Who's responsible for the current high prices?

Who’s responsible for high prices?

Considering they are the result of past high inflation (because inflation is NOT high now) the answer would be Trump and Biden since they both dumped a shitload of money into the economy because of Covid. Next question

Well, Biden was so proud of his inflation, he named it.

Remember: Bidenomics. :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

The fakest of fake news, leavened by a sprinkling of projection.
They have no idea.

Reality -- Over $11 TRILLION in stimulus, plus collapsed global supply chains, plus a Fed that was FAR too slow to address inflation, was the reason.

But complexity only angers them. So they've gotta keep it REAL SIMPLE. As always. Gotta be da Dems.

Gas was once at $5/gal before Trump. dumbass. Remember during the Obama admininstration? That's the problem with progs. They can't remember before last year.
At what point during the Trump presidency was gasoline $1.50 a gallon??

Last time gas was that cheap I was probably like 20

They have no idea.

Reality -- Over $11 TRILLION in stimulus, plus collapsed global supply chains, plus a Fed that was FAR too slow to address inflation, was the reason.

But complexity only angers them. So they've gotta keep it REAL SIMPLE. As always. Gotta be da Dems.
The fed causes inflation, period.

At what point during the Trump presidency was gasoline $1.50 a gallon??

Last time gas was that cheap I was probably like 20
f7fb6d7d-5ce4-431f-8206-4ebe4a791f6a_1140x641.jpg

It's close enough. It's a hell of a lot lower than the current price, and MAX claimed that capitalists only raise prices.
Plus, the chart itself shows the 1.74 price was clearly a very, very brief anomaly that likely had more to do with what was going on with COVID at the time and nothing to do with Trump or Biden

My guess is it was supply and demand, as the weeks there were almost no one was driving much likely decreased demand and thus decreased price for a brief blip

Plus, the chart itself shows the 1.74 price was clearly a very, very brief anomaly that likely had more to do with what was going on with COVID at the time and nothing to do with Trump or Biden

My guess is it was supply and demand, as the weeks there were almost no one was driving much likely decreased demand and thus decreased price for a brief blip
The price was lower all through the Trump admin than it was through the bulk of dumbfuck's admin.

My guess is that your a dumbfuck who will make any excuse for your moron fuhrer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back