Who will win the Civil war within the DNC?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
As we all know, democrats hate the nation of Israel. However, most American Jews are democrats.

Currently, Biden says he supports the nation of Israel, but is taking extreme heat for it within his own party.

Will those that hate Israel completely take over the party?

Is Joe Biden the last democrat President to support the nation of Israel in any way?

As we all know, democrats hate the nation of Israel. However, most American Jews are democrats.

Currently, Biden says he supports the nation of Israel, but is taking extreme heat for it within his own party.

Is Joe Biden the last democrat President to support the nation of Israel in any way?
WHO FUCKING CARES. EITHER FASCISTS OR COMMUNISTS WILL BE THE FINAL ANSWER.

What are there more of, dumb college kids or Jews? Democrats will throw the Jews under the bus in a heartbeat if it keeps them in power.

Civil War?

:auiqs.jpg:

The only Civil War will be between MAGA and Real Republicans once Trump loses

Last edited:
FIGHT2.jpg

:th_believecrap:

Zionist Jews believe they can establish a Jewish state, based on their ancient covenant with YHWH or just by force, as Europeans established the US in the new world, originally inhabited by Native Americans. When I lived in Israel for 8 months back in 2009, I stayed in hostels, in both Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. I met a lot of Israelis and a few of them told me that, just like the US took the land away from the Indians, they were taking the land away from the Palestinian Arabs. These were secular Jews, who told me this.

The religious Jews appeal to the Bible but then forget to mention that YHWH demands the government of Israel to enforce the Torah, upon both its Jewish and non-Jewish population, to be valid. The Jewish, Biblical real estate claim to the Holy Land, along with its secular government, is invalid especially (even more so), if they allow this:

11111111111111111.png

Tel-Aviv-Pride-Parade-Israel-00.jpg

abf8ed013c0f.jpg

FALUM82UYAATZBR.jpg

560092.jpg

They have to ban all of the above. Expel all of the non-Jews from the land who refuse to keep what the rabbis call the "seven laws of Noah", becoming "legal-aliens" or "Shem Toshav" (This is what the Torah requires), and of course eliminate all of the pro-LGBTQA+ elements who are openly thumbing their noses at YHWH, parading their filth in the streets. Remember what YHWH did to Sodom and Gomorrah? He's not allowing that in His land. The Israeli Jews also have to take the Temple Mount from the hands of non-Jews. They refuse to take control of Mount Zion and build the third temple, as described in Ezekiel.

The Jews in Israel, have a secular, atheistic government, that only pays lip service to the Torah and the rabbis. In order for their "land grab" of the holy land to be valid, before YHWH they must enforce Torah. That's the deal and if they refuse to do that, they're open to attack and destruction, without receiving any assistance from YHWH and His angels. They're just another secular nation, among many. They have no right to establish a "Jewish State", appealing to the Bible, as their "deed", or to YHWH as their "trustee". They're not beneficiaries of a covenant, made with YHWH thousands of years ago if they refuse to keep the rules.

The US isn't obligated to help them, if anything, the US curses itself, supporting the secular, rebellious Jewish State of "Israel". It's not attracting YHWH's blessing by blindly funding and arming "Israel".

Last edited:
Zionist Jews believe they can establish a Jewish state, based on their ancient covenant with YHWH or just by force, as Europeans established the US in the new world, inhabited by Native Americans. When I lived in Israel for 8 months back in 2009, I stayed in hostels, in both Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. I met a lot of Israelis and a few of them told me that, just like the US took the land away from the Indians, they were taking the land away from the Palestinian Arabs. These were secular Jews, who told me this.

The religious Jews appeal to the Bible but then forget to mention that YHWH demands the government of Israel to enforce the Torah, upon both its Jewish and non-Jewish population, to be valid. The Jewish, Biblical real estate claim to the Holy Land, along with its secular government, is invalid especially (even more so), if they allow this:

They have to ban all of the above. Expel all of the non-Jews from the land who refuse to keep what the rabbis call the "seven laws of Noah", becoming "legal-aliens" or "Shem Toshav" (This is what the Torah requires), and of course eliminate all of the pro-LGBTQA+ elements who are openly thumbing their noses at YHWH, parading their filth in the streets. Remember what YHWH did to Sodom and Gomorrah? He's not allowing that in His land. The Israeli Jews also have to take the Temple Mount from the hands of non-Jews. They refuse to take control of Mount Zion and build the third temple, as described in Ezekiel.

The Jews in Israel, have a secular, atheistic government, that only pays lip service to the Torah and the rabbis. In order for their "land grab" of the holy land to be valid, before YHWH they must enforce Torah. That's the deal and if they refuse to do that, they're open to attack and destruction, without receiving any assistance from YHWH and His angels. They're just another secular nation, among many. They have no right to establish a "Jewish State", appealing to the Bible, as their "deed", or to YHWH as their "trustee". They're not beneficiaries of a covenant, made with YHWH thousands of years ago if they refuse to keep the rules.

The US isn't obligated to help them, if anything, the US curses itself, supporting the secular, rebellious Jewish State of "Israel". It's not attracting YHWH's blessing by blindly funding and arming "Israel".
So would the short version of secularism and theocrats banging heads define Israel Truth?

~S~

Zionist Jews believe they can establish a Jewish state, based on their ancient covenant with YHWH or just by force, as Europeans established the US in the new world, inhabited by Native Americans. When I lived in Israel for 8 months back in 2009, I stayed in hostels, in both Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. I met a lot of Israelis and a few of them told me that, just like the US took the land away from the Indians, they were taking the land away from the Palestinian Arabs. These were secular Jews, who told me this.
Not the Truth, certainly bullshit.

Europeans did not establish the USA, the immigrant to America fought against the Europeans to establish the USA.

It sounds like you met ignorant Jews.

Forum List

Back