White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

There is no direct correlation between white males and Christians,
Well...Except that 70% of all whites ARE Christian....
That still means nothing, especially in today's secular world.

Christianity is the western religion so people who live in the west are pretty much by default Christians and people of the west are white, that is as far as it goes.

I am not a Christian, but that doesn't stop me from going through most of what the average white male does because the problems are primarily race related.

Democrats like to attack white people by attacking Christianity but that is purely because Democrats hate white people and Christians and look to attack on two fronts for the price of one, but once the baby boomers die that won't work anymore and it will be all about race.

I can’t wait until you are shanked through your invisible armor and all you see are brown faces looking away as you bleed to death in the middle of the street.

That is the going to be the fate of all idiots like you.

At that moment you will understand that everything you thought you believed was childish nonsense and everything I told you wasn’t right enough to save you .

Let's try this...

list all the bad things that have happened to you because you are a white male.
Can’t talk, my opinion means nothing based on how I was born.

True, you were born a moron and thus you opinion means nothing. It is good you recognize this
Your pathetic opinion was stomped out on this thread at the very beginning.

You have nothing to counter anything being said, you are merely using the system that you claim doesn't oppress white males and white people in general to relegate this debate to only message boards so you can claim a false victory. If this topic were actually allowed to be debated in academic halls by the powers that be then you would see rapid changes in society overnight because there is no defense for the racial status quo and the left is no longer intellectually capable of sustaining themselves in a debate on race.

:itsok:
You are projecting your own weakness and stupidity like a good Democrat would.

It isn't working.

There is no direct correlation between white males and Christians,
Well...Except that 70% of all whites ARE Christian....
That still means nothing, especially in today's secular world.

Christianity is the western religion so people who live in the west are pretty much by default Christians and people of the west are white, that is as far as it goes.

I am not a Christian, but that doesn't stop me from going through most of what the average white male does because the problems are primarily race related.

Democrats like to attack white people by attacking Christianity but that is purely because Democrats hate white people and Christians and look to attack on two fronts for the price of one, but once the baby boomers die that won't work anymore and it will be all about race.

What is it you perceive that you “go through”?

So, the only mistreatment that white males endure is being made fun of for being whiny bitches.

I understand why you are lying.

I understand that making it personal, is just a defensive tactic that you libs use when you know that you are losing.

You've still lost.

So, the only mistreatment that white males endure is being made fun of for being whiny bitches.

I understand that making it personal, is just a defensive tactic that you libs use when you know that you are losing.

You've still lost.

I am not lying. that has been the only documented mistreatment of any white male on here so far.

if you have others, feel free to list them.

You've still lost.

I am not lying. that has been the only documented mistreatment of any white male on here so far.

THe op made a general point. YOu responded in kind. I responded to your posts the same way.

Why, suddenly, does it bother you to speak of this topic in a general fashion?

LOL!!! We both know why. I already said it. YOu are just pretending to have forgotten.

You've still lost.

THe op made a general point. YOu responded in kind. I responded to your posts the same way.

LOL!!! We both know why. I already said it. YOu are just pretending to have forgotten.

Speak of it any way you like. We still only have one example of mistreatment.

Weird.

You've still lost.

Weird.

NOpe. We have a general statement and a discussion of the issue in a general manner.

That you feel a need to lie about that, is your brain, trying to defend your world view from the Truth.

1*2_gJMnCNVDPoMGR-njka6g@2x.jpeg

I do not, nor will I "change" because anyone thinks I should. I am who I am and I don't "need" anyone's "permission" o stay this way.

You've still lost.

Weird.

NOpe. We have a general statement and a discussion of the issue in a general manner.

That you feel a need to lie about that, is your brain, trying to defend your world view from the Truth.

A general statement that is bullshit is still bullshit.

You've still lost.

Weird.

Dude. Seriously. YOu lost this one. It is not the end of the world.

Weird.

Dude. Seriously. YOu lost this one. It is not the end of the world.

What color is the sky in your fantasy world?

You have made a general statement with no support and you think “because I said so” is good enough

America is literally the only 1st world country in the world where you will not be harassed on a regular basis for being Christian, or even killed outright

Where does this guy GET this shit?

France? Germany? Britain?

Jesus just stop

America is literally the only 1st world country in the world where you will not be harassed on a regular basis for being Christian, or even killed outright

Jesus just stop
Christians are harassed in Europe everywhere but their homes, moron.

Christianity and Christianity specifically is looked at by Europeans as a mental disorder or at the very least a mental deficiency.

And at the same time they bow to whatever insane shit that Muslims want to the point that they can no longer call themselves secular countries.

America was founded as a white Christian country. Were not just going to hand it over to the blacks and Hispanics.

Jesus just stop

Christianity and Christianity specifically is looked at by Europeans as a mental disorder or at the very least a mental deficiency.

And at the same time they bow to whatever insane shit that Muslims want to the point that they can no longer call themselves secular countries.

You saying it does not make it so...just like in America, most Europeans are Christian.

Jesus just stop

Maybe you can document this "harassment of Christians" in Europe?

Forum List

Back