Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

The left doesn't condemn BLM and antifa violence, so why should I give a fuck?

Because violence is wrong, it matters not who gets violent it is wrong. The fact Obama never condemned the violence after Trump was elected should have nothing to do with Trump doing what is right.

Normally I don't even respond to your non-essential ass, but who did the left kill bitch?
You already know who did it. Last I checked weren't they still investigating? Did the find the car? Your track record is pretty bad and claiming who killed who.

Watch the video, bunghole. The car ran into a crowd that was mostly blacks.

We have no confirmed reports that the asshole who did this was a white supremacist. NONE.

Normally I don't even respond to your non-essential ass, but who did the left kill bitch?
You already know who did it. Last I checked weren't they still investigating? Did the find the car? Your track record is pretty bad and claiming who killed who.

Watch the video, bunghole. The car ran into a crowd that was mostly blacks.

So you are profiling?

Because violence is wrong, it matters not who gets violent it is wrong. The fact Obama never condemned the violence after Trump was elected should have nothing to do with Trump doing what is right.
Trump DID condemn it dumb ass.
Not really.

But forget Trump, have YOU condemned these acts of terrorism bitch?

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?
All decent people condemn stuff like this, so get off the soap box.

Trump DID condemn it dumb ass.
Not really.

But forget Trump, have YOU condemned these acts of terrorism bitch?
Until captured and questioned one can not know the motivation or circumstances of the incident dumb fuck.

You sure it was a rightwing terrorist?
Have you condemned them?

Typically you are amongst the FIRST in line to condemn any slight done by the left. Why aren't you condemning this?

Who started the violence? Do you have a link? Was the car driven by a supremacist, not sure, you have provided no proof.

I don't care whether the guy in the car was a supremacist or a protester, he deserves the death penalty. Wrong is wrong, ones politics doesn't matter.

So no cops been killed by the left? That proves just how STUPID you are.
Post the leftist that killed cops.

So no condemnation from you huh?

Interesting.
You are one stupid ass negro.
Why? What makes me stupid in your estimation?
Cause you are a mental slave. Period.

You won't see it.

Plus, you along with everyone that thinks like you are blatant pathetic hypocrites.

Until someone is caught and questioned you have no idea what caused the incident. Further you have no idea what political belief that person holds.
Have you condemned the act bitch? Have you?

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?

You are deluded if you think that mainstream conservatives/right-wingers approve of this behavior. Of course, we condemn it.

Have you condemned them?

Typically you are amongst the FIRST in line to condemn any slight done by the left. Why aren't you condemning this?

Who started the violence? Do you have a link? Was the car driven by a supremacist, not sure, you have provided no proof.

I don't care whether the guy in the car was a supremacist or a protester, he deserves the death penalty. Wrong is wrong, ones politics doesn't matter.
Where is the condemnation of the act?

And why are caping for his ass?

blk-suprman.gif

Have you condemned them?

Where is the condemnation of the act?

And why are caping for his ass?

blk-suprman.gif
Until the car is found and the driver arrested we have NO IDEA why the car hit those people.

Forum List

Back