Which Political Ideology Most Embodies the Alpha Male Mentality?

Which Political Ideology Most Embodies the Alpha Male Mentality?

• Total voters
Where did you go to school?

And Washington, Madison, and Jefferson supported the first national bank. Washington was dead and Madison and Jefferson were out of office when the second national bank was ratified with the support Monroe, Clay, Calhoun, and other "conservatives".

And Washington used executive orders to build the capitol and want the federal government to expand internal navigation along the Potomac into the interior.

Anyone who spends a few months in combat, gets sent home early for scratches that I didn't even get a purple heart for, and then testifies against alleged second hand accounts of war crimes in his effort to bitch about a war he fought so hard to get out of, is a beta male. Indeed, no Marine that I served with would accept a purple heart for scratches or take an offer to leave his buddies and go home for scratches. That's certifiable beta behavior!

This guy has beta written all over him John Kerry - Discover the Networks

Every Marine that I trained at Ft Benning's jump school would have accepted the military service of Al Gore and John Kerry before George Bush.

What strange worlds you inhabit.

an aside about Marines: the candidates for the FMF went to the Army school for airborne training. I never saw a Marine quit the school. They might have got thrown out for fighting or drinking or getting into trouble in Columbus, but never, ever just because their nerve failed. And I saw hundreds of Army candidates quit over the year I was at 44th Training Company.

Al Gore was a journalist in the military. Another rich privileged pajama boy.

He was an Army journalist who spent six months in the boondocks with combat units getting shot at.

Every Marine that I trained at Ft Benning's jump school would have accepted the military service of Al Gore and John Kerry before George Bush.

What strange worlds you inhabit.

an aside about Marines: the candidates for the FMF went to the Army school for airborne training. I never saw a Marine quit the school. They might have got thrown out for fighting or drinking or getting into trouble in Columbus, but never, ever just because their nerve failed. And I saw hundreds of Army candidates quit over the year I was at 44th Training Company.

Al Gore was a journalist in the military. Another rich privileged pajama boy.

He was an Army journalist who spent six months in the boondocks with combat units getting shot at.

Wikipedia works, you know.

Rich pajama boy protected by his politically connected father.

Which modern conservative leaders are Alpha Males? Or Democrat leaders for that matter? Hilary Clinton and Sarah Palin? LOL

Which modern conservative leaders are Alpha Males? Or Democrat leaders for that matter? Hilary Clinton and Sarah Palin? LOL

Ted Cruz is an alpha. Last week I would have said Christie was an alpha, but the press may, or may not, succeed in giving him a testiclectomy.

And Washington, Madison, and Jefferson supported the first national bank. Washington was dead and Madison and Jefferson were out of office when the second national bank was ratified with the support Monroe, Clay, Calhoun, and other "conservatives".

And Washington used executive orders to build the capitol and want the federal government to expand internal navigation along the Potomac into the interior.

Be prepared to look foolish! You hereby have lost all credibility on historical matters!

It was Hamilton that supported the first national bank and Washington asked Randolph, Jefferson, and Hamilton to draft their opinions on the constitutionality of the issue. Hamilton won out and Washington RELUCTANTLY signed the bank into law. Madison was the largest opponent of the first national bank in congress on constitutional grounds! Jefferson also was against the bank on constitutional grounds. As was Attorney General Randolph! The Second National Bank, however, was chartered by Madison many years later as the precedent had been set and the American economy was then largely shattered after the closing of the First NB and the War of 1812.

Avalon Project - Jefferson's Opinion on the Constitutionality of a National Bank : 1791
Online Library of Liberty - James Madison's Speech on the Bank Bill 2 February 1791 - Liberty and Order: The First American Party Struggle
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...JkWkse8KkMj17G1syvKl1vg&bvm=bv.59568121,d.cWc
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/bank-ah.asp
First Bank of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Second Bank of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I graduated from a very selective leftist private liberal arts college (understatement) to study history of all things with a 3.9 GPA. Go figure huh? If I can hold my own against well published liberal/Marxist professors on the subject of American history (and be graded well for such opposite views) I can certainly take what ill-informed drivel you dish out. Go back to whatever college/university you graduated from and get your money back!

http://oll.libertyfund.org/?option=...title=875&chapter=63865&layout=html&Itemid=27
James Madison: It appeared on the whole, he concluded, that the power exercised by the bill was condemned by the silence of the Constitution; was condemned by the rule of interpretation arising out of the Constitution; was condemned by its tendency to destroy the main characteristic of the Constitution; was condemned by the expositions of the friends of the Constitution whilst depending before the public; was condemned by the apparent intention of the parties which ratified the Constitution; was condemned by the explanatory amendments proposed by Congress themselves to the Constitution; and he hoped it would receive its final condemnation, by the vote of this house.

No, but as you said, Madison supported the First national Bank (That's right, this is sarcasm). And you have the nerve to ask for my historical credentials?

NOW LETS SEE YOU PRETEND THIS POST NEVER EXISTED!

