Where did all the people go?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Apparently the crowd (that was less than half the claims to start with) thinned to nothing once trump started speaking.

Not that I blame them, but this does kinda put paid to the protests here about how many people wanted to see him.

Oh, and this is not Rio or a Springsteen concert.

1715643252351.png

Apparently the crowd (that was less than half the claims to start with) thinned to nothing once trump started speaking.

Not that I blame them, but this does kinda put paid to the protests here about how many people wanted to see him.

Let’s see.
A poster called “Biden wins” posts anti Trump lies and you’re too stupid to understand the propaganda and fall for it like the fool you are.

I think they're replaying the speech. Because the weather isn't the same as when the speech was going on, and what we're seeing in this X video. In the X video, it's late and it's cloudy.

The actual crowd.

80,000+ at the Trump Rally in New Jersey. I guess you missed it, since your eyes are glued to the retarded Stormy trial. LOL

Where did the president go? Trump gave a mostly off the cuff speech for two hours and Biden can't talk for ten minutes without a teleprompter and cheat card responses to softball questions.
Off the cuff sounding like a lunatic.

Don Trump's crowd size numbers are a bit inconsistent, to say the least.
Some of Trump's advocates in the media say this one in NJ was..."100,000".
A poster here stated "80,000".

I've seen a report that drone footage before and after the speech.......seems to indicate 19,000.

Another photo comparison....this time vs. an actual paid attendance performance where crowd size is easily calibrated ( a high-priced Taylor Swift concert) in a similar sized venue and compared.....well, there seems to be some real 'inflation' going on in the numbers promoted by Trump interests.

Sorta like his notorious numbers for his inauguration crowd in 2017. Or his own claim of a 'million' supporters in DC on January 6th.

Is there a pattern here of ....'biggest', 'largest', 'most', 'best'?

For reference......how did an 11,000 sqft condo in Trump Tower that, per Don Trump, somehow magically grew to be -----30,000 sqft, without changing it's footprint one inch?

Paint me skeptical.

That’s like filming the crowd outside a Swift concert claiming nobody was in the arena.

Forum List

Back