White Cops Shoot and Kill Black Baby in Mississippi

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
A three-month-old boy kidnapped by his father from the scene of a double homicide in Louisiana died after a police shootout in Mississippi, during which officers fired a barrage of bullets at the murder suspect's car, killing him.
This ought to get the BLMers back to work.
42570366-9542379-image-m-69_1620151887338.jpg

Last edited:
Stop it ....

The murder of a 3 month old IS NOT to be EXPLIOTED.

We all know what it is.

Last edited:
A three-month-old boy kidnapped by his father from the scene of a double homicide in Louisiana died after a police shootout in Mississippi, during which officers fired a barrage of bullets at the murder suspect's car, killing him.
Anybody know who shot first at the scene? Did Smith step out with a gun? If he stepped out with a gun (much less started shooting at cops), he had already shown he could do a double murder and with at least one head shot. Law enforcement would have to engage.

If they try that shit down south, they just may regret it. People down here don't have a lot of patience for stupid shit to begin with but when the weather gets hot... they might go absolutely Roman on these idiots. I think I'll wait for some more info before I begin to trash these cops. Any bets on how long before some news whore opines about baby-killer cops?

Anybody know who shot first at the scene? Did Smith step out with a gun? If he stepped out with a gun (much less started shooting at cops), he had already shown he could do a double murder and with at least one head shot. Law enforcement would have to engage.
If they knew he had killed others then they had no real choice. As far as they knew, he might have been willing to kill the child, himself. I grow weary of this hellscape. To be clear, I'm not talking about a desire to remove guns from anyone. I'm talking about this downward spiral into absolute depravity.

If they knew he had killed others then they had no real choice. As far as they knew, he might have been willing to kill the child, himself. I grow weary of this hellscape. To be clear, I'm not talking about a desire to remove guns from anyone. I'm talking about this downward spiral into absolute depravity.
I was thinking, the police may have heard a shot, and that is when they fired.

The real question is who initiated the shooting. The report the OP used said he stepped out of the car. In a report from channel 9 news, WFTV "the Harrison County coroner confirmed to WLOX that the shot that killed Smith was not a self-inflicted wound and noted that Smith was sitting in the vehicle’s driver’s seat when he was struck by multiple gunshots."
That is different than stepping out with or without a gun. Not enough clear unconflicted reporting yet to see what the situation is, from what I can find.

I am not suggesting that the cops are "BLAMEWORTHY" "Busts" often produce
dead bodies. Bullets have minds of their own and even ricochet. I have no doubt
that some NUTS seeking fame and adulation will try to PIN it as "MURDER" on the cops
In most states ...

If someone innocent is killed in the process of a crime or even a chase ....

The charge goes to the perp.

I am not suggesting that the cops are "BLAMEWORTHY" "Busts" often produce
dead bodies. Bullets have minds of their own and even ricochet. I have no doubt
that some NUTS seeking fame and adulation will try to PIN it as "MURDER" on the cops
In most states ...

If someone innocent is killed in the process of a crime or even a chase ....

The charge goes to the perp.

was it "in the process of a crime" ----or was the criminal trying to resist arrest. Of course
"resisting arrest" is also a crime-----BUT NOT LATELY

was it "in the process of a crime" ----or was the criminal trying to resist arrest. Of course
"resisting arrest" is also a crime-----BUT NOT LATELY
The father bares the responsibilty for the child being shot and should be charged accordingly.

Forum List

Back