Last edited by a moderator:
The alpha male mentality is what got so many young Americans killed and maimed in Iraq.

George Zimmerman went Alpha after capping St. Skittles. He seriously upgraded in the woman department, right after the trial no less. Though, I am hesitant to call him an Alpha because of his lack of sense. If he was smarter, he would have left the USA for greener pastures in South America where he could blend in with the locals and find a hot south american bride.

It says allot about liberals when you can emasculate them and they validate their beta qualities by ceding the point.

Pop-psych question;

Does being an asshole automatically make a person an alpha?

No, liberal male feminist are both super betas and assholes. There are whole categories of beta assholes!

Women represent 52% of the electorate in 2016...calling feminists assholes is a great strategy. I guess we can add "stupid" to the description of "alphas"

Be prepared to look foolish! You hereby have lost all credibility on historical matters!

Yes, you have lost it. You did not graduate from college obviously, or you would admit the following, which documented in your sources.

Hamilton supported the 1st National Bank, and Washington came on board; Madison and Jefferson supported it in return for the national capitol being placed in the South.. Adams supported it. Jefferson as president supported it and did not oppose it during his administration.

Monroe, Webster, John Q. Adam, Clay, Calhoun, and others supported the 2d National Bank, because the lack of the Bank and the War of 1812 ruined the economy. These leaders knew the country needed a national bank.

All of the above are the truth, no matter how you shade it.

Amazing how the facts undermine you guys.

Last edited:

It was Hamilton that supported the first national bank and Washington asked Randolph, Jefferson, and Hamilton to draft their opinions on the constitutionality of the issue. Hamilton won out and Washington RELUCTANTLY signed the bank into law. Madison was the largest opponent of the first national bank in congress on constitutional grounds! Jefferson also was against the bank on constitutional grounds. As was Attorney General Randolph! The Second National Bank, however, was chartered by Madison many years later as the precedent had been set and the American economy was then largely shattered after the closing of the First NB and the War of 1812.

Avalon Project - Jefferson's Opinion on the Constitutionality of a National Bank : 1791
Online Library of Liberty - James Madison's Speech on the Bank Bill 2 February 1791 - Liberty and Order: The First American Party Struggle
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...JkWkse8KkMj17G1syvKl1vg&bvm=bv.59568121,d.cWc
Avalon Project - Hamilton's Opinion as to the Constitutionality of the Bank of the United States : 1791
First Bank of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Second Bank of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I graduated from a very selective leftist private liberal arts college (understatement) to study history of all things with a 3.9 GPA. Go figure huh? If I can hold my own against well published liberal/Marxist professors on the subject of American history (and be graded well for such opposite views) I can certainly take what ill-informed drivel you dish out. Go back to whatever college/university you graduated from and get your money back!

James Madison: It appeared on the whole, he concluded, that the power exercised by the bill was condemned by the silence of the Constitution; was condemned by the rule of interpretation arising out of the Constitution; was condemned by its tendency to destroy the main characteristic of the Constitution; was condemned by the expositions of the friends of the Constitution whilst depending before the public; was condemned by the apparent intention of the parties which ratified the Constitution; was condemned by the explanatory amendments proposed by Congress themselves to the Constitution; and he hoped it would receive its final condemnation, by the vote of this house.

No, but as you said, Madison supported the First national Bank (That's right, this is sarcasm). And you have the nerve to ask for my historical credentials?

NOW LETS SEE YOU PRETEND THIS POST NEVER EXISTED!

Yes, you have lost it. You did not graduate from college obviously, or you would admit the following, which documented in your sources.

Hamilton supported the 1st National Bank, and Washington came on board; Madison and Jefferson supported it in return for the national capitol being placed in the South.. Adams supported it. Jefferson as president supported it and did not oppose it during his administration.

Monroe, Webster, John Q. Adam, Clay, Calhoun, and others supported the 2d National Bank, because the lack of the Bank and the War of 1812 ruined the economy. These leaders knew the country needed a national bank.

All of the above are the truth, no matter how you shade it.

Amazing how the facts undermine you guys.

I'm sorry, it seems as though you miss quoted my response. I have therefore made the proper correction. AND WHY WOULD I ADMIT THE ABOVE IN MY SOURCES!!?? They were never in question! The Diner Table Compromise, otherwise known as the Compromise of 1790, had to deal with the Residence Act and the Assumption/Funding Acts of 1790, not the "Bank Bill" which happened a full year later in 1791! The Bank Bill was denounced by Madison and Jefferson before and after it's passage and signing into law. And, as otherwise stated by you, Madison was in office upon the 2nd National Bank. Now don't try to skirt around your ignorance of US history by subsequently adding a separate topic for me to chase after in light of the glaring evidence of your ignorance so graciously provided in the above posts. Like all government programs, once they come into existence they are damn hard to get rid of. Jackson would later find this out. Once again, I have revoked your history card. Go back to school, slap your history professors in the face, and demand your money back!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back