Zone1 Which came first, Christianity or Judaism?

Which came first, Christianity or Judaism?​

the - Religion of Antiquity. the others do not exist.

- judgement / remission ... secular paradise.

what then is the reference for the climatic event, parable of noah if not the initial reason for the heavens - to set a&e on their mission ... and subsequent intervention.

personal wreck vasuder - is fake news ...

Where does the bible say God gave man "free will"?
The Old Testament contains more than 600 rules for Jews to follow. The Noahide Laws apply to Gentiles.
From the very beginning after God had placed Satan and his minions on the earth and also placed the tree of knowledge of good and evil within the garden, he forbade Adam and Eve to partake of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, nevertheless he gave them FREE WILL to choose for themselves. God did not force Adam and Eve nor has he forced any through coercive control to keep his commandments. Free will is an essential part of the plan of God for mankind. In order for man to be a good being in and of himself, he must learn to choose of his own free will and choice to do good in and of himself. For this reason God gives mankind free will so that they may, of their own free will, choose to be good beings. You cannot become a good being by being forced to do good. You must have free will. Through the history of this world, God has given man a knowledge of good and evil but has never forced mankind to obey his commandments and keep his law. Because of this free will, all mankind has fallen short of the kingdom of heaven and is in need of forgiveness of their sins to ever be able to enter God's kingdom. Knowing that he would give mankind free will, God knew from the beginning that a Savior would be needed to give mankind the opportunity to repent and find forgiveness.

1 Peter 1:19-21
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

For mankind to progress to become a better being, he needs free will. He also needs the laws and commandment of God to give him guidance toward true goodness and light.

You are conflating two different accounts and misrepresenting both.

23 And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought.

24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.

25 After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

Wrong. How could the man see anything with spit in his eyes? Duh!

It was a healing of perception not sight. You understand neither scripture nor the power of God.

Last edited:
Well feel free to back up these claims.
I already did. Are you hard of reading?

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. (comply with them) For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven" Mathew 5:17-20

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "will be called least" see Genesis 3:14.

Only Paul taught that Jesus made the law obsolete. And his famous vision on the road to Damascus was a sham. Jesus healed perception not sight. Paul was a liar and extremely perverse.

Many of his letters were written from a roman jail. As if prisoners were given freedom of speech.

Are you stupid?

Last edited:
Wrong. How could the man see anything with spit in his eyes? Duh!

It was a healing of perception not sight. You understand neither scripture nor the power of God.
So, the man gained perception but remained blind?

Last edited:
I already did. Are you hard of reading?

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. (comply with them) For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven" Mathew 5:17-20

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "will be called least" see Genesis 3:14.

Only Paul taught that Jesus made the law obsolete. And his famous vision on the road to Damascus was a sham. Jesus healed perception not sight. Paul was a liar and extremely perverse.

Many of his letters were written from a roman jail. As if prisoners were given freedom of speech.

Are you stupid?
Riiiight, so Paul was a “liar” because you say so. LOL you are delusional.

he never was visually impaired.. Jesus wrote something on the ground that the man read. Then Jesus spit in his eyes and asked the man what he saw, IN HIS MIND.
Now you are conflating three different events and are in error on all three. Go talk to your pastor and get it straight.

Riiiight, so Paul was a “liar” because you say so. LOL you are delusional.
Not because I say so but because the Bible says so. Aren' you a believer in the very Word of God?

“A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear. Hebrews 8:13

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "will be called least" see Genesis 3:14

Paul contradicts Jesus. Jesus is calling a Paul a liar. This is an irrefutable and irresistible truth.

Last edited:
Now you are conflating three different events and are in error on all three. Go talk to your pastor and get it straight.

I don't need a perverse pastor who peddles irrational lies that creates cognitive dissonance, conflict, and confusion in believers; an artificially induced state of mind that resembles sleep.

"For this people's minds have waxed cold, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their mind, And should turn again, And I should heal them."

Jesus healed a blindness of perception, not sight. Any other claim is archaic superstitious lore.

Pure bullshit. This is not kosher! In the very day that you swallowed superstitious reality defying bullshit about Jesus, God, and the way that leads to eternal life, without thinking rationally about it at all or including reality in your speculations, you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by reality, which is exactly like being thrown alive into a raging consuming lake of pure fire that will never go out.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

If you want to escape the condemnation of hell, smarten up. Renounce the devil and all his works.

Last edited:
I don't need a perverse pastor who peddles irrational lies that creates cognitive dissonance, conflict, and confusion in believers; an artificially induced state of mind that resembles sleep.

"For this people's minds have waxed cold, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their mind, And should turn again, And I should heal them."

Jesus healed a blindness of perception, not sight. Any other claim is archaic superstitious lore.

Pure bullshit. This is not kosher! In the very day that you swallowed superstitious reality defying bullshit about Jesus without thinking rationally about it at all or including reality in your speculations, you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by reality, which is exactly like being thrown alive into a raging consuming lake of pure fire that will never go out.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.
I will give you $10,000 if you can find anyone in the world that honestly agrees with you on this subject. :)

I will give you $10,000 if you can find anyone in the world that honestly agrees with you on this subject. :)

Screw you. How about $10,000 for each one who agrees with me you cheap bastard? Anyway,

I have my reward already, eternal life in the sanctuary of God. And you have yours. Death and hell.

And then judgment...if the Bible that you profess to believe is the very Word of God is true that is.

Whatever, I'm cool. I already own the earth. Now fuck off and enjoy your delusions!

Last edited:
Screw you.

