Even Woke Medical Facilities In Woke States Know Who Is Male And Who Is Female

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
It just occurred to me when scheduling my flu shot that these places really do know the difference between a male and a female. Now, up front, I must confess that I lean right and am from a red state but I'm sure the same holds true in blue states as well. When scheduling my flu shot I was asked a series of woke, politically correct questions, including what was my gender at birth and what gender do I identify as.

I have no doubt that these same woke and politically correct questions are asked even in blue states. It took me a while but I finally realized that when facilities are treating you for medical conditions of all kinds, it is important that they know whether you are really a male or a female, hence why they ask your gender at birth. If you are a man who identifies as a woman and vice versa, why would they ask you your birth gender if you now identify yourself as something else?

Answer: because when they treat you, they need to know if you are really a male or a female because that is important knowledge they need to know for treating you. In other words, even in woke states and woke medical facilities, the fact is you are either a male or a female, not what you now claim to identify as, and that is how they have to treat you, what you are born as, not what you identify as. So, they do know males are males and females are females, whether they admit it or not.

It just occurred to me when scheduling my flu shot that these places really do know the difference between a male and a female. Now, up front, I must confess that I lean right and am from a red state but I'm sure the same holds true in blue states as well. When scheduling my flu shot I was asked a series of woke, politically correct questions, including what was my gender at birth and what gender do I identify as.

I have no doubt that these same woke and politically correct questions are asked even in blue states. It took me a while but I finally realized that when facilities are treating you for medical conditions of all kinds, it is important that they know whether you are really a male or a female, hence why they ask your gender at birth. If you are a man who identifies as a woman and vice versa, why would they ask you your birth gender if you now identify yourself as something else?

Answer: because when they treat you, they need to know if you are really a male or a female because that is important knowledge they need to know for treating you. In other words, even in woke states and woke medical facilities, the fact is you are either a male or a female, not what you now claim to identify as, and that is how they have to treat you, what you are born as, not what you identify as.
Oh dum dum had his first thought. Congratulations, man :thup:

1703873722137.png

Answer: because when they treat you, they need to know if you are really a male or a female because that is important knowledge they need to know for treating you. In other words, even in woke states and woke medical facilities, the fact is you are either a male or a female, not what you now claim to identify as, and that is how they have to treat you, what you are born as, not what you identify as. So, they do know males are males and females are females, whether they admit it or not.

I've been calling people "maam" and "sir" based on the gender of their appearance. A few were indifferent, but most gave me a positive non-verbal response. No one has looked unhappy

Last edited:
In all seriousness though: My job recently had us sign up for our health insurance renewals, and there was a survey - albeit an optional one - querying people about their gender identity and other such nonsense.

Get it?

Querying?

Har.

I've been calling people "maam" and "sir" based on the gender of their appearance. A few were indifferent, but most gave me a positive verbal response. No one has looked unhappy
Just don't call a younger woman "maam".

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
In all seriousness though: My job recently had us sign up for our health insurance renewals, and there was a survey - albeit an optional one - querying people about their gender identity and other such nonsense.

Get it?

Querying?

Har.
I'm sure the queers took the survey.

If you are a different gender then male or female, come here and tell me about it.

The + in LGBTQ+ is for pedophiles

A Trans child is the victim of sexual abuse.

All the trans woke bs began being pushed on Americans in 2012 by the WEF.

Watch as a comedian exposes the WEF propaganda being pushed on Americans starting in 2012. He has graphs that will blow your mind.

I'm over sixty, so most of them are and none have reacted negatively. I do live in Florida, not California where they are trained to be offended by everything. I'm also a nice guy and they see that. Not agreeing or disagreeing, just relating my experience with that
I used to live in the North for the first 30 years of my life and then a job transferred me to the South, where, whenever you go out, I get called, honey, dear, sweetie, and other similar stuff. The men say the same thing to women. It's just a way of life down here. I used to train people to be managers and our home office was in Minneapolis. One of my trainees was once getting chewed out over the phone for something by a girl in the home office and he apologized and said something like, "I'll try to do better honey." Oh my God, I thought WWIII was going to break out. I tried explaining to her that that's just how people talk down here but then that only drew her fire on me and she relentlessly fired at me with double barrels until the phone was smoldering.

And, of course, the left get offended by anything and everything and it gets worse and worse every year.

Get it?

Querying?

Har.

We need to ask "Were you born with a dick?" to make it clear to idiot leftists what the question is

There is some good news on the horizon that will hopefully blunt the damage being done to children by the trans cultists.

I used to live in the North for the first 30 years of my life and then a job transferred me to the South, where, whenever you go out, I get called, honey, dear, sweetie, and other similar stuff. The men say the same thing to women. It's just a way of life down here. I used to train people to be managers and our home office was in Minneapolis. One of my trainees was once getting chewed out over the phone for something by a girl in the home office and he apologized and said something like, "I'll try to do better honey." Oh my God, I thought WWIII was going to break out. I tried explaining to her that that's just how people talk down here but then that only drew her fire on me and she relentlessly fired at me with double barrels until the phone was smoldering.

And, of course, the left get offended by anything and everything and it gets worse and worse every year.

Yep, similar here, I grew up in the north and live in Florida now. I love it, they aren't looking for opportunities to be offended like in California and blue States

Forum List

Back