What if Trump loses in 2020??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Hardcore Conservative and Liberal voters don't decide elections, the people that do are Independent and swing voters, and I have some sour news for the Trump folks - most of these Independents that voted for Trump in 2016 won't be doing so in 2020. So, what will happen if Donald Trump loses? Will he claim everything is rigged, and refuse to relinquish power? Will he challenge the outcome in the courts? Will he blame the deep state (whatever that is) Will he go quietly? Donald Trump has never been one to lose gracefully, so, what will he do if the election of 2020 does not go his way??

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Polls show Trump approval rating softening among GOP, independents

Last edited:

Hardcore Conservative and Liberal voters don't decide elections, the people that do are independent and swing voters, and I have some sour news are the Trump folks - most of these Independents that voted for Trump in 2016 won't be doing so in 2020. So, what will happen if Donald Trump loses? Will he claim everything is rigged, and refuse to relinquish power? Will he challenge the outcome in the courts? Will he blame the deep state (whatever that is) Will he go quietly? Donald Trump has never been one to lose gracefully, so, what will he do if the election of 2020 does not go his way??

The country will die.

It is as simple as that.

He should just invalidate CA Electoral college votes due to fraud.

Problem solved

Hardcore Conservative and Liberal voters don't decide elections, the people that do are Independent and swing voters, and I have some sour news are the Trump folks - most of these Independents that voted for Trump in 2016 won't be doing so in 2020.

Documentation?

Who do you think they will vote for?

Hardcore Conservative and Liberal voters don't decide elections, the people that do are Independent and swing voters, and I have some sour news for the Trump folks - most of these Independents that voted for Trump in 2016 won't be doing so in 2020. So, what will happen if Donald Trump loses? Will he claim everything is rigged, and refuse to relinquish power? Will he challenge the outcome in the courts? Will he blame the deep state (whatever that is) Will he go quietly? Donald Trump has never been one to lose gracefully, so, what will he do if the election of 2020 does not go his way??

He and his Trumpsters would certainly blame someone else. That's all they do now, so nothing would change.

If he were to lose, I'd subscribe to his tweets. The entertainment value would simply be off the charts.

He and his Trumpsters would certainly blame someone else. That's all they do now, so nothing would change.

If he were to lose, I'd subscribe to his tweets. The entertainment value would simply be off the charts.
The entertainment value would come from dumbasses like you on forums like this.

The same idiot who whines about the west being swallowed up by barbarians and their barbaric religion will be whining much louder the moment whichever idiot wins the Democrat nomination starts importing ISIS members right into your hometown.

Hardcore Conservative and Liberal voters don't decide elections, the people that do are independent and swing voters, and I have some sour news are the Trump folks - most of these Independents that voted for Trump in 2016 won't be doing so in 2020. So, what will happen if Donald Trump loses? Will he claim everything is rigged, and refuse to relinquish power? Will he challenge the outcome in the courts? Will he blame the deep state (whatever that is) Will he go quietly? Donald Trump has never been one to lose gracefully, so, what will he do if the election of 2020 does not go his way??

The country will die.

It is as simple as that.

Nope.

Observing history, conflicts are ultimately settled by one side defeating the other. The Democrats once started a Civil War to retain their right to enslave black people.

They were defeated. Now they've upgraded to the oft-failed concept of the enslavement of all to the State. If they remain on their current path, which appears inevitable, the result will be the same as the previous conflict, although the means will be of much shorter duration.

The entertainment value would come from dumbasses like you on forums like this.

The same idiot who whines about the west being swallowed up by barbarians and their barbaric religion will be whining much louder the moment whichever idiot wins the Democrat nomination starts importing ISIS members right into your hometown.
:bye1:

Hardcore Conservative and Liberal voters don't decide elections, the people that do are Independent and swing voters, and I have some sour news are the Trump folks - most of these Independents that voted for Trump in 2016 won't be doing so in 2020.

Documentation?

Who do you think they will vote for?

We do not know yet. Too early to make such a decision. Much will depend on what the economy does over the next 12 months. The added tariffs are going to make Christmas much worse for many American families, that will not sit well come election time.

I think the farm belt might be the tipping point, the amount of concern and out right fear for their livelihood is unlike anything I have seen. The stress level bubbled over this past week in the Crop Tour where there was darn near fist fights and the police had to be called and then a farmer made a death threat to a USDA official. These people are worried and they have no where to turn. If they do not get some relief I can see many of them sitting home come election time.

I think he’s going to win. He has foot soldiers willing to shoot, run over or mail bombs to political adversaries. So I expect a bloody election. But lets play out the scenario where he does lose at the ballot box.

Given that Congress is apparently powerless to compel testimony, discovery documents, or is even able to get on a plane for a CODEL…what apparatus would be employed to remove the President from the White House if he does lose? There isn’t one. Our founding fathers never imagined a scenario where this would happen.

It would be interesting…. We’re told that the 2nd Amendment is the great hedge that ensure the government stays on our side. Would these folks who make love to their weapons turn them against their blob if he loses and were reluctant to vacate the White House? I doubt it.

I think he’s going to win. He has foot soldiers willing to shoot, run over or mail bombs to political adversaries. So I expect a bloody election. But lets play out the scenario where he does lose at the ballot box.

Given that Congress is apparently powerless to compel testimony, discovery documents, or is even able to get on a plane for a CODEL…what apparatus would be employed to remove the President from the White House if he does lose? There isn’t one. Our founding fathers never imagined a scenario where this would happen.

It would be interesting…. We’re told that the 2nd Amendment is the great hedge that ensure the government stays on our side. Would these folks who make love to their weapons turn them against their blob if he loses and were reluctant to vacate the White House? I doubt it.

There will be peaceful transfer of power, as always.

It's the after part you'll need to worry about.

You somehow have a crystal ball more than a year away? LMAO

IMO Trump will win if the economy and job market stay strong. But, if he loses then we'll swear in a new President and life goes on. See, Conservatives won't threaten to leave the country, they won't go around beating people like Antifa and they won't pretend like Russia did this. Life will go on. The economy and job market will tank, gas prices will go up and the border walls will be torn down, but life will go on.

My guess if he does not win is mostly simple logic.
Taxes will double at a minimum.
Recession will be assured.
Single payer healthcare will be implemented.
Healthcare will deteriate.
The national debt will skyrocket.

2, 4 and 5 on your list are already a reality.

Your poll is from Feb.

2, 4 and 5 on your list are already a reality.
No where near what they will be under a democratic candidate. The good part about is you will be paying higher taxes for all those things. While receiving less value.

Not unlike how Hillary and the D Party handled losing. Though they then pushed the Russia hoax for over two years. Maybe Trump will have a hoax of his own to push.

Not unlike how Hillary and the D Party handled losing. Though they then pushed the Russia hoax for over two years. Maybe Trump will have a hoax of his own to push.
Completely unlike how Hillary handled losing.

He is a child. She, for all her flaws, is not.

I hope you’re right. I doubt even your blob would pull such shit. Then again…I wouldn’t imagine he would deny soap and toothpaste to the kids he kidnapped either.

I hope you’re right. I doubt even your blob would pull such shit. Then again…I wouldn’t imagine he would deny soap and toothpaste to the kids he kidnapped either.

I'm not concerned. Have you actually looked at the Democrat line-up?

Hoo boy ...

Forum List

Back