Zone1 Which came first, Christianity or Judaism?

A religion that is all encompassing and controls every aspect of your life is a cult.
Perhaps look at how various words are being defined. Control...a thermostat controls the temperature in your home; hands control a bat that hits a ball. This is control in its positive sense. Religion...a philosophy or code of how we run/live every aspect of life. In this sense, religion is the philosophy/code a person chooses--it is not the organization or church.

Perhaps look at how various words are being defined. Control...a thermostat controls the temperature in your home; hands control a bat that hits a ball. This is control in its positive sense. Religion...a philosophy or code of how we run/live every aspect of life. In this sense, religion is the philosophy/code a person chooses--it is not the organization or church.

Religion should only be a guide, not an all encompassing control. If religion were an all encompassing control, then where is the free will that God gave to mankind?

Religion should only be a guide, not an all encompassing control. If religion were an all encompassing control, then where is the free will that God gave to mankind?

Where does the bible say God gave man "free will"?
The Old Testament contains more than 600 rules for Jews to follow. The Noahide Laws apply to Gentiles.

Choice is always present, and religion/philosophy/code help to select the best choice for us in any given situation.

The Old Testament contains more than 600 rules for Jews to follow. The Noahide Laws apply to Gentiles.

All encompassing control doesn't leave any room for free will.
Again, we may be seeing 'control' from two different perspectives. I have two working legs that give me more control than having only one healthy leg and one broken leg. Two legs in control gives me more options to choose from than only having one leg.

So does experience and intelligence. For example, does intelligence/experience control many of decisions therefore eliminating free will? Or, does it help us select what is best?

personal wreck -

reads those journals, documents / bibles of the desert religions as though they are authentic when on nearly every page easily identifiable forgeries and fallacies abound ...

- provide the tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses or remove them from all three desert religions ...

the climatic conclusion to the events regarding noah in one form or another described in their documents is the reiteration from the heavens the prescription given to a&e and all humanity for remission to paradise - the triumph of good vs evil is the means to acquire their judgement necessary for admission.

given a second chance for had noah, the last hope for success perished they would have destroyed all of humanity remaining with their passing.

Where is the true scripture of the Religion of Antiquity?

I enjoy all that advanced physics and quantum physics stuff on a very shallow level. I kind of imagine that even the math geniuses who come up with their various formulae and insights don’t understand it much better.
Yes. All the theories are interesting. I like the one that says we are living in a vast computer game.
I enjoy all that advanced physics and quantum physics stuff on a very shallow level. I kind of imagine that even the math geniuses who come up with their various formulae and insights don’t understand it much better.
I agree. The theory I like the most is that we are living in a giant computer simulation.

NEW YORK—If you, me and every person and thing in the cosmos were actually characters in some giant computer game, we would not necessarily know it. The idea that the universe is a simulation sounds more like the plot of “The Matrix,” but it is also a legitimate scientific hypothesis. Researchers pondered the controversial notion Tuesday at the annual Isaac Asimov Memorial Debate here at the American Museum of Natural History.

Moderator Neil deGrasse Tyson, director of the museum’s Hayden Planetarium, put the odds at 50-50 that our entire existence is a program on someone else’s hard drive. “I think the likelihood may be very high,” he said. He noted the gap between human and chimpanzee intelligence, despite the fact that we share more than 98 percent of our DNA. Somewhere out there could be a being whose intelligence is that much greater than our own. “We would be drooling, blithering idiots in their presence,” he said. “If that’s the case, it is easy for me to imagine that everything in our lives is just a creation of some other entity for their entertainment.”

***snip***

And there are other reasons to think we might be virtual. For instance, the more we learn about the universe, the more it appears to be based on mathematical laws. Perhaps that is not a given, but a function of the nature of the universe we are living in. “If I were a character in a computer game, I would also discover eventually that the rules seemed completely rigid and mathematical,” said Max Tegmark, a cosmologist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). “That just reflects the computer code in which it was written.”

Furthermore, ideas from information theory keep showing up in physics. “In my research I found this very strange thing,” said James Gates, a theoretical physicist at the University of Maryland. “I was driven to error-correcting codes—they’re what make browsers work. So why were they in the equations I was studying about quarks and electrons and supersymmetry? This brought me to the stark realization that I could no longer say people like Max are crazy.”

If life is a giant computer simulation (or if you will..........video game), where in the hell is the level where I get my power ups and special artifacts that allow me to fly and teleport?

Garden of Eden. Thay had a choice. The debate is whether they made the right or wrong choice.

Where is the true scripture of the Religion of Antiquity?

the religion of antiquity is spoken not written and is only six words in length - the triumph of good vs evil - prescribed by the heavens as the means when accomplished to receive judgement for admission to the everlasting ... the goal granted a&e.

there is no language barrier and volumes could be written per its implication.

- an accomplishment not a deed, the golden rule would work in hand.

What you fail to realize is that Jesus Christ is the God of the Old Testament and was the true God of the Jewish people of the Bible. Thus it is all Christianity.
Jesus is God........in the same fashion as the Son of a Man is also a man. What else would the Son of God be other than God? A tree? A dog? An ordinary man? Besides being the Son of God, the duality of Jesus exists because Jesus was Also the Son of Man (Matthew 9:6) with His ancestry being traced back to both David and Adam as described in detail in the Gospels of Matthew and Luke. The lineage of Jesus presented in Matthew goes through Joseph. Being the legally adopted son of Joseph this line was presented to establish Jesus' legal right to the throne of David. Luke's lineage goes through Jesus' mother to demonstrate that He is the Son of Adam and Abraham.

