Black youth steal 50 iPhones at an Oakland store, and nobody does anything about it.

I've done it, faggot. You talk like you think black men are tougher than whites or hispanics.
No, we are just talking about your bitch ass.
If that were true, how come so many of them are getting their asses kicked by whites in professional fight sports.? You moron.
Go ahead dunce. You like links so much. Click this one of UFC champs
with only 2 blacks and 9 non blacks,

And in this list of 15 undefeated pro boxers, 10 are white or hispanic, Only 2 are black, Mr Link.

LOL. Give me a link of your weak ass beating someone up. Like I said you probably couldn't beat your meat.

I

fought my way up from being dirt poor to solid middle class through hard, concerted and continual effort. No one has ever given me anything.
Black folks fought our way up from being dirt poor and dealing with racism at the same time, to try and say that everyone has had the same opportunities is bullshit.

Bullshit, white folks benefitted from slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination.
Why aren't you condemning the little Negro criminal shits instead of blaming their crimes on White people? None of those turds ever experienced Jim Crow and neither did their parents. Stop with your fucking pathetic racist excuses.

That pretty well makes you racist scum, doesn't it?

I figured a bad ass MF like you would love to go home and watch his work.
What your figure, is too lost in your cloud of ignorance, racism, confusion, and delerium, to have any significance. A rock in the bottom of a pond.

1710971085907.png

Black folks fought our way up from being dirt poor and dealing with racism at the same time, to try and say that everyone has had the same opportunities is bullshit.
But black folks DIDN'T HAVE TO fight for anything. They got stuff HANDED to them, by Affirmative Action. (before the 1960s). You've got it backwards.

Whites are the ones who had to deal with THAT racism, and then fight for whatever they could get.

What you describe is pre-Affirmative Action blacks. Younger blacks like you never had a problem. You got the easy path, and yet you come in here slobbering all over the thread, about you having it tough. You're a joke. And you're a RACIST. AND YOU HAVE LOT OF NERVE CALLING ANYBODY IN HERE RACIST. :rolleyes: :slap:

Why aren't you condemning the little Negro criminal shits instead of blaming their crimes on White people?
The floor is yours fuck boy, show me one post where I have ever blamed white folks for someone black committing a damn crime. You are just lying, racist POS.
None of those turds ever experienced Jim Crow and neither did their parents. Stop with your fucking pathetic racist excuses.

That pretty well makes you racist scum, doesn't it?
Now the racist want to tell us what black folks experienced what.

But black folks DIDN'T HAVE TO fight for anything. They got stuff HANDED to them, by Affirmative Action. (before the 1960s). You've got it backwards.
See this is the propaganda that racist try to push, what % of black folks in this country do you think have benefitted from AA? Don't give me your dumbass opinion bring something to back it up.
Whites are the ones who had to deal with THAT racism, and then fight for whatever they could get.
This is comic book shit.
What you describe is pre-Affirmative Action blacks. Younger blacks like you never had a problem. You got the easy path, and yet you come in here slobbering all over the thread, about you having it tough. You're a joke. And you're a RACIST. AND YOU HAVE LOT OF NERVE CALLING ANYBODY IN HERE RACIST. :rolleyes: :slap:
As long as, there is racist trash like you and Flash black folks have never had an easy path. That racist Flash has already told us his lies of throwing black folks applications in the trash. The only fools who believe that bullshit you are shoveling is other racist fools.

The floor is yours fuck boy, show me one post where I have ever blamed white folks for someone black committing a damn crime. You are just lying, racist POS.

Now the racist want to tell us what black folks experienced what.

Don't be racist. Just admit these goddamn Negros that looted the store are scum.

It is not anybody else's fault. It their fault. Who in hell doesn't know it is wrong to loot a store? Negroes don't get a pass on it because the idiot ancestors allowed other Negroes to capture them and sell them into slavery.

Just admit it. You would have more credibility then.

You mean you are just an ordinary racist. What numbers would you like for me to repost?
I am NOT a racist and I CAN PROVE IT. As an artist, I can choose whatever I want to paint. If I were racist against black people, I certainly would not choose to paint them in ways that make them look good and skilled/superior/talented. Yet that is exactly what I've done. Here's 2 examples >>
1710972267486.jpeg

1710972169025.jpeg

Now what do you have to show that YOU are not a racist ?
Answer : NOTHING.

Forum List

Back