I have my reward already, eternal life in the sanctuary of God. And you have yours. Death and hell.

And then judgment. If the scriptures that you profess to believe is the Word of God is true that is.

Enjoy!

Well then, never mind the money. Just find someone among the 8 million on earth that agrees with you, if only for your own satisfaction.

News flash, you ain't the judge. ;)

Well then, never mind the money. Just find someone among the 8 million on earth that agrees with you, if only for your own satisfaction.

News flash, you ain't the judge. ;)

Right, God is the judge and he has revealed his judgments from the beginning. Do this, don't do that. If you do this you will live. If you do that you will surely die. You are a vile and loathsome unclean creature that does not ruminate whose putrid flesh defiles and contaminates the mind.

You are what you is, oinker. Not kosher. The Bible tells me so. Amen! Praise God! thank you Jesus!

News flash!

All that you have managed to do is prove that the law remains in effect and in full force. Well done!

Last edited:
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
  1. of speech
    1. a word, uttered by a living voice, embodies a conception or idea
    2. what someone has said
      1. a word
      2. the sayings of God
      3. decree, mandate or order
      4. of the moral precepts given by God
      5. Old Testament prophecy given by the prophets
      6. what is declared, a thought, declaration, aphorism, a weighty saying, a dictum, a maxim
    3. discourse
      1. the act of speaking, speech
      2. the faculty of speech, skill and practice in speaking
      3. a kind or style of speaking
      4. a continuous speaking discourse - instruction
    4. doctrine, teaching
    5. anything reported in speech; a narration, narrative
    6. matter under discussion, thing spoken of, affair, a matter in dispute, case, suit at law
    7. the thing spoken of or talked about; event, deed
  2. its use as respect to the MIND alone
    1. reason, the mental faculty of thinking, meditating, reasoning, calculating
    2. account, i.e. regard, consideration
    3. account, i.e. reckoning, score
    4. account, i.e. answer or explanation in reference to judgment
    5. relation, i.e. with whom as judge we stand in relation
      1. reason would
    6. reason, cause, ground
  3. In John, denotes the essential Word of God, Jesus Christ, the personal wisdom and power in union with God, his minister in creation and government of the universe, the cause of all the world's life both physical and ethical, which for the procurement of man's salvation put on human nature in the person of Jesus the Messiah, the second person in the Godhead, and shone forth conspicuously from His words and deeds.
    Note: A Greek philosopher named Heraclitus first used the term Logos around 600 B.C. to designate the divine reason or plan which coordinates a changing universe. Cambridge Dictionary of Philosophy (2nd ed): Heraclitus, 1999.
Very prophetic. Jesus came to change the universe.

Blue Letter Bible Search
Mistranslated to Test Blind Faith

-Ologies aren't about all the words or even the special vocabulary used in studying the topic. They are an attempt to find some plan in those areas. For example, Astrology tries to give a motivation or hidden purpose, directed by an intelligent being, to explain the movements of inanimate objects, which is called teleology and doesn't belong in science.

The Bible makes Jesus an agent of God's plan (logos), which was first, to have no religion, ending up in practically wiping out the wild human race and starting over with Noah. Next, to choose a certain people for a religion. Third, to choose the whole human race for a similar worship.

The Greeks were big on Logos. The New Testament was written in Greek to appeal to the reigning culture of the Middle East and to the Romans, who had adopted that as the highest expression of human intelligence. It was not written in Hebrew, so it was not meant to save the Jews, who, in God's own words, had already been saved in the era extending from Abraham to Moses.

Mistranslated to Test Blind Faith

-Ologies aren't about all the words or even the special vocabulary used in studying the topic. They are an attempt to find some plan in those areas. For example, Astrology tries to give a motivation or hidden purpose, directed by an intelligent being, to explain the movements of inanimate objects, which is called teleology and doesn't belong in science.

The Bible makes Jesus an agent of God's plan (logos), which was first, to have no religion, ending up in practically wiping out the wild human race and starting over with Noah. Next, to choose a certain people for a religion. Third, to choose the whole human race for a similar worship.

The Greeks were big on Logos. The New Testament was written in Greek to appeal to the reigning culture of the Middle East and to the Romans, who had adopted that as the highest expression of human intelligence. It was not written in Hebrew, so it was not meant to save the Jews, who, in God's own words, had already been saved in the era extending from Abraham to Moses.
So, Jesus is God's plan, personified.

Right, God is the judge and he has revealed his judgments from the beginning. Do this, don't do that. If you do this you will live. If you do that you will surely die. You are a vile and loathsome unclean creature that does not ruminate whose putrid flesh defiles and contaminates the mind.

You are what you is, oinker. Not kosher. The Bible tells me so. Amen! Praise God! thank you Jesus!

News flash!

All that you have managed to do is prove that the law remains in effect and in full force. Well done!
Many of the laws, statutes, and judgments were laws of separation and are no longer in effect as the gentile world is welcomed into the church. The Commandments are always in effect, but they only apply to you if you break them, kinda like the traffic laws.

The Greeks were big on Logos. The New Testament was written in Greek to appeal to the reigning culture of the Middle East and to the Romans, who had adopted that as the highest expression of human intelligence.

Oddly enough, many Christians are not that big on Logos, reason. They seem to think of intelligence, reasoning, as some sort of hideous aberration or mark of the devil. lol. Thats why creatures that do not ruminate (reason) have been judged by God as unclean, vile and loathsome;

Their flesh, "just believe", defiles and contaminates the mind to the point of uselessness.

Forum List

Back