Climate Change: From 12 yrs to Now!

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020
D106563D-A391-4CAF-8452-8293117991A3.jpeg

Just 3 yrs ago we had 12 years. Time flys by fastā€¦

In order to save the world, Liberals should all sacrifice their lives. Bill Gates said by ā€œreducing people, we can help dramatically reduce CO2 pollution.

Last edited:

Yeah? If your own Department of Defense thinks it's a national security issue...it probably is...and this was two years ago.

Sea levels are up an inch and a half ... woot ... the next thirty foot storm surge will be ... 30 ft 1-1/2 in instead ... average barometric pressure will be 1013.00000000000003 mb ...

I hate the cold, so everyone burn a tire or two today ...

So what date did this man made global warming thingy officially start? What day is the official day we're all doomed and we can't reverse the thingy's we've done? Whichever date it is, I hope it's not on a Saturday, I like Saturdays, it's my lie in day. I'll be most perturbed if I have to get up and watch the world end, what a bummer that would be.

So what date did this man made global warming thingy officially start? What day is the official day we're all doomed and we can't reverse the thingy's we've done? Whichever date it is, I hope it's not on a Saturday, I like Saturdays, it's my lie in day. I'll be most perturbed if I have to get up and watch the world end, what a bummer that would be.
If people were told to wear masks to reduce CO2, 1/2 of society would do it.

People blindly following orders is the biggest threat to the world. Not Climate change and not Covid

I'm in my 50's, in the whole history of mankind, no one gave a shit about me when burning wood, coal and oil. So what makes someone think that I'm going to give a shit either?

The UN has released an "emergency" report that claims that global climate warming will cross the threshold of + 1.5% already in the 2030s.
UN experts associate these processes exclusively with anthropogenic activities.

O.K. We are waiting for new calls to the plebs to abandon the benefits of civilization

Sea levels are up an inch and a half ... woot ... the next thirty foot storm surge will be ... 30 ft 1-1/2 in instead ... average barometric pressure will be 1013.00000000000003 mb ...

I hate the cold, so everyone burn a tire or two today ...
What a fool and liar you are.

According to NOAA, high-tide flooding is accelerating in more than 40 coastal communities, and 25 of those are seeing linear growth in such events, meaning tidal flooding will become ā€œmore chronic than sporadic.ā€

ā€œWhen the tides start flooding you regularly like this, itā€™s a telltale sign that there are bigger problems ahead,ā€ Sweet said in a telephone interview. ā€œAnd it speaks to the vulnerability of [coastal areas] where people are living. Itā€™s unfortunate, but the reality is that sea levels are going up and our lives and livelihoods are being affected by it.ā€

The UN has released an "emergency" report that claims that global climate warming will cross the threshold of + 1.5% already in the 2030s.
UN experts associate these processes exclusively with anthropogenic activities.

O.K. We are waiting for new calls to the plebs to abandon the benefits of civilization
LOL What a dumb fuck thing to say. We already have the technology to do without fossil fuels. And raise our standard of living at the same time. Of course, that will leave a lot of very rich corporations with stranded assets, which breaks your heart. See, you are completely transparent. You do not give a diddly about the 'plebe'. What you are defending is the ability of the very wealthy to continue to make money off of destroying the future of us all.

The Department of Defense says they need more money......for climate change.

Sounds reasonable, eh?
Of course, it is quite beyond your intellectual abilities to actually research if there is a basis to their claim.

Extreme weather has again damaged a major military base​

The military knows its bases face more flood risks as the climate changes. It isnā€™t ready.

1628554585586.png

Extreme weather has once again caught the US military off guard.

At Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska, headquarters of US Strategic Command and home to more than 10,000 personnel, floodwaters reached up to 7 feet deep on Friday and forced one-third of the base to relocate offices. The flooding also forced the base to cancel an airshow scheduled for June.

ā€œThe speed at which it came in was shocking,ā€ Col. David Norton, who manages facilities at Offutt Air Force Base, told the Associated Press.

Nebraska is just one of several states in the Midwest experiencing severe flooding this month following a wet winter, a rapid spring thaw, and a ā€œbomb cycloneā€ storm that dumped huge amounts of rain and snow into already full waterways like the Mississippi and Missouri rivers.

Of course, it is quite beyond your intellectual abilities to actually research if there is a basis to their claim.

Extreme weather has again damaged a major military base​

The military knows its bases face more flood risks as the climate changes. It isnā€™t ready.

View attachment 523694

At Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska, headquarters of US Strategic Command and home to more than 10,000 personnel, floodwaters reached up to 7 feet deep on Friday and forced one-third of the base to relocate offices. The flooding also forced the base to cancel an airshow scheduled for June.

ā€œThe speed at which it came in was shocking,ā€ Col. David Norton, who manages facilities at Offutt Air Force Base, told the Associated Press.

Nebraska is just one of several states in the Midwest experiencing severe flooding this month following a wet winter, a rapid spring thaw, and a ā€œbomb cycloneā€ storm that dumped huge amounts of rain and snow into already full waterways like the Mississippi and Missouri rivers.

Rising ocean levels, eh?

Rising ocean levels, eh?
No, dumb fuck, extreme weather events. However;

"The Department of Defense (DOD) manages more than 1,700 military installations in worldwide coastal areas that may be affected by sea-level rise. These installations support DOD readiness and operations including naval vessel embarkation and disembarkation, amphibious training, and special operations forces training. Military installations on and near the coast are at risk for high-tide and storm surge flooding amplified by sea-level rise. Congress may choose to assume a role in preparing military installations for sea-level rise based on its authority in fiscal and national security matters."

Forum List

Back