Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

Obama embraced black lives matter even after one of their sympathizer, and a racist, murdered 5 police officers in Dallas......
Link?

The black lives matter sympathizer and racist murdered 5 police officers on July 7, 2016......obama had a leader of the racist, black lives matter group to a meeting at the White House on July 13.....

Obama embraced black lives matter even after one of their sympathizer, and a racist, murdered 5 police officers in Dallas......
So much so...he blamed law enforcement at said police officers memorial service like the jackass he is.

Link?

The black lives matter sympathizer and black racist murdered 5 police officers and wounded others on July 7, 2016....obama gave support to the racist movement on July 14......

Black lives matter shooter...

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia

On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran who was reportedly angry over police shootings of black men and stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers.

White House says more Black Lives Matter protests ‘a good thing’

As police departments across the country geared up for more Black Lives Matter demonstrations, the White House on Thursday called the street protests “a good thing.”

It's telling that the Trump supporters have abandoned even trying to claim that he's not Far Right.

The argument now is "well in our view Obama behaved in a similarly despicable manner regarding the BLM Dallas shootings".

That's been the Trump philosophy from day one; find some behaviour that in your view is repugnant, then mirror it knowing you always have that to fall back on.

Sorry to say that not only is this philosophy utterly shameful, neanderthal and an embarrassment to America, it's also based on false equivalence, just like the false equivalence of the Antifa violence versus the KKK march. In both cases the violence, though heinous, is the secondary issue. It is a CONSEQUENCE of the first.

KKK was formed, and continues to exist, to assert the supremacy of whites, by any means necessary, and at any cost necessary, over blacks. In principle at least they stand hand-on-hand with the Nazis.

BLM was formed to provide a voice to and to counter the injustices of unequal treatment of black people. An awful but probably unsurprising consequence of such a situation is that some members take this fight for equality far too far, allowing it to turn into resentment and vengeance, commit murder, and cause untold damage to their cause.

Take away the former and the latter will largely be satisfied. The converse is not true.

Here is the truth, one side claims to be concerned about racism and the statues they say are a symbol of racism. The other side claims that the statue s represent freedom and rebellion and want them to stay. So how does compromise work?
I say put the statues in a museum and get them off our streets.

The BLM has chapters all over the US. They have leaders who take charge of the whole movement.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

They have been sued several times for inciting violence. They are a violent organization as are their bothers in crime the KKK. The fuel off the same negative energy, hate.
See this is why I can't take you seriously. You're nothing more than a hyper-partisan hack. You're only interested in scoring what you perceive sa political points. You're not interested in truth, justice, nor the American way.

Every time I try to give you the benefit of the doubt, you prove to me that this is what your'e about.

It's absolutely ludicrous to even BEGIN to equate the #BlackLivesMatter movement (who advocates FOR EQUAL rights and treatment) to the hundreds of years (history of violence) of the KKK and White Supremacists movements. But there you go, running off in coocoo land with the false equivalent BS.

#SMHGOP

Only certain violence is wrong and other violence is okay? This is my issue, once a group lowers itself to the level of the KKK, then I don't respect them. I don't respect violent anti-abortionists, I don't respect violent ELF groups, I don't support white supremacists, KKK, Aryan Nations, I didn't support Koresh and had no issue with the Waco fiasco the government did what they had to do, last year we had the Bundy group and I didn't support them. Sad that one was killed however it is what happens when you break the law. The BLM has supported violence and that crosses a line. Are they as bad in total as the KKK, no, however they are violent and I won't support them. I don't support Trump, don't support the leaving of statues up, don't tearing them down. Not my community not my issue. I don't support violence and the taking of lives. That is intolerance and hate of the highest order. Fry the kid who rammed his car into the crowd, but the silly lefties don't want the death penalty, they would rather put them in a prison where they contribute nothing to society and waste space.

And please spare me the "benefit of the doubt" BS.

Here is the truth, one side claims to be concerned about racism and the statues they say are a symbol of racism. The other side claims that the statue s represent freedom and rebellion and want them to stay. So how does compromise work?

I say if it isn't in your community it isn't your business and they shouldn't give a damn what a silly outsider thinks.

What happened was one hate filled group of disgusting human beings went looking for a fight with another group of hate filled human beings.

When that happens, best to just let it play out.

Horrible as it sounds. It would end there and then.
Actually no, that's not what happened, but thanks for trying.

hqdefault.jpg

No, it's exactly what happened.

And if the fascist anarchists (laughingly calling themselves antifa), keep pushing it, it will only get worse.

But you dig that shit, right?

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?
I hate all violent and ignorant people, including white supremacists. Feel free to shoot Nazi flag bearers on sight. I'll never complain about it.

I say if it isn't in your community it isn't your business and they shouldn't give a damn what a silly outsider thinks.
So you agree the people of Charlottesville were right to counter protest the white supremacists that traveled from all over the country to THEIR town to terrorize them.

As the Unite the Right crowd was dispersing, they were forced by the police into the path of the peace-loving, rock-throwing, fire-spraying antifa.

A far-left reporter for The New York Times, Sheryl Gay Stolberg, tweeted live from the event: "The hard left seemed as hate-filled as alt-right. I saw club-wielding 'antifa' beating white nationalists being led out of the park."

BOTH. FUCKING. SIDES. ARE. RESPONSIBLE. thank you Trump for sayin the truth!

OK, that settles it then, they can just do as you say.

ANTIFA BLM are terrorist groups because they riot and get people killed, and use intimidation and fear.
The KKK is a Hate Group.
CAIR is both a Hate Group and Terrorist Group
MoveOn.org is a Hate Group
Code Pink is a Hate Group
Answers.Org is a Hate Group

Why is it that the media only cares about a few fringe racists, who are actually non violent pains in the ass?
No one likes the KKK but The Media and Lefty, because it helps them push a lying narrative. Groups like the KKK only make up 0.0003 % of the populations.. That is the definition of "FRINGE"

Besides that, The KKK belongs to The Democrat party. Always has, Always will be.
Their game is to discredit politicians and movements by trying to falsely attach themselves to them.

But in Washington DC, The KKK exclusively conducts it's business with The Democrat Party, under the radar and behind closed doors.

OK, that settles it then, they can just do as you say.
If only..

Things would run much more smoothly.

ANTIFA BLM are terrorist groups because they riot and get people killed, and use intimidation and fear.
The KKK is a Hate Group.
CAIR is both a Hate Group and Terrorist Group
MoveOn.org is a Hate Group
Code Pink is a Hate Group
Answers.Org is a Hate Group

Why is it that the media only cares about a few fringe racists, who are actually non violent pains in the ass?
No one likes the KKK but The Media and Lefty, because it helps them push a lying narrative. Groups like the KKK only make up 0.0003 % of the populations.. That is the definition of "FRINGE"

Besides that, The KKK belongs to The Democrat party. Always has, Always will be.
Their game is to discredit politicians and movements by trying to falsely attach themselves to them.

But in Washington DC, The KKK exclusively conducts it's business with The Democrat Party, under the radar and behind closed doors.
No one likes the Kkk except Trump lol and his followers

Forum List

Back