Even though both Matthew and Luke go through Joseph......its clear that Joseph could not have 2 fathers, Joseph's physical father is mentioned in Matthew as "Jacob" .........thus, in Luke's line, Joseph as the male head of the family stood in for Mary whose lineage goes through "HELI".... Both line goes through David.........but through 2 different sons of David.

Last edited:
Jesus is God........in the same fashion as the Son of a Man is also a man. What else would the Son of God be other than God?
Psalms 82:6
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Psalms 82:6
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Read the Psalm "IN CONTEXT" and maintain the SUBJECT MATTER. "gods" with a small 'g' is describing the LAW GIVERS (the Levite/judges, kings/princes etc., those in power) as being 'gods' because they present the laws of God to Israel and hold the full power and authority and are abusing that authority.......this Psalm reveals that GOD is the final judge of these 'gods' because they are men who will die and be judged themselves. This is no way means that men will become GODS as your cult is suggesting.

If you are suggesting that men will become 'gods'.........then you must agree there can be more than "1" God....if not, why not? Your own lack of logic brings this doctrinal "paradox" upon yourself. The scriptures make it clear. "One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." -- Eph. 4:5-6

Last edited:
That is what the word means. This "Its about a relationship not a religion" is just liscentousness. People want the title but but not the work.
Still not seeing the linkage to religion controlling every aspect of one’s life. If you want to see what that actually looks like I suggest you violate a number of secular laws and when men with guns show up and lock you up for it you just might get a glimpse of what that actually would look like in practice.

Read the Psalm "IN CONTEXT" and maintain the SUBJECT MATTER. "gods" with a small 'g' is describing the LAW GIVERS (the Levite/judges, kings/princes etc., those in power) as being 'gods' because they present the laws of God to Israel and hold the full power and authority and are abusing that authority.......this Psalm reveals that GOD is the final judge of these 'gods' because they are men who will die and be judged themselves. This is no way means that men will become GODS as your cult is suggesting.
This is not the context in which Jesus Christ himself used this verse when the quoted it to the Jews who accused him of blasphemy for saying he was the Son of God.

John 10:31-36
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Here Jesus counters the Jews charge that he was committing basphemy by claiming he was the Son of God by referring back to Psalms 82:6 saying that He himself (the God of the Old Testament) said, "Ye are gods" showing the Jews that their own law states that their Lord claimed that we are all gods, even children of the Most High. He is saying that if we are all gods, how can you be opposed to me claiming that I am the Son of God. Jesus is telling us in what context he used this phrase as the God of the Old Testament. He is saying that it was used to say that we, as the literal offspring of God the Father, are gods and not judges or bearers of the world of God, etc, etc. The context is used to counter the Jews claim that it was blasphemy to consider yourself as a god. Jesus clearly points out that the God of the Old Testament considers all his children to be gods and thus it is not blasphemy for Jesus to claim to be the Son of God. Here Jesus himself clears up the issue as God himself of the Old Testament as to what this verse really means. We as the literal offspring of God the Father are his children, and as you yourself have pointed out, that makes us all gods in the sense that we are his offspring and children.

Acts 17:28-29
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Here the Apostle Paul teaches us very clearly also that we are the offspring of God. It's not that there are no other gods which are the offspring of the Father but that there are no other Gods that are the ruler of Heaven and Earth and the only one whom we should worship and consider as our supreme leader. The Apostle Paul also gave us the following:

1 Corinthians 8:4-6
4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Here Paul tells us that we know that idols are nothing in the world. So outright he establishes that he and those to whom he is speaking to know that idols are not gods and are nothing in the world. He then goes on to tell us that there are those who are called gods both in heaven and on earth (just as Jesus has called us gods) and clarifies that there are gods many and lords many that do exist. But then he puts all these other gods that exist in place of how we should treat them in relation to the one we should honor and worship by telling us that to us there is only one God the Father and one Lord Jesus Christ by whom are all things and we by him. Thus clarifying that, yes, there are gods many and lords many but there is only one whom we should honor and worship as the Father of our spirits and the creator of all things.
If you are suggesting that men will become 'gods'.........then you must agree there can be more than "1" God....if not, why not? Your own lack of logic brings this doctrinal "paradox" upon yourself. The scriptures make it clear. "One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." -- Eph. 4:5-6
We are already gods. That is what Jesus tells us in John 10:34. In the sense that we are the offspring of God the Father, we are gods. Can we progress to become like our Father in heaven? I think there are a few verses in the New Testament that tell us that we can become like our Father in Heaven.

Matthew 5:48
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Why would Jesus command us to be as perfect as our Father in Heaven is perfect if it were not possible?

John 17:20-23
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Here Jesus pray that those who believe in him can become one with the Father and Jesus even as they are one that we can be made perfect in one. How is Jesus one with the Father? What does it mean to become one even as Jesus is one with the Father? Combine this with Matthew 5:48 and yes, I believe that our Father in heaven has provide a means whereby we can become one as Jesus is one with the Father and that we can become pefect even as the Father himself is perfect.

Forum List

Back