Which Political Ideology Most Embodies the Alpha Male Mentality?

• Total voters
Pop-psych question;

Does being an asshole automatically make a person an alpha?

No, liberal male feminist are both super betas and assholes. There are whole categories of beta assholes!

Women represent 52% of the electorate in 2016...calling feminists assholes is a great strategy. I guess we can add "stupid" to the description of "alphas"

You obviously did not read my post. I blame ignorance. That aside, there is a such thing as an alpha female and they do not bear the hallmarks of liberal Marxist inspired feminism. They portray feminism via the Wollstonecraft/Palin model, not the culturally Marxist and anti-capitalist bell hooks model.

Women represent 52% of the electorate in 2016...calling feminists assholes is a great strategy. I guess we can add "stupid" to the description of "alphas"

You realize that not all women, or even MOST women, are "feminists," doncha sporky?

No, that point is lost on the left. Everyone must fit a race, class, gender, and sexual orientation box. They may not leave the boxes the left created for them.

You realize that not all women, or even MOST women, are "feminists," doncha sporky?

No, that point is lost on the left. Everyone must fit a race, class, gender, and sexual orientation box. They may not leave the boxes the left created for them.

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that the left would put you into a box labelled 'incorrigible'....chuckle.

I want to know about

John Boehner
Mitch McConnell
Eric Cantor
Rand. Paul
Ted Cruz

All of whom would get their asses kicked by Harry Reid.

This is fun.

No, liberal male feminist are both super betas and assholes. There are whole categories of beta assholes!

You obviously did not read my post. I blame ignorance. That aside, there is a such thing as an alpha female and they do not bear the hallmarks of liberal Marxist inspired feminism. They portray feminism via the Wollstonecraft/Palin model, not the culturally Marxist and anti-capitalist bell hooks model.

How is Feminism conservative in any way? Wouldn't the conservative position be to preserve(conserve) traditional gender roles?

I want to know about

John Boehner
Mitch McConnell
Eric Cantor
Rand. Paul
Ted Cruz

All of whom would get their asses kicked by Harry Reid.

This is fun.

Anyone whose first name is 'Harry', who does not have much hair, is overestimated.

Alphas have testosterone.

How is Feminism conservative in any way? Wouldn't the conservative position be to preserve(conserve) traditional gender roles?

Very good question! The answer is by definition yes, by ideology no. The conservative version of feminism is that a woman should be able to choose the life she leads as an individual without a demand that governments subsidize her for he natural differences. The liberal version asserts that a woman should be an affirmative action case by virtue of the male/female differences that nature wickedly bestowed upon their person. In other words, objectivity should take a back seat to equality.

For example, an objective employer would not hire a woman who is pregnant. Liberal feminism dictates that this is wrong and unjust.

An objective school would see that men play sports more than women and allocate most of the funds to the men. Liberal feminism dictates that if they have one they must have the other.

An objective employer would look at a woman resume and notice the giant work gap during her days of having and raising children. He would then pay her less as she has less work experience than a man who has consistently been working. Liberal feminism dictates that this is a violation of social justice.

An objective government would understand that it is a woman choice to have a child and if she has the child she should be responsible for taking care of it. Liberal feminism dictates that she should have free childcare at the expense of others by no other virtue than by her decision to crap a child so she can remain competitive in the work place.

The main difference is the following: Liberal feminism believes the market is structurally discriminatory, and thus, governments should intervene so as to promote social justice. Conservative feminists recognize that they are individuals subject to their own life choices and no one owes them for those decisions.

Liberal feminists are much more likely to become angry and violent as in order for their model to win out they must bring shame and condemnation to those who won't march lockstep by their model. In the end it's really a struggle for power of the sexes. Conservative feminists want natural equality, liberal feminists want the natural status of men despite natures shortcomings. There is much more to it but you get he picture.

http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2010/10/26/aorp0k407c.jpg

Last edited:

This should be a spectacle! Conservative women have more Alpha characteristics than liberal men. I just think it's fun to watch liberals play alpha.

Since leftist men tend to be simpering pussies, I couldn't choose them.
I prefer the term "Linguine Spined"...but hey? SAME result.:lol:

Very good question! The answer is by definition yes, by ideology no. The conservative version of feminism is that a woman should be able to choose the life she leads as an individual without a demand that governments subsidize her for he natural differences. The liberal version asserts that a woman should be an affirmative action case by virtue of the male/female differences that nature wickedly bestowed upon their person. In other words, objectivity should take a back seat to equality.

For example, an objective employer would not hire a woman who is pregnant. Liberal feminism dictates that this is wrong and unjust.

An objective school would see that men play sports more than women and allocate most of the funds to the men. Liberal feminism dictates that if they have one they must have the other.

An objective employer would look at a woman resume and notice the giant work gap during her days of having and raising children. He would then pay her less as she has less work experience than a man who has consistently been working. Liberal feminism dictates that this is a violation of social justice.

An objective government would understand that it is a woman choice to have a child and if she has the child she should be responsible for taking care of it. Liberal feminism dictates that she should have free childcare at the expense of others by no other virtue than by her decision to crap a child so she can remain competitive in the work place.

The main difference is the following: Liberal feminism believes the market is structurally discriminatory, and thus, governments should intervene so as to promote social justice. Conservative feminists recognize that they are individuals subject to their own life choices and no one owes them for those decisions.

Liberal feminists are much more likely to become angry and violent as in order for their model to win out they must bring shame and condemnation to those who won't march lockstep by their model. In the end it's really a struggle for power of the sexes. Conservative feminists want natural equality, liberal feminists want the natural status of men despite natures shortcomings. There is much more to it but you get he picture.

Interesting premise...Liberals believe the system to be discriminating/discrimitory...so they HAVE TO practice that which they profess to be against...:cuckoo:

So much for "The War On Women", eh?

NO. Believing in the INDIVIDUAL...regardless of race, gender, et,al is the hallmark of a true Conservative.

Liberal feminism, progressive feminism, whatever you want to call it, seems a redundant phrase. Conservative feminism seems contradictory. Unless of course the cultural norm is now feminism, and the conservative position is to preserve it.

Which leads to the question, are modern day conservatives traditionalists? It would seem by your answer, not really. They are interested in preserving the cultural norm of today, which deviates from the gender roles established over thousands of years. Or not even preserving anything. They believe in the same end goal as the left, of gender neutrality, gender androgyny, just a somewhat different way of going about it.

Also, if equality were natural as you say, why does the government need to get involved to enforce it? Equality seems artificial to me.

Last edited:
Ultimate Alphas like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, most of the founding fathers, Jesus Christ et al would all be considered pretty liberal for their day.

Oh yeah, I could have included my namesake two-time CMH winner Smedly.

SB

Last edited:
t1larg.tea.party.gi.jpg

occupy_wall_street.jpg

One group is protesting, and the other is playing dress-up.

Forum List

Back