When You’re God’s Chosen People You Can Expect the Demons to Behave This Way

Yup, those kinds of attitudes is why you guys are hated no matter where you go.

Hey, I get it. Haters gonna hate.

6f3e083c1b5500715db402278b4e09da.jpg

Muslim sympathizers like Surada blame everything on the Jews. That’s why the big influx of Arab money to liberal colleges is so damaging.

The Jews sought sanctuary in Palestine and proceeded to abuse and denigrate the people who had lived there for 2000 years.

Muslim sympathizers like Surada blame everything on the Jews. That’s why the big influx of Arab money to liberal colleges is so damaging.

To be fair, any Jew who attends Berkeley is asking for trouble. At least at UCLA you can get a decent education and there is a Chabad House right off campus.

Are you still competing for victim status?
No, I’m pointing out that the Democrats have embraced a Farrakhan-loving antisemitic DC Councilman who is running for mayor. Does the Jew girl have to shut up when antisemites run for elected office? Would you say that a black is competing for victim status If he complained that a KKK member was running for office?

This is the problem with Democrats. They will cry that rice is racist, and tell a Jew to shut up if she objects to a Farrakhan fan running for mayor of her city,

I’m not sure what bothers me more - how pervasive Jew-hate is among Democrats, or their hypocrisy about bigotry.

To be fair, any Jew who attends Berkeley is asking for trouble. At least at UCLA you can get a decent education and there is a Chabad House right off campus.
There are lists out out there that list the most antisemitic colleges - and they’re liberal. Jewish students now are considering the degree of antisemitism when choosing colleges.

There are lists out out there that list the most antisemitic colleges - and they’re liberal. Jewish students now are considering the degree of antisemitism when choosing colleges.

They always have. Most of America's top universities had quotas on Jewish students for more than a century. Presumably to give the goyim a chance on the grading curve.

They always have. Most of America's top universities had quotas on Jewish students for more than a century. Presumably to give the goyim a chance on the grading curve.
Yup, and you know who was behind that? The Democrats’ hero - FDR - who was on the Board of Harvard in the 30s and was working to keep the smart Jews out. Also the hero Democrat who turned the Jewish passengers on the St. Louis back to Hitler,

Yup, and you know who was behind that? The Democrats’ hero - FDR - who was on the Board of Harvard in the 30s and was working to keep the smart Jews out. Also the hero Democrat who turned the Jewish passengers on the St. Louis back to Hitler,
Considering it is Congress who set the immigration quotas then your dislike of FDR is unreasonable or anti-Dutch attitude.

Student groups at Berkeley adopt a 'no Zionist speakers rule'

Last month, at least eight different student organizations at UC Berkeley’s School of Law incorporated a bylaw into their respective constitutions attacking the state of Israel.

'n the interest of protecting the safety and welfare of Palestinian students on campus [we] will not invite speakers that have expressed...support of Zionism,' the bylaw read.

What’s the difference between NAZIS, Stalinists, KKK, and Islamic terrorists?

The clothes they wear.

1909582786-736425337cb6d726e7407d58ddae945c.jpg

No, I’m pointing out that the Democrats have embraced a Farrakhan-loving antisemitic DC Councilman who is running for mayor. Does the Jew girl have to shut up when antisemites run for elected office? Would you say that a black is competing for victim status If he complained that a KKK member was running for office?

This is the problem with Democrats. They will cry that rice is racist, and tell a Jew to shut up if she objects to a Farrakhan fan running for mayor of her city,

I’m not sure what bothers me more - how pervasive Jew-hate is among Democrats, or their hypocrisy about bigotry.

Are you a Jew or a Mormon? The European Zionists and refugees handled the situation all wrong from the beginning and by 1940 they just wanted to expell the natives and take it all. What did you think would happen? Hitler abused Jews horribly.. so they made the Palestinians pay with their blood and their land.

Are you a Jew or a Mormon? The European Zionists and refugees handled the situation all wrong from the beginning and by 1940 they just wanted to expell the natives and take it all. What did you think would happen? Hitler abused Jews horribly.. so they made the Palestinians pay with their blood and their land.

quote-if-you-repeat-a-lie-often-enough-people-will-believe-it-and-you-will-even-come-to-believ...jpg

Rice is racist? That's a new one.

Forum List

Back