Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?

Last edited:
I do not expect that the reich will say anything derogatory about the fascist protests in Virginia. They can not bring themselves to accept any fault in the ideology.

The left doesn't condemn BLM and antifa violence, so why should I give a fuck?
Normally I don't even respond to your non-essential ass, but who did the left kill bitch?
You already know who did it. Last I checked weren't they still investigating? Did the find the car? Your track record is pretty bad and claiming who killed who.

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?
You forgot to link the evidence that the individual is Right Wing.

What gives?

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

You sure it was a rightwing terrorist?

What gives?

Lol, you are slave of the democrats, and I think that is funny as hell.

The best part is you will never see it.

Even the man in your avatar calls you a chump AND a traitor to your own race.

LOL!

You don't think there is condemnation? You are a fucking liar....liar.

What gives?

It is just as bad if another group riots or violence erupts. It is all wrong. Whether it was the supremacists or the protesters, whoever incited the violence is wrong and should be imprisoned. I haven't heard if the driver of the car was a supremacist or not. I have searched the web and couldn't find out whether the sicko was a supremacist or a protester, could you please give me the link that you found? Thanks.

The left doesn't condemn BLM and antifa violence, so why should I give a fuck?
Normally I don't even respond to your non-essential ass, but who did the left kill bitch?
You already know who did it. Last I checked weren't they still investigating? Did the find the car? Your track record is pretty bad and claiming who killed who.

Watch the video, bunghole. The car ran into a crowd that was mostly blacks.

Show me what a Man will Kill and Die for, and I'll show you what he values. Show me what a Man wkll not Kill and Die for, and I'll show you what he cares not about.

I have no doubt we'll find out this driver was not a Conservative, but until he's found and the investigation carried out, that's all I'm gonna say.

Forum List

Back