New Orleans police nab suspect in killing of Uber driver and passenger

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Perp seems to check all of the boxes. Glad they caught him.

New Orleans, Louisiana police arrested a convicted felon on Wednesday for his alleged involvement in a shooting in February that left an Uber driver and his passenger dead, according to police.
In a press release, the New Orleans Police Department said Tyree Quinn, 33, was arrested on charges of murder and attempted murder of 35-year-old Andrew Stiller and 21-year-old Johnnell Hampton.
Tyree Quinn Mugshot

New Orleans police arrested Tyree Quinn for allegedly shooting and killing an Uber driver and passenger in February.
NOPD officers from the Seventh District responded to reports of shots fired at around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 20, near the interaction of the I-10 service road and Bundy Road.
NEW ORLEANS RESIDENTS WARN ‘DON’T SIT IN YOUR CAR' AS CARJACKINGS SPIKE A SHOCKING 165%
When the officers arrived, they located a white Nissan and black Dodge that were involved in a crash. Inside the Dodge were two men suffering from what appeared to be gunshot wounds, police said.
Emergency crews tended to both men, who were ultimately pronounced dead at the scene.
READ ON THE FOX NEWS APP
"Our thoughts are with the families of Mr. Stiller and Mr. Hampton as they cope with the unimaginable pain caused by this senseless act of violence," an Uber spokesperson said on Thursday. "We are grateful to police for arresting one of the suspects and hope everyone involved will be held responsible."

Separation of the Red and Blue states. The only solution.

People like this charming fellow would flee the horrible racist/homophobic/transphobic/Islamophobic Red states. So they wouldn't have a problem with people like him.

They'd go to the Blue States, which, freed of horrible racist reactionaries (who would all be in the Red States) (and since we're all on Blue State financed welfare, they would get a financial bonanza), they would be able to pass legislation outlawing white supremacy and racism, and making high-paying jobs for everyone ... and since, as we know, it's white supremacy racism and unemployment that causes people like him to kill others, ... there wouldn't be any more crime in the Blue States either!

A win-win for both sides!!!

Tyree Quinn, 33, was free on bail and awaiting trial at the time that musician and part-time Uber driver Andrew Stiller was fatally shot along with his passenger 21-year-old Johnell Hampton, a student at SUNO.
Quinn’s long criminal rap sheet and earlier pending charges made him easy to track because the bail bond company that covered his $250,000 bail placed him on electronic monitoring through an ankle bracelet.

Quinn was awaiting trial on charges from November 2022 that include armed robbery with a firearm, being a felon with a firearm, possession of a stolen car and hit-and-run driving. Those pending charges came shortly after Quinn was released from prison after he was sentenced to five years after pleading guilty in 2018 to drug and weapons charges.

Tyree Quinn, 33, was free on bail and awaiting trial at the time that musician and part-time Uber driver Andrew Stiller was fatally shot along with his passenger 21-year-old Johnell Hampton, a student at SUNO.
Quinn’s long criminal rap sheet and earlier pending charges made him easy to track because the bail bond company that covered his $250,000 bail placed him on electronic monitoring through an ankle bracelet.

Quinn was awaiting trial on charges from November 2022 that include armed robbery with a firearm, being a felon with a firearm, possession of a stolen car and hit-and-run driving. Those pending charges came shortly after Quinn was released from prison after he was sentenced to five years after pleading guilty in 2018 to drug and weapons charges.
This entire pattern of freeing criminals while they await trial is due to the Left’s pursuit of “equity.” If whites were disproportionately committing violent crimes and thus disproportionately arrested, the libs would be happy to keep whites locked up.

His mom will be crying on TV saying he was in school to become a doctor.
Later we learn he watched a youtube video about witch doctors of Africa.
And the terrible thing is, Leftists in control of medical schools, and other schools, are now saying witch doctors in Africa (and elsewhere) are following a truth that is the equal of, just as good as, Western medicine. Insane! The Left is becoming anti-science. And it's persecuting people who try to uphold science, getting them purged from universities.

Perp seems to check all of the boxes. Glad they caught him.

New Orleans, Louisiana police arrested a convicted felon on Wednesday for his alleged involvement in a shooting in February that left an Uber driver and his passenger dead, according to police.
In a press release, the New Orleans Police Department said Tyree Quinn, 33, was arrested on charges of murder and attempted murder of 35-year-old Andrew Stiller and 21-year-old Johnnell Hampton.
Tyree Quinn Mugshot

New Orleans police arrested Tyree Quinn for allegedly shooting and killing an Uber driver and passenger in February.
NOPD officers from the Seventh District responded to reports of shots fired at around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 20, near the interaction of the I-10 service road and Bundy Road.
NEW ORLEANS RESIDENTS WARN ‘DON’T SIT IN YOUR CAR' AS CARJACKINGS SPIKE A SHOCKING 165%
When the officers arrived, they located a white Nissan and black Dodge that were involved in a crash. Inside the Dodge were two men suffering from what appeared to be gunshot wounds, police said.
Emergency crews tended to both men, who were ultimately pronounced dead at the scene.
READ ON THE FOX NEWS APP
"Our thoughts are with the families of Mr. Stiller and Mr. Hampton as they cope with the unimaginable pain caused by this senseless act of violence," an Uber spokesperson said on Thursday. "We are grateful to police for arresting one of the suspects and hope everyone involved will be held responsible."
So will his trial be televised? About a year ago a couple of whiteys killed a black, and that was televised. Also about a year ago, a whitey defended himself against BLM savages, and that was televised. How come we never see any trials of black murderers? What about the black criminal who ran down a parade of whites? What about the black looter who gunned down the retired police captain?

I guess it doesn’t fit the narrative that blacks are the victims and whites are the oppressors.

Yep...
Houstons crime rate spiked after they relocated here.
What did they do?

I guarantee you them Loosiana punks got their asses kicked in Florida prison proper.

I could make it there 400% better than they could, because I'm from heanh, and I know people and relatives of people and like that.

All over the place.

Yeah, I AM a cracker, and you can bet your ass there's plenty up in there that know who I am. They got no love for Loosiana boys that think they're

ever so hard. Matter of fact they probably made projects out of breaking them down.

There's also 1 up in there I want really bad, but I'm not looking to break in to get him. Yeah, he's from my neighborhood, too.

I like his sister, but I'd love to go 1 on 1 with him. Knock his stupid jaw right 'round the back of his head, fucking hardhead dumbass.

What did they do?

I guarantee you them Loosiana punks got their asses kicked in Florida prison proper.

I could make it there 400% better than they could, because I'm from heanh, and I know people and relatives of people and like that.

All over the place.

Yeah, I AM a cracker, and you can bet your ass there's plenty up in there that know who I am. They got no love for Loosiana boys that think they're

ever so hard. Matter of fact they probably made projects out of breaking them down.

There's also 1 up in there I want really bad, but I'm not looking to break in to get him. Yeah, he's from my neighborhood, too.

I like his sister, but I'd love to go 1 on 1 with him. Knock his stupid jaw right 'round the back of his head, fucking hardhead dumbass.

Uh...they relocated to the dem run inner city.
So nothing happened as you'd expect.

Forum List

Back