Chicago DA Says Illegal Guns, Drugs and Stolen Property Discovered during Routine Traffic Stops Will Not Be Treated as Offences

StatesRightsForever

Gold Member
May 1, 2024
This is kim foxx again. She flat out says she's doing this to help non-whites!!! Like all liberals, she is a white-hating racist monster.

Chicago District Attorney Kim Foxx has introduced a draft policy that will see prosecutions as a result of traffic stops drastically reduced, in a bid to reduce the “disproportionate impact on black and brown communities.”

Routine traffic stops, including stops where illegal weapons, drugs and stolen property are found, will not be prosecuted. “Doing these searches—again, searches that have a disproportionate impact on black and brown communities—that don’t have a net safety benefit, we should not do that,” Foxx said in an interview with a local Chicago news station.
Under the new policy, traffic stops for routine minor infractions would not be allowed, and the district attorney’s office would “decline to prosecute” any cases that are “solely the product of a non-public-safety traffic stop,” even if illegal weapons, drugs or stolen property are discovered during the course of the stop.

I seriously doubt the veracity of this post.
"1. To increase procedural justice for all residents and improve trust in communities of color and under-resourced communities, our office will decline to prosecute possession of contraband charge case when the charge is:

i. solely the product of a non-public-safety traffic stop; or

ii. the result of searching a vehicle based solely on consent, without any other probable cause; or

iii. the result of searching a vehicle based solely on furtive movements, without any other probable cause.

2. For purposes of this policy, contraband means possession of a controlled substance, possession of stolen, embezzled, or converted property (excluding if the vehicle itself is stolen), minor in possession of alcohol, as well as possession of weapons offenses."

The OP seems so illogical and even perverted that it seems unbelievable .

If true , something like MAGA is desperately needed .
Or , back to basics, if you wish to not be overtly political .

I seriously doubt the veracity of this post.
Numerous other sites are carrying the same story. After all these years, I would think you would be accustomed to the stupidity of Democrats. However, isn't this an ingenious way to reduce the crime rate in Chi-Town? Is it not?

The OP seems so illogical and even perverted that it seems unbelievable .

If true , something like MAGA is desperately needed .
Or , back to basics, if you wish to not be overtly political .
HAHAHA. The board notes all you have is namecalling. Even you can see what kimmy is doing is indefensible.

"1. To increase procedural justice for all residents and improve trust in communities of color and under-resourced communities, our office will decline to prosecute possession of contraband charge case when the charge is:

i. solely the product of a non-public-safety traffic stop; or

ii. the result of searching a vehicle based solely on consent, without any other probable cause; or

iii. the result of searching a vehicle based solely on furtive movements, without any other probable cause.

2. For purposes of this policy, contraband means possession of a controlled substance, possession of stolen, embezzled, or converted property (excluding if the vehicle itself is stolen), minor in possession of alcohol, as well as possession of weapons offenses."

You're leaving out the important bits.

Go ahead and post the whole thing.

This is kim foxx again. She flat out says she's doing this to help non-whites!!! Like all liberals, she is a white-hating racist monster.

Well, be fair.

Why would an elected public prosecutor want to prosecute crimes?

You're leaving out the important bits.

Go ahead and post the whole thing.
You post whatever you want to post.

You said you doubted the veracity of the story- it's reported in several Chicago local media outlets.

I linked the draft proposal from Foxx's office in it's entirety. If you think something's missing, knock yourself out... :icon_rolleyes:

You post whatever you want to post.

You said you doubted the veracity of the story- it's reported in several Chicago local media outlets.

I linked the draft proposal from Foxx's office in it's entirety. If you think something's missing, knock yourself out... :icon_rolleyes:
The reasons given for the proposed policy in the draft. Tell us about those.

Infor war is a conspiracy site, for conspiracy nut jobs.
wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

HAHAHA. Listen to this clown. He says we should get out news only from CNN and MSNBC.!

If you would read what I wrote you would that nowhere in my post did I mention and/or refer to CNN and MSNBC. InfoWars is Reich Wing site, and because you are MAGA you use it. It is pure propaganda and because you believe lies Snoreleone you believe the lies InfoWars.

HAHAHA. Listen to this clown. He says we should get out news only from CNN and MSNBC.!

Here is what I wrote: "Info war is a conspiracy site, for conspiracy nut jobs." Nowhere in that quote is there mention of either CNN or MSNBC.

You are a really bad fucking liar, just like Snoreleone.

If you would read what I wrote you would that nowhere in my post did I mention and/or refer to CNN and MSNBC. InfoWars is Reich Wing site, and because you are MAGA you use it. It is pure propaganda and because you believe lies Snoreleone you believe the lies InfoWars.
I posted three other sources and links to the same information and facts, so your whining is just that—whining. Now, deal with the facts.

Forum List

Back