Zone1 The Assassin's Creed controversy is a microcosm of anti black racism and white hypocrisy

Maga12

May 3, 2024
99.9% of this sub are just white nationalists, so I'm not trying to convince you of anything, but the facts must be disseminated. Ubisoft is getting outrage from anti black gamers-who are the majority-for putting an actual historical figure of Japan in their new title. He's a black man, and while there is debate over some of the details of his life, he was, in fact, an actual person living in the period. Unlike characters like Ezio who never existed to begin with. You see how they just start moving the goalposts when it's not white people?

Anyways, I'm just here to point out that virtually every character in video games ever are white. That's even in Japanese games, who are notoriously white worshipping and anti black. Nioh came out with a blue eyed, blond haired white male, and none of the Asians or their western white overlords said anything. But one black guy triggers them. Here's a collage of all the PS1 games catalogued on Metacritic, separated by white and non white main characters. You can cherry pick and refute certain selections, I'm sure, but the lopsided nature of it speaks clearly. It's ok to have black characters in media. It's ok to be black. It's ok to be woke. It's ok to erase the thousands of white characters, placed there simply because they are white, and substitute black ones. As black as possible. I hope those in the industry keep doing this. Over and over and over, just like they did with white characters, and continue to do. Blacks must boycott and pirate any game from Rutrackers that isn't woke, and doesn't have at least 50% blacks characters.

Attachments

• Crackers.jpg
    Crackers.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
99.9% of this sub are just white nationalists, so I'm not trying to convince you of anything, but the facts must be disseminated. Ubisoft is getting outrage from anti black gamers-who are the majority-for putting an actual historical figure of Japan in their new title. He's a black man, and while there is debate over some of the details of his life, he was, in fact, an actual person living in the period. Unlike characters like Ezio who never existed to begin with. You see how they just start moving the goalposts when it's not white people?

Anyways, I'm just here to point out that virtually every character in video games ever are white. That's even in Japanese games, who are notoriously white worshipping and anti black. Nioh came out with a blue eyed, blond haired white male, and none of the Asians or their western white overlords said anything. But one black guy triggers them. Here's a collage of all the PS1 games catalogued on Metacritic, separated by white and non white main characters. You can cherry pick and refute certain selections, I'm sure, but the lopsided nature of it speaks clearly. It's ok to have black characters in media. It's ok to be black. It's ok to be woke. It's ok to erase the thousands of white characters, placed there simply because they are white, and substitute black ones. As black as possible. I hope those in the industry keep doing this. Over and over and over, just like they did with white characters, and continue to do.
Hmmm..well newbie, you have a few facts wrong..starting with ..errr...sub? Your percentages are way off as to the posters here...and your contention is a yawn.
FYI...I doubt that most here..being of an higher-aged demographic, know or care about Assassin's Creed.

I don't care...if my Orc or Elf is white or black..too funny!

Hmmm..well newbie, you have a few facts wrong..starting with ..errr...sub? Your percentages are way off as to the posters here...and your contention is a yawn.
FYI...I doubt that most here..being of an higher-aged demographic, know or care about Assassin's Creed.

I don't care...if my Orc or Elf is white or black..too funny!
He's not too far off. It's in the 90 percentile. I don't think we need to be quibbling over fiction, but then again where are you when whites here are griping about blacks being in TV commercoials or how blacks are portrayed as fictional charaters that had once been white?

Black people are too busy looting shoe stores and raping their own mothers to develop video games. Most black people don’t even know what computers are….. at least according to the Democrats.

He's not too far off. It's in the 90 percentile. I don't think we need to be quibbling over fiction, but then again where are you when whites here are griping about blacks being in TV commercoials or how blacks are portrayed as fictional charaters that had once been white?
Fictional is even more important, in my opinion, because the race of the characters can be literally anything you want. The setting can be anything you want. It's an unwinnable battle for the anti woke racists, because you cannot talk about forced diversity, but then rationalize putting in white characters based on local demographics. You can't say race doesn't matter, but then defend putting white people in media.

Fictional is even more important, in my opinion, because the race of the characters can be literally anything you want. The setting can be anything you want. It's an unwinnable battle for the anti woke racists, because you cannot talk about forced diversity, but then rationalize putting in white characters based on local demographics. You can't say race doesn't matter, but then defend putting white people in media.
Your position makes sense but there are larger issues than if the characters in video games are white.

What is wrong with being a White nationalist (or a Black nationalist)?
Everything. And don't try equating black nationalism with white nationalism. Black Nationalism is the response to white nationalism, which is based on the belief in white supremacy. Black Nationalism is based on finding ways to combat white supremacy.

Your position makes sense but there are larger issues than if the characters in video games are white.
It's all proximate. "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere". You permit their behavior in one area, it emboldens them in others. Always check 'em, no matter the context.

Everything. And don't try equating black nationalism with white nationalism. Black Nationalism is the response to white nationalism, which is based on the belief in white supremacy. Black Nationalism is based on finding ways to combat white supremacy.
926BCE2B-864B-4453-9160-6AA3B01A4026.jpeg

Me..I find their complaints absurdist. On a personal level I literally don't care. On a social level, I think it is a long overdue backlash that shows us that our culture will go where our money takes us....the fact that the money wants a more diverse, even an overly-generous dose of color and ethnicity is a good thing in that it shows that we are headed in the right direction.
I could care less about traditional roles in fiction. It either works or it does not--but either way....experimenting with race and gender swaps in art is an old thing.

Perhaps we'll see Uncle Remus done by some white folk? Since the creator of Br'er Rabbit and company was White?

I suspect not..but I'd LMAO!

Me..I find their complaints absurdist. On a personal level I literally don't care. On a social level, I think it is a long overdue backlash that shows us that our culture will go where our money takes us....the fact that the money wants a more diverse, even an overly-generous dose of color and ethnicity is a good thing in that it shows that we are headed in the right direction.
I could care less about traditional roles in fiction. It either works or it does not--but either way....experimenting with race and gender swaps in art is an old thing.

Perhaps we'll see Uncle Remus done by some white folk? Since the creator of Br'er Rabbit and company was White?

I suspect not..but I'd LMAO!
I appreciate this response.

Uncle Remus was a racist caricature of black people, so...

I'd laugh too.

Last edited:
It's all proximate. "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere". You permit their behavior in one area, it emboldens them in others. Always check 'em, no matter the context.
I don't permit it anywhere. But complaining about fictional characters just ain't my style.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back