Why the 'white power movement' is ramping up its attacks on energy 'infrastructure': anti-terrorism expert

The founding fathers also just wanted white men who owned property to vote and no one else -- so if that is why you are butt hurt, then fuck you and them...

We have evolved and made this country better by having more people participate in the political process, not less...

This is why you conservatives are and always have been full of shit when you talk about freedom and liberty....because you only ever meant that to be for a precious few....cry harder...
The Athenian Greeks founders of the first Democracy thought the same way. They owned slaves and women were not allowed to vote. History doesn't seem to be a strong point with you loons.

The elite on the left know the US is a Republic but to keep up[ the manufactured outrage they have convinced people like yourself that if they are not in power your losing something the US has never been.

He, and his wife, were blood thirsty commie terrorist savages.

Yet they worship the sacks of shit.Their Party loved necklacing and torture, still do. They just trot out Tutu to babble something or other just so the media can slobber on his feet and pretend SA somehow 'advanced' under MAndela's murdering regime.

Well..seems to be a thing eh? Of course, the usual suspects will say the usual things, false flag, FBI, blah, blah, blah---while secretly hoping the suspects had got away with it~

They didn't. They got caught...again~

In the end, White Supremacists and Nationalists--are stupid...and they are doomed to failure. The only thing Accelerationists are accelerating is their long stays in Prison.

Professor, historian and author Kathleen Belew, one of the United States’ top experts on white supremacist and white nationalist terrorism, has often stressed that violent, racially motivated attacks shouldn’t be viewed as isolated incidents, but as part of a broader movement. And when Belew made a Monday night, February 6 appearance on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show,” she explained how a Maryland woman’s alleged role in a plot to attack five energy substations in the Baltimore area fits into the overall “white power” game plan.
Earlier in the day, law enforcement officials had announced the arrest of Maryland resident Sarah Beth Clendaniel, who, they allege, conspired with fellow white supremacist Brandon Russell in that plot. Clendaniel and Russell, according to officials, hoped to completely disable energy infrastructure in Baltimore and deprive the city of electricity for an extended period of time.
During her conversation with Maddow, Belew emphasized that this was not an isolated incident. White supremacists, white nationalists and neo-Nazis, according to the professor, are targeting energy infrastructure in general — not just in Baltimore, Maryland.

Belew, author of the 2019 book, “Bring the War Home: The White Power Movement and Paramilitary America,” told Maddow, “The electrical part may be new, but infrastructure attacks by this movement are not new. This is a strategy that was pioneered by a group called The Order in 1983…. Infrastructure attacks are one kind of violence among several others that are all laid out in a strategy in common in order to bring about what the movement seeks, which is the overthrow of the United States and the creation of a white ethno-state — mass violence against communities of color and even genocide against non-white peoples.”
Why is there a violent white power movement, minuscule though it is?

I think liberals should look at their own racist anti white policies for the answer to that

Well..seems to be a thing eh? Of course, the usual suspects will say the usual things, false flag, FBI, blah, blah, blah---while secretly hoping the suspects had got away with it~

In the end, White Supremacists and Nationalists--are stupid...and they are doomed to failure. The only thing Accelerationists are accelerating is their long stays in Prison.

Professor, historian and author Kathleen Belew, one of the United States’ top experts on white supremacist and white nationalist terrorism, has often stressed that violent, racially motivated attacks shouldn’t be viewed as isolated incidents, but as part of a broader movement. And when Belew made a Monday night, February 6 appearance on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show,” she explained how a Maryland woman’s alleged role in a plot to attack five energy substations in the Baltimore area fits into the overall “white power” game plan.
Earlier in the day, law enforcement officials had announced the arrest of Maryland resident Sarah Beth Clendaniel, who, they allege, conspired with fellow white supremacist Brandon Russell in that plot. Clendaniel and Russell, according to officials, hoped to completely disable energy infrastructure in Baltimore and deprive the city of electricity for an extended period of time.
During her conversation with Maddow, Belew emphasized that this was not an isolated incident. White supremacists, white nationalists and neo-Nazis, according to the professor, are targeting energy infrastructure in general — not just in Baltimore, Maryland.

Belew, author of the 2019 book, “Bring the War Home: The White Power Movement and Paramilitary America,” told Maddow, “The electrical part may be new, but infrastructure attacks by this movement are not new. This is a strategy that was pioneered by a group called The Order in 1983…. Infrastructure attacks are one kind of violence among several others that are all laid out in a strategy in common in order to bring about what the movement seeks, which is the overthrow of the United States and the creation of a white ethno-state — mass violence against communities of color and even genocide against non-white peoples.”
G A S L I G H T I N G
:rolleyes:

I had no idea these guys were so interested in energy infrastructure..

71f76d53b86ee6aec2b67d25a41418c9.jpg

Why is there a violent white power movement, minuscule though it is?

I think liberals should look at their own racist anti white policies for the answer to that

SElf-defense by whites, especially lower income whites, is considered 'terrorism' by the NWO flunkies, faggots, and commies and assorted 'libertarians' as well.

