EV Bus Explodes

Imagine if there were passengers inside.

They have been strangely lucky they happen while they are empty of passengers, when the tragedy finally happen that will be the end of the EV bus system which France has at least temporarily taken 139 of the EV buses offline right after the fire occurred.

LINK

Last edited:
After seeing that you might be considered crazy to get on one of those things. It's a fiery death waiting to happen. Putting these things on the streets with that potential and they are after us to wear seatbelts, go slower, emission control, catalytic converters if they still do that. Where's the sense in any of this. How many of these buses going up in flames with passengers caught inside will it take before the recall. I'll bet unlimited.

Guess the next thing to ask is ......who owns all the stock?

1651468723873.png

Wonder what kind of toxins that put into the atmosphere

*****SMILE*****

:)

Was just going to post this up...good 'ole Weatherman beat me to it!!

This is hysterically funny...when I saw this photo, thought it was a terror attack in Tel Aviv. Look like 10 pounds of C4 going off right there.

The k00ks will cha-cha it if course but wait ''til the public gets a load of this. :cul2: :cul2:. I'm posting it on FB in 5 min.....nobody will be getting in these electric coffins. What a way to go out...fried like a marshmallow. That would be awesome :fingerscrossed:

File this under.....

super-gay-being-just-plain-gay-is-overrated-gay-meme-51437189.png

Forum List

Back