When You’re God’s Chosen People You Can Expect the Demons to Behave This Way

Here's the thing. When I was younger and a Campus Conservative, I dealt with a whiny liberal Jew on the Student Government, who was trying to impress the black members with how woke he was by railing against the apartheid government in South Africa. Then I pointed out that the same kinds of policies were practiced by the Israelis against the Palestinians...

"But, but, but... the PLO are terrorists!" he blubbered.
"The South Africans say that ANC (African National Congress) are terrorists. Mandela went to jail for making bombs."

Of course, at the time, being kind of right wing and associated with the military, I made the argument to myself the US needed allies, no matter how noxious. Today, I realize the reason why the US has so many problems and isn't loved around the world is because we've supported Apartheid, Zionism, and a host of petty dictators.

The underlying problem is that Israel is an apartheid and colonial state. A bunch of Europeans are treating the indigenous people of the land as second class citizens. Period. Full stop.

And, no before you argue the Bible says God gave the Jews that land, the bible also has talking snakes and giants in it, and I don't believe that, either.
1/3 of the Israeli government is Arab, Arabs make up a high percentage of the IDF, but one Jew moving into the West Bank is justification for Palestinians to murder their new neighbor.

And demonrat fascists like you claim Israel practices apartheid.

This is where you are confused.

The Nazis mistreated the Jews.
The KKK mistreated the blacks.
The Zionists mistreat the Palestinians.

And the Germans kill the Jews
And the Jews kill the Arabs
And the Arabs kill the hostages
And that is the news
And is it any wonder that the monkey's confused
- Roger Waters, Amused to Death.
Quoting a self confessed anti semetic racist is exactly what I expected from racists like you.

Are you a Jew or a Mormon? The European Zionists and refugees handled the situation all wrong from the beginning and by 1940 they just wanted to expell the natives and take it all. What did you think would happen? Hitler abused Jews horribly.. so they made the Palestinians pay with their blood and their land.
Thanks for validating the OP on his Democrats are so similar.

Semitic isn't a race either, dumbass!

Actually, it's a anthropological classification, that in many ways is obsolete. It comes from the silly belief that the Middle Eastern people descended from Shem while the Africans descended from Ham and the Europeans descended from Japeth...

Today we know Noah's flood is a myth.

The problem is the European Squatters had been cross breeding with the Europeans for so long, they are a European people, not a Semitic one.

Jew is a race, Dufus.

No, it's a religion.

Quoting a self confessed anti semetic racist is exactly what I expected from racists like you.

Yes, heaven forbid you try to understand his point, that violence begets violence.

The Germans kill the Jews
And the Jews Kill The Arabs
And the Arabs Kill the hostages...

True, it's nice land.

They just don't want the Zionists there...

Your ability to wear out your welcome is legendary...
People do get jealous of educated winners, don't they!
I'm sure as someone with a History Degree ( :laughing0301: ) you are well aware that it was always the uneducated blue collar workers who wanted the educated Jews out.

People do get jealous of educated winners, don't they!
I'm sure as someone with a History Degree ( :laughing0301: ) you are well aware that it was always the uneducated blue collar workers who wanted the educated Jews out.

Just the ones who had the misfortune of working for them.

I grew up in a working class neighborhood where we used "Jew" as a verb. As it, "Gee, Charlie, your boss really Jewed you on that raise."

Just the ones who had the misfortune of working for them.

I grew up in a working class neighborhood where we used "Jew" as a verb. As it, "Gee, Charlie, your boss really Jewed you on that raise."
It must have sucked to be a true loser who had to resort to "earning" a History Degree :laughing0301: .

It must have sucked to be a true loser who had to resort to "earning" a History Degree

Wouldn't know, I've had a pretty darned good career.. Got my degree, served in the military with distinction, had a pretty good career in my field and started a successful consulting business.

And if some of us say the very same words about violent, criminal blacks and religious zealot Arabs, you call us "RACIST!"

If Arabs and Blacks had the power Jews had, you might have a point.

AIPAC yells Jump, and the cowards in Washington say, "How High?"

Wouldn't know, I've had a pretty darned good career.. Got my degree, served in the military with distinction, had a pretty good career in my field and started a successful consulting business.

If Arabs and Blacks had the power Jews had, you might have a point.

AIPAC yells Jump, and the cowards in Washington say, "How High?"
I get it...Arabs and Blacks stupid.

Actually, it's a anthropological classification, that in many ways is obsolete. It comes from the silly belief that the Middle Eastern people descended from Shem while the Africans descended from Ham and the Europeans descended from Japeth...

Today we know Noah's flood is a myth.

The problem is the European Squatters had been cross breeding with the Europeans for so long, they are a European people, not a Semitic one.

No, it's a religion.

Yes, heaven forbid you try to understand his point, that violence begets violence.

The Germans kill the Jews
And the Jews Kill The Arabs
And the Arabs Kill the hostages...
You’re a retard for thinking the wall around the West Bank is to keep Jews out of the West Bank so they don’t murder Arabs.

A total retard.

You’re a retard for thinking the wall around the West Bank is to keep Jews out of the West Bank so they don’t murder Arabs.

A total retard.

No, it's there to keep the Palestinians from murdering the invaders who stole their land. If you are building walls and bombing the indigenous people of a place you stole, you are in the wrong... this isn't complicated.

I get it...Arabs and Blacks stupid.

Nope, they just don't have the lack of ethics "God's Chosen People" have.

No, it's there to keep the Palestinians from murdering the invaders who stole their land. If you are building walls and bombing the indigenous people of a place you stole, you are in the wrong... this isn't complicated.

Nope, they just don't have the lack of ethics "God's Chosen People" have.
The Jews stole nothing. They BOUGHT BACK much of it. More of it won in conquest after being invaded by hundreds of millions of Arabs..

Yep. Demon inspired. This is what anti god leftism does to the human soul

The Jews stole nothing. They BOUGHT BACK much of it. More of it won in conquest after being invaded by hundreds of millions of Arabs..

Yep. Demon inspired. This is what anti god leftism does to the human soul

Uh, guy, buying something at the barrel of a gun is no better than theft.

1663929270488.png

Look, I get why the world went along with Zionism. Everyone felt bad about the Holocaust.

But resettling them in Palestine and stealing Palestinian land was a worse solution than the problem.

Forum List

Back