Which Political Ideology Most Embodies the Alpha Male Mentality?

• Total voters
It really depends on how you define "alpha male".

If you mean natural leaders, I would say it's split pretty evenly between the two "sides".

If you mean fat-ass armchair warriors who spend their days acting macho on the internet, I'd say that the right embodies that the best, by far.

See post #16 and recalculate your results..

You're correct that leadership would be considered an Alpha trait.
Leadership doesn't allow for "acting" macho.. Leadership is based on situational awareness and instinctive reactions and persuasion..

I don't see it ANYWHERE near the current political arena..

Classical Liberals, such as Washington and Adams and Jefferson and Paine and Allan and Monroe etc were Alpha Males.

This should be a spectacle! Conservative women have more Alpha characteristics than liberal men. I just think it's fun to watch liberals play alpha.

Since leftist men tend to be simpering pussies, I couldn't choose them.

That's what Hitler thought about liberal democracies. Then they kicked his ass. The bullies/a-holes get a headstart, but then find out civil doesn't mean weak. Stupid fascists...lol

Indeed, it was the well known liberal foreign policy of appeasement that allowed Hitler to start WWII.

LOL. I should have asked the question in the form of the Tea Party vs. Occupy Wall Street.

Ask Dick Cheney if Bush Jr was an alpha male.

Anyways, this is really stupid, and a meaningless interpretation of presidents.

The question of the op wasn't about presidents. Adding them to the op, however, was what I thought a good way to get the juices flowing. Indeed, you stopped by.

So Bush jr. parties in Alabama during the Vietnam War and he's "alpha", John Kerry is in country and he's a "beta"....

Interesting definition.

The question of the op wasn't about presidents. Adding them to the op, however, was what I thought a good way to get the juices flowing. Indeed, you stopped by.

Okay, so it's a meaningless and childish fabrication about who politically are the "big boys" and the manly men. Yeah, not the most intellectual discussion here.

This is a trick question....right?

th

So Bush jr. parties in Alabama during the Vietnam War and he's "alpha", John Kerry is in country and he's a "beta"....

Interesting definition.

Anyone who spends a few months in combat, gets sent home early for scratches that I didn't even get a purple heart for, and then testifies against alleged second hand accounts of war crimes in his effort to bitch about a war he fought so hard to get out of, is a beta male. Indeed, no Marine that I served with would accept a purple heart for scratches or take an offer to leave his buddies and go home for scratches. That's certifiable beta behavior!

This guy has beta written all over him John Kerry - Discover the Networks

Interesting definition.

Kerry is a flaming pussy. He was in country long enough to get 3 purple hearts without spending a day in the hospital and skated home 8 months early. We called his kind pukes.

Classical Liberals, such as Washington and Adams and Jefferson and Paine and Allan and Monroe etc were Alpha Males.

Convert their ideology to todays standard they are conservatives.

From your uninformed vantage point, perhaps.

They would have nothing to do with the likes of a Mike Lee, Alan West, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, etc.

No, Madison and Jefferson especially would be much further to the right of West, Cruz, Palin, & etc.

Uninformed? On American History? Heh, this looks promising ....

Interesting definition.

Kerry is a flaming pussy. He was in country long enough to get 3 purple hearts without spending a day in the hospital and skated home 8 months early. We called his kind pukes.

He had done other tours, however, he had no problem until they took him off the big boats off the coast and made him a swift boat captain. Then he started racking up purple hearts for wounds that a band aid could fix. Indeed, if they offered me a purple heart for every time I got his by secondary shrapnel I could be a disgrace too, walking around with pile of the same medals that people get for losing their limbs and their lives to get. No, we ignored our scratches and we certainly weren't going to accept leaving our buddies one man short for a few scratches!

Then there's when Kerry testified about the war crimes he "heard" about while overseas in Vietnam. What a coward and a disgrace! He will fit in well in the Obama Administration. Please allow me to quote what he said at a younger age (keep in mind that he is now the Secretary of State)

"I'm an internationalist. I'd like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations."

Interesting definition.

Anyone who spends a few months in combat, gets sent home early for scratches that I didn't even get a purple heart for, and then testifies against alleged second hand accounts of war crimes in his effort to bitch about a war he fought so hard to get out of, is a beta male. Indeed, no Marine that I served with would accept a purple heart for scratches or take an offer to leave his buddies and go home for scratches. That's certifiable beta behavior!

Every Marine that I trained at Ft Benning's jump school would have accepted the military service of Al Gore and John Kerry before George Bush.

What strange worlds you inhabit.

an aside about Marines: the candidates for the FMF went to the Army school for airborne training. I never saw a Marine quit the school. They might have got thrown out for fighting or drinking or getting into trouble in Columbus, but never, ever just because their nerve failed. And I saw hundreds of Army candidates quit over the year I was at 44th Training Company.

Last edited:
Convert their ideology to todays standard they are conservatives.

They would have nothing to do with the likes of a Mike Lee, Alan West, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, etc.

No, Madison and Jefferson especially would be much further to the right of West, Cruz, Palin, & etc.

Yeah, you certainly are uninformed.

They were not afraid of government being involved in American life and business and culture.

Interesting definition.

Every Marine that I trained at Ft Benning's jump school would have accepted the military service of Al Gore and John Kerry before George Bush.

What strange worlds you inhabit.

an aside about Marines: the candidates for the FMF went to the Army school for airborne training. I never saw a Marine quit the school. They might have got thrown out for fighting or drinking or getting into trouble in Columbus, but never, ever just because their nerve failed. And I saw hundreds of Army candidates quit over the year I was at 44th Training Company.

Al Gore was a journalist in the military. Another rich privileged pajama boy.

Yeah, you certainly are uninformed.

They were not afraid of government being involved in American life and business and culture.

yeah, I guess that's why both Madison and Jefferson threw a fit over the idea of internal improvements, a national bank, and federal government built roads.

Quotes from founding fathers regarding limited government

Forum List

Back