Where is there any hard evidence people care about global warming?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Links please....nobody cares about conjecture.

Meanwhile, I can provide VOLUMES of evidence that nobody is caring...and here's a great place to start. This thread ePiC....a billion views and thousands of posts...hundreds and hundreds of links btw. Oh did I mention...the thread started 9 years ago and has been on TOP of page 1 every day.

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

But I digress.... links please...
:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:....or your responses are....

Gay-Meme-lede.jpg

It's all bullshit. BUT we are called to be good stewards of the earth and if the left envirowhackos and voters would PUT YER OWN DAMN LITTER IN THE RECEPTACLE and stop trashing up the highways with yer fast food and tofu packaging material....it would be a lot easier. |

What they are trying to do is to remake the world as if they are gods which is what they think they are and desire to be.

|

What they are trying to do is to remake the world as if they are gods which is what they think they are and desire to be.
Birth-Class Supremacy

The Trustfundie Treehuggers get that view from being brainwashed by their plutocratic parents. Being "Born to Rule" is one of mental and emotional side-effects of having full-blown affluenza.

those kids got nothing in their lives...their parents have taught them nothing. Maybe their parents are too busy visiting europe. who knows. So these 'kids' pick out a pet project...the world. LOL Now why would they do that?? Because it takes the focus off things in their own lives..their personal lives, that could use some remaking? I mean..'THA World' is such a big project you don't have time to fix your own screwed up life.

Links please....nobody cares about conjecture.

Meanwhile, I can provide VOLUMES of evidence that nobody is caring...and here's a great place to start. This thread ePiC....a billion views and thousands of posts...hundreds and hundreds of links btw. Oh did I mention...the thread started 9 years ago and has been on TOP of page 1 every day.

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

But I digress.... links please...
:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:....or your responses are....

View attachment 640446
Putin funded radical Global Warming / Green nut jobs, and boobs like Biden lined up to surrender our energy independence and but oil from our enemies...

Texas floods too. So CO2 causes floods AND fires, right?
Yes, it causes sever climate change and that causes fires and floods and other natural disasters. haven't you been paying attention to what climate science is saying?

Some are saying that the god won't allow it though!

Yes, it causes sever climate change and that causes fires and floods and other natural disasters. haven't you been paying attention to what climate science is saying?

Some are saying that the god won't allow it though!
Scorched by the Sierra Club Sissies

Forest fires are caused by taking that property out of development, which is caused by private ownership and blocked by government seizure. Sparking can't be stopped before turning big because no one is out there to watch over his property, which would also be the source of increased national income.

But because of mindless nature-worship, the forests are left to rot and smolder. Protected forests are like warehouses full of waste paper. Spontaneous combustion's root cause is jealousy of people who can make something out of this vegetation.

Even worse than causing massive conflagrations, preserves and wildlife reserves are actually hoarding in order to create artificial scarcity and drive up profit margins through price-gouging. Until we identify that Liberals are unconscious agents of the plutocracy they were born in, these childish and disturbed freaks will continue to dominate what should be the majority's laws. This is the New Weird Order.

Forest fires are caused by taking that property out of development, which is caused by private ownership and blocked by government seizure. Sparking can't be stopped before turning big because no one is out there to watch over his property, which would also be the source of increased national income.

Forest fires are ALSO caused by changes in precipitation and wind patterns from climate change.

But because of mindless nature-worship, the forests are left to rot and smolder.

This is a gross oversimplification of a very complex topic that has been hotly debated for decades. How much or how little control SHOULD be applied to wild areas? This has been a discussion for years and years. IT has nothing to do with "nature worshippers" and everything to do with forest experts.

Protected forests are like warehouses full of waste paper. Spontaneous combustion's root cause is jealousy of people who can make something out of this vegetation.

I doubt very highly there's much "spontaneous combustion" causing major forest fires.

Even worse than causing massive conflagrations, preserves and wildlife reserves are actually hoarding in order to create artificial scarcity and drive up profit margins through price-gouging.

Scarcity of what?

Until we identify that Liberals are unconscious agents of the plutocracy they were born in, these childish and disturbed freaks will continue to dominate what should be the majority's laws. This is the New Weird Order.

Given that you have taken a serious topic and imposed so many imaginary conspiracy theories on it I am not surprised at your conclusions.

Forest fires are ALSO caused by changes in precipitation and wind patterns from climate change.

This is a gross oversimplification of a very complex topic that has been hotly debated for decades. How much or how little control SHOULD be applied to wild areas? This has been a discussion for years and years. IT has nothing to do with "nature worshippers" and everything to do with forest experts.

I doubt very highly there's much "spontaneous combustion" causing major forest fires.

Scarcity of what?

Given that you have taken a serious topic and imposed so many imaginary conspiracy theories on it I am not surprised at your conclusions.
Hurricanes, tornadoes, droughts, floods, forest fires, etc. are naturally existing phenomena. Not signs of climate change. The earth transitioning from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet 3 million years ago is an example of a climate change.

Hurricanes, tornadoes, droughts, floods, forest fires, etc. are naturally existing phenomena. Not signs of climate change. The earth transitioning from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet 3 million years ago is an example of a climate change.

Climate includes the frequency and intensity of storms that regions experience over time. As such they can be expected to change with changes in the climate.

Forum List

Back