Sick, Woke Educators Perverting Our Kids

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
`````NEA perversion.jpg

Why teach kids reading, writing and arithmetic when you can teach them "fisting" and "rimming."

View attachment 700453

Why teach kids reading, writing and arithmetic when you can teach them "fisting" and "rimming."
You people really need to get over your irrational angst over all things LGBT. It is born of fear, ignorance and the need to hate And that need to hate, is in turn, the product of you own gender and sexual insecurity and the need to feel superior to others.

Here is what is really going on there :

HEA Statement on Safe Space Badges

The well-being of our students is and always has been the Hilliard Education Association’s top priority. We know every student must feel safe, welcomed and respected in their school environment before they can focus on academic instruction. The “I’m here. Safe person. Safe space” badges that some Hilliard educators opted to wear are visible symbols of their support to their students who may need it and serve as a critical lifeline for LGBTQ+ students who are in crisis who need a trusted adult to help. The QR code on the back of the badge links to a long list of resources for educators –not students—to ensure trusted adults are equipped to support their students and provide assistance as needed. …
Your problem is that you think that any mention of or acknowledgement of the existence of gay, bi or trans kids is "grooming" and recruting and that is just plain stupid. Worse than stupid, it can be deadly! Like it or not, this is real and this kids must be supported and validated. The alternative is that they fall into despair resulting in self emotional turmoil destructive behavior. YOU WILL HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!

Mentally ill sickos teach that homosexuality is "inherited." Then why do they "recruit, recruit, recruit" if it's "hereditary"? Pathological liars, that's why.
Inherited? Who the fuck said that it is inherited. Born gay? Yes? But that is not inherited. Clearly you have no understanding or appreciation of the complexity of human sexuality and have no interest in learning. Indeed, I doubt that you can learn. And no one is recruiting kids.

Without lies, Leftists would have nothing to say.
Take "progressive(sic)patriot(sic)" please.
He most certainly is not either of his compound moniker portions.
Other one-word oxymorons include "gay," "feminist," and "art."

Without lies, Leftists would have nothing to say.
Take "progressive(sic)patriot(sic)" please.
He most certainly is not either of his compound moniker portions.
Other one-word oxymorons include "gay," "feminist," and "art."
Thank you for confirming what I already knew. You have no interest in, or ability to actually discuss the topic of LGBT kids and education. You're only intention was and still is to provoke outrage, and create a fuck fest with your moronic friends that you know will validate your stupidity. I presented a alternative view and all that you can do is engage in Ad hominems and riddicule:

Ad hominem is a logical fallacy that involves a personal attack: an argument based on the perceived failings of an adversary rather than on the merits of the case.
You have been exposed for what you are. My work is done here

That is it? That is all you have to say? Obviously you are ill prepared to deal with the issue as a rational, informed adult. Rather you are just confirming your pathetic ignorance

Tolerance is well and good but tolerance does not include infinite validation for all sexual proclivities and fetishes and especially not for meddling with innocent kids.

I was already all aboard banning teachers unions, now I think we should nuke their membership from orbit after reading this filth.

You people really need to get over your irrational angst over all things LGBT. It is born of fear, ignorance and the need to hate And that need to hate, is in turn, the product of you own gender and sexual insecurity and the need to feel superior to others.

Here is what is really going on there :

HEA Statement on Safe Space Badges

Your problem is that you think that any mention of or acknowledgement of the existence of gay, bi or trans kids is "grooming" and recruting and that is just plain stupid. Worse than stupid, it can be deadly! Like it or not, this is real and this kids must be supported and validated. The alternative is that they fall into despair resulting in self emotional turmoil destructive behavior. YOU WILL HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!
Parents have a 100% to protect their children.
Leave people's children alone.

Inherited? Who the fuck said that it is inherited. Born gay? Yes? But that is not inherited. Clearly you have no understanding or appreciation of the complexity of human sexuality and have no interest in learning. Indeed, I doubt that you can learn. And no one is recruiting kids.
You're a fucking liar. Your goal is to indoctrinate this generation that homosexuality is as normal as heterosexuality. That's sick.

Tolerance is well and good but tolerance does not include infinite validation for all sexual proclivities and fetishes and especially not for meddling with innocent kids.

I was already all aboard banning teachers unions, now I think we should nuke their membership from orbit after reading this filth.
Clearly you have no actual understanding of the issue. You ignorance is beyond profound, Try doing some reading on the subject instead of just spouting off and sounding foolish

That's a lie, men's room prostitute. There's leftist curriculum schoolbooks geared to that, even.

Forum List

Back