White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

No one is saying anyone should "give up" anything. Pointing out how ridiculous it is to claim victimhood for the most privileged class (in terms of skin tone) is beyond retarded
You libs are so clueless. Blacks and Hispanics can't wait for their opportunity to oppress white people.
Save your paranoia. You're projecting

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

So your beliefs are tied to you being white?

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

You need a power laxative to relieve your intellectual, spiritual, moral and physical constipation.

You need a power laxative to relieve your intellectual, spiritual, moral and physical constipation.

Notice Bill and Hill are lying low. Why you might ask? But we know...

You need a brain. Perhaps some common sense. Or just have the shit knocked out of you.

Notice Bill and Hill are lying low. Why you might ask? But we know...

Because they are old, over the hill, has-beens that have no power left

Absolutely. Just as a black persons are tied to being black, a Hispanic tied to being Hispanic, Asian tied to being Asian etc. Look communist we are not an egalitarian society and we are not and never will be a nation of “comrades.” Democrats, liberal media, and professoriate have driven a race card so deep into our society it cannot be reversed.

Absolutely. Just as a black persons are tied to being black, a Hispanic tied to being Hispanic, Asian tied to being Asian etc. Look communist we are not an egalitarian society and we are not and never will be a nation of “comrades.” Democrats, liberal media, and professoriate have driven a race card so deep into our society it cannot be reversed.

Hispanic is not a skin color.

Asian is not a skin color.

When did I mention “skin color” you babbling idiot.

White males founded this country and set the framework to make it the greatest country in the world.

Um, yeah, if you ignore the slavery and the genocide of Native Americans, um, yeah.

White males stopped the practice of slavery.

So? We were the last country to get rid of the practice... or almost the last.

I look around the globe and see more poverty, slavery, torture, human trafficking, zero tolerance for women and gays rights....mostly in countries run by non-white men. Comparatively speaking, White males have a lot to feel good about themselves.

If you are having to look down on other people to feel better about yourself, you have serious self-esteem problems.

At least the Ironically named Bush-92 (who doesn't realize the role his AVI played in his plight) understands that something has been lost for him. He just doesn't understand who took it from him.
Slavery, genocide of Native Americans...hey pal...it’s 2019. What the fuck does that shit have to with anything today? It doesn’t. You’re just another Howard Zinn communist, revisionist history idiot.

White males founded this country and set the framework to make it the greatest country in the world.

Um, yeah, if you ignore the slavery and the genocide of Native Americans, um, yeah.

I look around the globe and see more poverty, slavery, torture, human trafficking, zero tolerance for women and gays rights....mostly in countries run by non-white men. Comparatively speaking, White males have a lot to feel good about themselves.

If you are having to look down on other people to feel better about yourself, you have serious self-esteem problems.

At least the Ironically named Bush-92 (who doesn't realize the role his AVI played in his plight) understands that something has been lost for him. He just doesn't understand who took it from him.
1960’s took it from me.

You were asked if your beliefs were tied to your skin color, to which you answered in the affirmative. You up them proceeded to list two skin colors and two ethnicities as if they were the same thing.

You need a brain. Perhaps some common sense. Or just have the shit knocked out of you.

You don't need to change. Proceed toward the extinction of you and your ilk by your own hands.

Are you hoarding shit? Do you want a donation?

Fortunately for mankind you and your ilk are causing your own extinction by impotence and homosexuality.

Slavery, genocide of Native Americans...hey pal...it’s 2019. What the fuck does that shit have to with anything today? It doesn’t. You’re just another Howard Zinn communist, revisionist history idiot.
When you brought up how White males founded this country? You brought up the subject &then have a fit about it.

You don't need to change. Proceed toward the extinction of you and your ilk by your own hands.

Are you hoarding shit? Do you want a donation?

Fortunately for mankind you and your ilk are causing your own extinction by impotence and homosexuality.

Extinction? Interesting where you mind goes.

You were asked if your beliefs were tied to your skin color, to which you answered in the affirmative. You up them proceeded to list two skin colors and two ethnicities as if they were the same thing.

His "point" was that he hates anyone not caucasian

Forum List

Back