Zone1 Which came first, Christianity or Judaism?

IMO----trig. and algebra involve 'operations' -----geometry requires, to a greater degree,
ability in spatial relationships. Calculation is (in general) a left brain function. Spatial
relationships are more "right brain" mediated <<<< just an impression

I am disappointed in myself. You inspired me to seek out old geometry textbooks to see what I can figure out. It is odd that you made such an accurate analysis.

Jesus was a Jew. Judaism had been around for over 1k years. "Moses" is 1300 years before Jesus, at least the first version was. It has been claimed that Joshua offed three different versions of "Moses." Moses was never in control after Mt Sinai, he was a mascot for Joshua.

Who is the Lion of Judah? All my life I thought they were saying line of Judah. Matthew 1:3 places Jesus in the line of Judah. So what about the other eleven tribes? Do they identify as "Jews"? This is an intriguing distinction. Israelites seems to be a broader category than Jew. People just pretend that the word Jew, Jewish, and Judaism isn't related to the tribe of Judah. It obviously is. So what gives? Why is the term Jew applied to all Hebrews? Or is it?

Jesus was a Jew. Judaism had been around for over 1k years. "Moses" is 1300 years before Jesus, at least the first version was. It has been claimed that Joshua offed three different versions of "Moses." Moses was never in control after Mt Sinai, he was a mascot for Joshua.

was that before or after - they, the jews realized his daddy was no.1 in the sky and mary was an angel .... otherwise, hypothetically speaking they, jesus might rather have chosen the religion of antiquity for its non matriarchal quality and emphasis being self determination than hereditary sufferability ... just a guess.

was that before or after - they, the jews realized his daddy was no.1 in the sky and mary was an angel .... otherwise, hypothetically speaking they, jesus might rather have chosen the religion of antiquity for its non matriarchal quality and emphasis being self determination than hereditary sufferability ... just a guess.

The ole religion of antiquity. God bless it. I mean it. God bless it. Otherwise this religion of antiquity doesn't exist. Breezewood is the only person on planet earth that follows the religion of antiquity. Dear God, would you please bless the religion of antiquity? Breezewood did a lot of illicit drugs to warp and bend his mind into creating this religion. Please give it validity so we can entertain it with vigor.

There is no information whatsoever anywhere about this silly religion of antiquity. We need to view the written and oral traditions of this religion to verify them against Breezewood's claims. Is he representing this religion accurately or not?

Who is the Lion of Judah? All my life I thought they were saying line of Judah. Matthew 1:3 places Jesus in the line of Judah. So what about the other eleven tribes? Do they identify as "Jews"? This is an intriguing distinction. Israelites seems to be a broader category than Jew. People just pretend that the word Jew, Jewish, and Judaism isn't related to the tribe of Judah. It obviously is. So what gives? Why is the term Jew applied to all Hebrews? Or is it?
The "Lion of Judah" means the lion that is Judah, from Genesis 49:9,

"Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?"

by W. H. Bennet and John D. Keyser

"When Jacob (Israel) gave his dying blessing to his twelve sons (Genesis 49), he associated each of them with some animal, object or personal characteristic which afterwards became the emblem of the tribe descended from him. Among these the LION, the emblem of Jacob's fourth son Judah, is of special importance. This lion, in a couchant (lying down) position, became the emblem of the tribe of Judah; then, in a passant position (standing), it became the emblem of the Camp or Brigade of Judah. Later, with the addition of a crown, it became the emblem of the Royal House and the throne of Judah. Still later, in a rampant (standing on the hind legs with both forelegs elevated) posture and with a crown, it became the symbol of the two-tribed House and Kingdom of Judah."​

All Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews. Those who study the subject know this, those who don't...don't.

Last edited:
Interesting insight. You happen to be very accurate. I was a stellar math student but did flunk geometry because it wasn't a requirement to graduate. I didn't like geometry. I excelled in Algebra and trigonometry.

I am intrigued by the accuracy of your hypothesis.

I flunked algebra and made straight As in geometry.

The ole religion of antiquity. God bless it. I mean it. God bless it. Otherwise this religion of antiquity doesn't exist. Breezewood is the only person on planet earth that follows the religion of antiquity. Dear God, would you please bless the religion of antiquity? Breezewood did a lot of illicit drugs to warp and bend his mind into creating this religion. Please give it validity so we can entertain it with vigor.

There is no information whatsoever anywhere about this silly religion of antiquity. We need to view the written and oral traditions of this religion to verify them against Breezewood's claims. Is he representing this religion accurately or not?
Please give it validity so we can entertain it with vigor.

- the heavenly cataclysmic event described in their journals in reference to noah was the reaffirmation of the heavenly prescribed command to a&e at their request for judgement and remission to paradise as equals to those that preceded them - the triumph of good vs evil - is the religion of antiquity.

breezie is into the religion of the NOBLE NEANDERTHAL

the jews realized his daddy was no.1 in the sky and mary was an angel

Jews, the vast majority of them, never believed any of that.

Ask any Jew you know well why he or she doesn't believe. It is the same story. It is from the original Jews who observed Jesus. And it is very ugly...

Jesus was a Jew.
Jews, the vast majority of them, never believed any of that.

Ask any Jew you know well why he or she doesn't believe. It is the same story. It is from the original Jews who observed Jesus. And it is very ugly...
otherwise, hypothetically speaking they, jesus might rather have chosen the religion of antiquity ...

oh ...

An angel appeared to nearby shepherds with “good tidings of great joy.” The angel told them the Son of God had been born, and they hurried to find their newborn Savior (see Luke 2:8–16).

haven't you heard ... you are who claimed jesus was a jew - that's not in your front lawn during christmas.

- or maybe jesus knew early on - what the jews were really about their paterfamilias, hereditary idolatry madeup religion and governing laws - the true nature of religion as the cross they would bear and the fate that awaited him by their unique knowledge they were indeed born into.

I would love to read these journals. It doesn't sound like a religion at all. A religion is all encompassing and controls every aspect of your life.

personal wreck -

reads those journals, documents / bibles of the desert religions as though they are authentic when on nearly every page easily identifiable forgeries and fallacies abound ...

- provide the tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses or remove them from all three desert religions ...

the climatic conclusion to the events regarding noah in one form or another described in their documents is the reiteration from the heavens the prescription given to a&e and all humanity for remission to paradise - the triumph of good vs evil is the means to acquire their judgement necessary for admission.

given a second chance for had noah, the last hope for success perished they would have destroyed all of humanity remaining with their passing.

I would love to read these journals. It doesn't sound like a religion at all. A religion is all encompassing and controls every aspect of your life.

A religion that is all encompassing and controls every aspect of your life is a cult. Religion at least offers choice, cults don't.

Forum List

Back