When is this thread going to be moved to "conspiracy theories"? White 6 Zincwarrior

You mean a verified event with indictments being discussed on in the lame stream media and all other media? What is the conspiracy theory?
That there is a "white nationalist conspiracy" to destroy infrastructure and not just one guy in Florida who hasn't yet been convicted of anything who allegedly was planning to destroy Baltimore infrastructure but was arrested in Orlando.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me... unless you have evidence that a group of "white nationalists" is "ramping up its attacks on energy 'infrastructure'."

I saw no evidence of that in the OP's link.

When is this thread going to be moved to "conspiracy theories"? White 6 Zincwarrior
LOL. When something actually happens, ya know, like arrests and things...it's real. It would behoove you to know the difference~

There have been a number of incidents now..with arrests and convictions. It is an obvious commonality of effort--conspiracy? I dunno.
Theory..I think not.

Now a simple search would show the data....but I guess that's a bit too much.

That there is a "white nationalist conspiracy" to destroy infrastructure and not just one guy in Florida who hasn't yet been convicted of anything who allegedly was planning to destroy Baltimore infrastructure but was arrested in Orlando.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me... unless you have evidence that a group of "white nationalists" is "ramping up its attacks on energy 'infrastructure'."

If found innocent, I will personally move it, if you remind me after the trial.

LOL. When something actually happens, ya know, like arrests and things...it's real. It would behoove you to know the difference~

There have been a number of incidents now..with arrests and convictions. It is an obvious commonality of effort--conspiracy? I dunno.
Theory..I think not.

Now a simple search would show the data....but I guess that's a bit too much.
Show me all the infrastructure and power grids destroyed by "white supremacists".

Any in the last...say... five years.

I know innercity rioters have destroyed infrastructure.

Screenshot_20230209-182515-285.png

I know antifa has pulled down statues, tried to burn down Federal Courthouses. Burned down police stations. Set up Autonomous Zones.

Screenshot_20230209-182604-806.png

Screenshot_20230209-182702-436.png

Screenshot_20230209-182924-060.png

Screenshot_20230209-183339-678.png

But I can't think of ONE example of "white supremacists" working as a group destroying a single brick of infrastructure or a strand of power grid wire.

Last edited:
If found innocent, I will personally move it, if you remind me after the trial.
That one guy? The whole white supremacists movement "ramping up" ... of one guy?

That figures. But luckily...I didn't expect anything different.

Last edited:

Do a search on 'Great White Defendant' and it's obvious why anything a tiny handful of white guys do will immediately be front page news for weeks, hysterically flopping around and wetting diapers as if there were more than a dozen or so of them in the entire hemisphere, while Chicago and Baltimore's mass murderers with gang tats spraying slugs around like snowflakes will continue to be largely ignored.

I am going to ask your fragile minded bitch ass this question again...

Can you tell me what statues have been erected in this country of black folks --who raped, murdred and tortured white people?

Because what your stupid ass is doing is trying to both sides something that doesn't have a both sides......there isn't a black version of Jefferson Davis -- there isn't a black version of Thomas Thistlewood, etc, etc, etc....

And as for black slave owners -- can you tell me which of them have statues erected in their owner? You bitch ass coward
I wanted to say you gave me to the Strad and I did not met you by name. I do regret my initial response. The bottom line is this. For me I will always respect my ancestors. The Christian European people and I respect the history of Africa to I respect the African people if you don’t respect the European people if you don’t respect my people then there’s an issue. If I don’t respect your people then there’s an issue. In this country we have to have mutual respect. And my brother I hope you can join me. In opposing groups with the name Black Lives Matter or white lives matter they promote weakness. They promote disgraceful behavior. We need to promote proudness and strengths of our shared mutual history the history of Africa the history of Europe shaped by our Lord Jesus who brings us all together under his light. And the African nation will be the beacon of Catholicism

Paul Francis all of the African Catholics notice they are now the center of Christianity because of the downfall of Christianity in the uprise of secular greed materialism in -America my friend

In short…. there’s nothing to say other than we have to respect each other’s ancestors and people. That’s it nobody can say anything else otherwise or else we are completely screwed as a united society

Either of us would be an absolute disgrace to our ancestors if we were to mock white people or Black people of history or try and say that slavery was a one-way street. To think like that to live like that is so ugly and disgusting. To be proud of one one’s ancestors is the way forward

I respect the African history. If you don’t respect European history this creates a non-level playing field. If you respect European history but I don’t respect the African history is the same thing. So we have to have mutual respect or else there’s going to be some kind of a war in this country there’s going to be an eventual civil sort of war. That’s how things work in history

So it`s okay to form an ugly mob and try to steal the presidency because we`re not a Democracy?
Well you pulled that directly out of your fourth point of contact. I didn't say any of that shit. Just correcting your false claim that the US is a Democracy.

Anybody ever hear of Kathleen Belew? She wrote a book and CNN apparently loves her. Why would an opinion by an associate Professor of Northwestern U. regarding the phantom "white supremacy" matter to anyone but the shrinking radical left while ample evidence indicates that the president of the United States is involved in a corrupt arrangement with China? The boogy man of "white supremacy" beats discussing real threats to the sovereignty of the United States.

Forum List

Back