Which of these human catastrophes is worse?

Which of these is worse

• The human catastrophe created at the border by the Biden Administration

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The human catastrophe created in Afghanistan by the Biden Administration

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • COVID cases doubling on Biden's watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lefts continued marketing of fear surrounding COVID & forcing people to take an experimental vaccine

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
How are things going since we got rid of the orange man who hurt feelings with doses of truth as he proved to be an enemy of the establishment?

Anyway, we're 8 months into Biden and I don't know, sometimes you get what you ask for.

How are things going since we got rid of the orange man who hurt feelings with doses of truth as he proved to be an enemy of the establishment?

Anyway, we're 8 months into Biden and I don't know, sometimes you get what you ask for.

I'm torn. It's a toss up. Should have had an option for: ALL OF THE ABOVE.

The Orange Man's attempt to overthrow our democracy was our biggest catastrophe. It was his lies that hurt my feelings.

January 15, 2021,

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. military has met its goal of reducing the number of troops in Afghanistan to about 2,500 by Friday, a drawdown that may have violated a last-minute congressional prohibition.

The reduction could complicate matters for the incoming Biden administration, which must determine how to handle a Trump administration commitment to the Taliban to remove all U.S. military, intelligence and contractor personnel from Afghanistan by May as a move to spur peace negotiations. Those talks are in an early stage.

Senior U.S. commanders are skeptical of the Taliban’s stated commitment to peace, although they have said they can accomplish their mission in Afghanistan with 2,500 troops.

Christopher Miller, in his final days as the acting secretary of defense, announced on Friday the 2,500 troop level, saying it brings the United States “closer than ever to ending nearly two decades of war.” He said the U.S. remains in position to “ensure that Afghanistan is never again used to harbor those who seek to bring harm to the United States of America.”

Forum List

Back