When Will The Left Finally Shut Up?

So you are willing to accelerate climate change just so polluters can continue to profit
Something about the present rain and whether or not ladies are making themselves "available" on demand for the gentlemen of the district.

So the lady changes the subject talks about the weather or some other neutral subject but the guy continues talking dirty and spewing pollution and hot air out of his mouth. Then he feels the heat on his cheeks and complains about global warming....

As the years go by, your weepy lies get more stupid and butthurt.

If you're not lying, you can surely point to these liberals who want to end electricity. You can't, obviously, because you made it up, same as you make up everything.

Now, run along and dream of your Stalinist utopia, where anyone who isn't a high-ranking party apparatchik will be left shivering in the dark.

I say the same stuff every day, of every year. The only people PROVEN to lie are the climate whores, like you.

Over and over and over you are proven wrong but you keep bleating.

I'm not butthurt, I am laughing at you you silly buffoon.

I hate denier hippies.

But then, everyone hates denier hippies.

Moonbeams, if you want to live in a cave with a hairy-legged woman and spend your days humping trees, feel free. The rest of us like indoor plumbing and electricity.

That's why we're working to keep the lights on after the fossil fuel is gone. We won't let deniers leave humanity shivering in the dark.

Aww jeez, you found those Mushrooms again.....

We have a LOT of solid options for reliable heating, such as Nuclear and 150 years of oil left to use then use coal for more oil.

31 to go

Last edited:
I say the same stuff every day, of every year. The only people PROVEN to lie are the climate whores, like you.

Over and over and over you are proven wrong but you keep bleating.

I'm not butthurt, I am laughing at you you silly buffoon.
So if the global warming climate change guys aren't totally gay, how do they get so butthurt by the ladies out there?

Would you prefer to CHOOSE how you change your life, or would you prefer it to come because nature says so?

Even if we try and live in balance with the world, there'll still be jobs.

In fact, it's technology that's going to take your job away, not anything people do about climate change.
Do you know how many doomsday predictions there have been over the years? I'm not talking about Climate Change, I'm talking about religious cults all telling us that the world was going to come to an end. Did you pray all of these times, asking God to spare us from destruction? What makes your doomsday any different than their doomsdays, just because you say so? I am not for completely changing people's lives, putting millions out of work, and spending quintillions of dollars just because the left say the world is coming to an end. And, again, I'm not doing all of those things when other countries such as China and India live the good life while we do all of the sacrifice.

No one denies that the earth's climate goes through changes. Some of us just don't wet ourselves worrying about it.

The Earth does not care if the climate changes. It is just a big piece of rock.
The creatures trying to survive on that piece of rock should care

Do you know how many doomsday predictions there have been over the years? I'm not talking about Climate Change, I'm talking about religious cults all telling us that the world was going to come to an end. Did you pray all of these times, asking God to spare us from destruction? What makes your doomsday any different than their doomsdays, just because you say so? I am not for completely changing people's lives, putting millions out of work, and spending quintillions of dollars just because the left say the world is coming to an end. And, again, I'm not doing all of those things when other countries such as China and India live the good life while we do all of the sacrifice.

The problem here is that we could do a lot more. We could have nuclear warfare. Why don't we? because it'd be stupid.

You think only about jobs.

Remember the argument that automation will lead to people losing their jobs? Well, it didn't happen, in fact people found new jobs and better lives.

Living in balance with your world, is not a job loser, it's a way of making sure you survive.

The problem here is that we could do a lot more. We could have nuclear warfare. Why don't we? because it'd be stupid.

You think only about jobs.

Remember the argument that automation will lead to people losing their jobs? Well, it didn't happen, in fact people found new jobs and better lives.

Living in balance with your world, is not a job loser, it's a way of making sure you survive.
I'm not against doing reasonable things. The trouble is, the left are all about doing unreasonable things. We shouldn't purposely put people out of work, and that means you don't fire coal mining jobs in West Virginia and tell these people that there are windfarm jobs open in California. We don't demand much of anything from businesses to foot unreasonable costs, and we don't add even more onto our already massive debt. And, we don't make more sacrifices to make up for what India, China, and other countries don't do.

The creatures trying to survive on that piece of rock should China.

They should care about an asteroid strike. That is a true existential threat.

Climate change is natural, and merely an avenue for the ruling elite to generate more wealth and power for themselves.

Climate change is natural, and merely an avenue for the ruling elite to generate more wealth and power for themselves.

Climate Change is natural
Mans contribution to Climate Change is fairly recent. We can’t do anything about volcanoes, asteroids or any other natural disaster but we can look at the impact of what WE are doing and change it.

The Earth is just a piece of rock? How do plants grow on a rock? You really are quite the simpleton.
The creatures trying to survive on that piece of rock should care
Many do, many don't. You need to diaper up if you're going to keep wetting yourself over it.

Do you know how many doomsday predictions there have been over the years?
Almost all of them from your side. That just indicates your side shouldn't be listened to.

For example, your side has been predicting, nonstop, "new ice age tomorrow!" for over 40 years now. It never arrives, but their cold faith is undiminished. Each time their icy armageddon fails to arrive, they just push the date back more, as any good end times cult does.

In contrast, climate science has been right about everything over that same period.

Your side gets laughed at for being consistent clowns. The climate science side gets respect for being so consistently correct with its predictions.

Almost all of them from your side. That just indicates your side shouldn't be listened to.

For example, your side has been predicting, nonstop, "new ice age tomorrow!" for over 40 years now. It never arrives, but their cold faith is undiminished. Each time their icy armageddon fails to arrive, they just push the date back more, as any good end times cult does.

In contrast, climate science has been right about everything over that same period.

Your side gets laughed at for being consistent clowns. The climate science side gets respect for being so consistently correct with its predictions.
Both sides get laughed at. The Earth has been here for around 5 billion years and it will be here for another 5 billion.

I must fly all over the world in a private jet to warn about the dangers of flying all over the world in a private jet.

So? An asteroid might be coming tomorrow with our name on it.
"We should ignore the bad thing because some other bad thing might happen".

That's remarkably dumb logic. It's like saying "I could get hit by a car tomorrow, so I should immediately cease all personal hygeine."

Bottom line is, the Earth has periods of warming and cooling. That's the science.
The science says the recent unprecedented fast warming is entirely human-caused. You're denying the actual science, because you political group orders you to.

You don't get to cherrypick the science that TheParty approves of and discard the rest. You'll keep trying, but we'll keep pointing out what you're doing.

That's the facts. Why do you deny science?
According to your logic, since forest fires used to always happen naturally, humans can't be the cause of any forest fires.

Your logic is really stupid.

Forum List

Back