Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

Check it out, Lucy-the-Nazi is getting scared.

What if more Republicans also demand that the Nazi scum hit the road?

What if some Republicans just start getting disgusted with the way their party keeps groveling in front of the Nazis, and leave the party?

Remember, the USA is not like this little Nazi SafeSpace. Reading this board, you'd get the impression that Nazis are a majority, but out in the real world, Nazis are detested by all ethical people.

He will not condemn white supremacist or alt right, cause quite a few work for him.

598f813322000044001a5a3d.jpeg

The 20-year-old white terrorist puke has been arrested.
If you look closely you can see the black guys shoes came off. I commonly see them untied... Is this the fashion?

The left doesn't condemn BLM and antifa violence, so why should I give a fuck?

Well, right off hand I would say because innocent people were killed and you should base your opinions on principles rather than some childish game of cowboys and Indians.

That low functioning leftists defend BLM, Antifa and Islamist violence as reflexively as they do is no excuse to act just like them by defending this. .
Whose defending it, asshole?

So wanting the death penalty for the perpetrator of the crime is not condemnation? Not sure where your mind goes when I also posted "wrong is wrong, ones politics doesn't matter, does that not mean I am condemning the act?

Okay, for you simple minded moron, I condemn the act. It is a violent act that caused a loss of life, I hold life sacred, there is no excuse for the act.

Is that simple enough? Now, do you care to answer my questions? You have made statements as facts and have failed to prove anything. You are lying, whether the facts end up true, you lied because you are pushing your bigoted agenda.
Coming from you that's a joke.

Why were you caping for his ass, and why did you have to be forced to make a clear condemnation?

So wanting the death penalty for the perpetrator of the crime is not condemnation? Not sure where your mind goes when I also posted "wrong is wrong, ones politics doesn't matter, does that not mean I am condemning the act?

Okay, for you simple minded moron, I condemn the act. It is a violent act that caused a loss of life, I hold life sacred, there is no excuse for the act.

Is that simple enough? Now, do you care to answer my questions? You have made statements as facts and have failed to prove anything. You are lying, whether the facts end up true, you lied because you are pushing your bigoted agenda.
^^^ that.

What if some Republicans just start getting disgusted with the way their party keeps groveling in front of the Nazis, and leave the party?

Remember, the USA is not like this little Nazi SafeSpace. Reading this board, you'd get the impression that Nazis are a majority, but out in the real world, Nazis are detested by all ethical people.

He will not condemn white supremacist or alt right, cause quite a few work for him.

Trump condemned violence from ALL sides, what a moron you are that you cannot even comprehend something as simple as that.

Isn't it about time you and your friends posted some more Russian Hacker threads?

You wont be swaying me with emotional appeals.
I hope they break out a cement truck next time.
I'm not trying to sway your dumb ass with anything. I'm simply making it clear that I got you pegged dead to rights.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Shame on you people for wanting the president to denounce people whos only "crime" is being white.

white people.jpg

Your diversionary apologetics are rather blatant... I hope they don't pay you too much for your rather paltry efforts...

You wont be swaying me with emotional appeals.
I hope they break out a cement truck next time.
I'm not trying to sway your dumb ass with anything. I'm simply making it clear that I got you pegged dead to rights.

Carry one.

Where was your condemnation during the BLM bullshit?
Go fuck yourself and play in traffic....

This is bad enough that this happened without teasing this out into going off into other topics. The Muslim terrorist that use vehicles as weapons, Liberals defending Islam, then attacking religion . The high black murder rate and so much more, off topic. Let's don't go there.

Forum List

Back