REVEALED: CCTV Video Shows Kamala Harris Exiting US Capitol at 11:21 AM on Jan. 6 – DOJ Later Lied and Said She was in the Building During Riot

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
She wasn't even there during the protests. It was all a lie. The new released video proves it. And since the DOJ and FBI knew they were lying and failed to provide this video - they are all guilty of Brady violations. No doubt they also conspired together to do this so RICO ought to be applied as well.

REVEALED: CCTV Video Shows Kamala Harris Exiting US Capitol at 11:21 AM on Jan. 6 – DOJ Later Lied and Said She was in the Building During Riot and Used this Lie to Persecute Hundreds of Trump Supporters​

She wasn't even there during the protests. It was all a lie. The new released video proves it. And since the DOJ and FBI knew they were lying and failed to provide this video - they are all guilty of Brady violations. No doubt they also conspired together to do this so RICO ought to be applied as well.

REVEALED: CCTV Video Shows Kamala Harris Exiting US Capitol at 11:21 AM on Jan. 6 – DOJ Later Lied and Said She was in the Building During Riot and Used this Lie to Persecute Hundreds of Trump Supporters​

Dogs bark, babies cry, the Sun rises in the East and --

dimocrap scum lie.

But, then again, so does everybody. We all lie. All of us. "Yes, sweetie, that dress looks good on you." "Well, honey, Mikey was having a bad time with his Wife and I hung out with him to try to console him and we forgot how many beers we had and what time it was."

But dimocrap scum lie as a matter of course. dimocrap scum lie when the truth would work just as well.

And the worst part is...... Honest to God, they don't even know they're lying most of the time. Psychiatrists and Psychologists have a word for it. I can't remember. I just call it being dimocrap scum. They all do it. Every last one of them. It's instinctive, reflexive to them. Like babies. And dogs. Pure instinct.

Last edited:
Harris said she left. See below.

Is there a counter to this, where she actually said she was there while the 'tourists' were breaking into the building?

There might be, just show it so we know.
Below is her letter written One Year Later.
Had she previously said she was there and NOW is telling a different story?
I don't care for VP Harris and don't follow her every word.
But if you have proof of her stating otherwise at an earlier date, that would certainly help prove your claim. MAGA Macho Man

U.S. Capitol
Washington, D.C.

9:07 A.M. EST

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Fellow Americans, good morning.

Certain dates echo throughout history, including dates that instantly remind all who have lived through them — where they were and what they were doing when our democracy came under assault. Dates that occupy not only a place on our calendars, but a place in our collective memory. December 7th, 1941. September 11th, 2001. And January 6th, 2021.

On that day, I was not only Vice President-elect, I was also a United States senator. And I was here at the Capitol that morning, at a classified hearing with fellow members of the Senate Intelligence Committee. Hours later, the gates of the Capitol were breached.

I had left. But my thoughts immediately turned not only to my colleagues, but to my staff, who had been forced to seek refuge in our office, converting filing cabinets into barricades.

Harris said she left. See below.

Is there a counter to this, where she actually said she was there while the 'tourists' were breaking into the building?

There might be, just show it so we know.
Below is her letter written One Year Later.
Had she previously said she was there and NOW is telling a different story?
I don't care for VP Harris and don't follow her every word.
But if you have proof of her stating otherwise at an earlier date, that would certainly help prove your claim. MAGA Macho Man

U.S. Capitol
Washington, D.C.

9:07 A.M. EST

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Fellow Americans, good morning.

Certain dates echo throughout history, including dates that instantly remind all who have lived through them — where they were and what they were doing when our democracy came under assault. Dates that occupy not only a place on our calendars, but a place in our collective memory. December 7th, 1941. September 11th, 2001. And January 6th, 2021.

On that day, I was not only Vice President-elect, I was also a United States senator. And I was here at the Capitol that morning, at a classified hearing with fellow members of the Senate Intelligence Committee. Hours later, the gates of the Capitol were breached.

I had left. But my thoughts immediately turned not only to my colleagues, but to my staff, who had been forced to seek refuge in our office, converting filing cabinets into barricades.
She ran out and later came clean when caught . Prior to it was her accounts of how terrifying and life threatening it was
We ALL know whose life was threatened and taken

She ran out and later came clean when caught . Prior to it was her accounts of how terrifying and life threatening it was
We ALL know whose life was threatened and taken
What was 'you know whose' purpose and next move?

What would you do at your own HOME if an intruder, with a mob behind, breaks into your window?

Prior to it was her accounts of how terrifying and life threatening it was
Link?

I want to believe you, so provide a video, a link, any form of proof that she said she was there, later, when the 'tourists' broke into the Capitol.

Yep, another thread of right wingers lying…while trying to make a point about someone else being a liar.

Does embarrassment even exist for full of crap MAGAtards?

Dogs bark, babies cry, the Sun rises in the East and --

dimocrap scum lie.

But, then again, so does everybody. We all lie. All of us. "Yes, sweetie, that dress looks good on you." "Well, honey, Mikey was having a bad time with his Wife and I hung out with him to try to console him and we forgot how many beers we had and what time it was."

But dimocrap scum lie as a matter of course. dimocrap scum lie when the truth would work just as well.

And the worst part is...... Honest to God, they don't even know they're lying most of the time. Psychiatrists and Psychologists have a word for it. I can't remember. I just call it being dimocrap scum. They all do it. Every last one of them. It's instinctive, reflexive to them. Like babies. And dogs. Pure instinct.
You're a piece of shit.

Yep, another thread of right wingers lying…while trying to make a point about someone else being a liar.

Does embarrassment even exist for full of crap MAGAtards?
No. They just move on to the next lie and forget about the past lies they've told. Like I've said all along, they do not belong in a civilized society. They are uncivilized beasts.

Like the bartender babe crying in a set up parking lot, the drama of the reality is not enough for liars so they have to stage MeloDrama

Forum List

Back