of racists and anti-Americans

What dereliction of duty? If the cops risk their live jumping in the thugs would be back in the streets with no charges before their shift was over.

This is the direct result of lunatic Dimwinger police hating policies.
^Precisely the point the black lady made in the video…. and Democrats on the US message board either agree with the racism of the black mayor of Chicago or they simply don’t give a shit about it they just keep talking about Donald Trump and January 6 … all the meanwhile working class Black people and white people in this country are getting screwed over every day, they’re in your cities are on fire their stores are robbed and attacked.

The point you’re making is exactly the point that the black lady made in the video she went up to the police sergeant and he told her straight up we can’t do anything because of the black mayor of Chicago.

We have to believe in ourselves as Americans just as John F Kennedy said ask not what your country can do for us ask what we can do for our country. So what can we patriotic black Americans and white Americans do to make things better? There’s certainly a way where there’s a will there’s a way…. it starts with standing up to the racist Democrat party and the racist Black Lives Matter organization that doesn’t give a damn about anyone except for making their pockets bigger

That's an awesome lady. About 8 years ago we had a problem like this in Cincy and we put an end to it very fast. It lasted part of 1 summer.

I watched the Tucker clip in another thread about this. There were about 10 attackers, and 8 of them were black women. It amazes me sometimes how stories grow wings.
These words are not used lightly. I sincerely hope you get the help you need and one of your loved ones is not beat down and robbed.

^^^This is the left in a nutshell, people.
When the evidence is staring the far left in the face they like brain dead zombies start to make excuses. Or they see what’s happening and they don’t give a shit about it and then they just lie about it. Thank you Marvin words well said

Sickening. And that’s the leftist mentality we’re dealing with. Save us Lord.
Thank you Lisa. The question I have is how many Americans are on the far left. I don’t think it’s any more than 5% remember it’s a country over 330 million people we have. Those on the far left are very loud they are small in numbers but they’re very loud and violent. We certainly saw this in the summer of 2020 with the BLM riots that cost billions of dollars worth of damage and 25 murders …including the murder of an innocent black pawnshop security officer.

Forum List

Back