White Cops Shoot and Kill Black Baby in Mississippi

I have no doubt
that some NUTS seeking fame and adulation will try to PIN it as "MURDER" on the cops
That is what I thought, but it doesn't seem to be in the national news, today. Perhaps the rural and interstate aspects of the scene make it too inconvenient for BLM to gather. And maybe BLM is losing steam.

A three-month-old boy kidnapped by his father from the scene of a double homicide in Louisiana died after a police shootout in Mississippi, during which officers fired a barrage of bullets at the murder suspect's car, killing him.
This ought to get the BLMers back to work.
42570366-9542379-image-m-69_1620151887338.jpg
Very sad. Angry hetero dads......

A three-month-old boy kidnapped by his father from the scene of a double homicide in Louisiana died after a police shootout in Mississippi, during which officers fired a barrage of bullets at the murder suspect's car, killing him.
This ought to get the BLMers back to work.
42570366-9542379-image-m-69_1620151887338.jpg
If they try that shit down south, they just may regret it. People down here don't have a lot of patience for stupid shit to begin with but when the weather gets hot... they might go absolutely Roman on these idiots. I think I'll wait for some more info before I begin to trash these cops. Any bets on how long before some news whore opines about baby-killer cops?

Louisianna and Mississippi are down South.

Forum List

Back