White Adolescents Stops Raging Cop Before He Brutalized Black Friend

57750887_574170089749420_6981683997818486784_n.jpg

What, does your brain think, I lied about?[/QUOTE]

That Ivanka transmitted classified materials through a private server.

You're welcome.

You're dishonest as usual. What Ivanka did doesn't even remotely compare to the numerous felonies committed by Hillary.

You cry and whine about injustice but have NO PROBLEM looking the other way when injustices are committed by your ideological allies.

You're dishonest as usual. What Ivanka did doesn't even remotely compare to the numerous felonies committed by Hillary.

You cry and whine about injustice but have NO PROBLEM looking the other way when injustices are committed by your ideological allies.
Who's lying, and running away, now?

I gave you the facts, now you're running.

I don't give a flying frig about Hillary, I'm talking about Ivanka's wrong doings.

Are you going to face it like a man, or are you going to run away from the facts like a whiny, little bitch?

Your meme cracks me up!!!
When I was young and dumb I was an asshole to cops,and they were assholes to me. Gee what a surprise!!!!
Then I grew up and stopped acting like an idiot towards cops realizing they are just doing their job and resisting only made matters far worse.
mdkwsrl.jpg

Another meme.......
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
I agree.

This thread would not exist if that "peace" officer had not got violent with those teens.

I think we are done here.

Forum List

Back