When Will The Left Finally Shut Up?

They don't let us do that.
Yes, I was wondering if anyone would actually call me out on that part of my post since wearing animals skins would require us to raise animals for their skins, which would lead to more animal farting. Guess we need to walk around all-natural.

Yes, I was wondering if anyone would actually call me out on that part of my post since wearing animals skins would require us to raise animals for their skins, which would lead to more animal farting. Guess we need to walk around all-natural.
It makes me think of the Swedish word 《människogestalt》... preachers will say in church for instance, 《Guds Son kom till jorden i människogestalt,》that is, "God's Son came to earth in human form."

But that word is extremely vulgar in Swedish, and refers not just to a "human form" but to a naked adult male figure with an erect penis.

Radical. Yes, put more people out of work than even the virus did. You still haven't addressed my point that huge countries like India and China and others will not comply. They will be the benefactors while the rest of the world live like cave people. The US and few other countries cannot control the entire planet's environment. That's assuming that this isn't just another Earth warming event and is entirely man made.

So we surrender to climate change just because India and China are not in compliance?

If you must pollute to compete, you shouldn’t be in business

So you are willing to accelerate climate change just so polluters can continue to profit
The Earth has had periods of warming and cooling over billions of years, even before man. You can't prove that this period isn't just coincidentally happening at the same time of industrialization. You can't prove that it wouldn't be happening but for man. All you can prove is that it just happens to be happening at the same time of industrialization. You can't prove that it isn't just a coincidence.

We are reaching the point where Climate Change Deniers are moving away from “There is no Climate Change” to “It is too late to do anything about it”
I said it was too late to do anything about it when it first became an issue because I knew there was no way in the world anyone would convince China and India to drastically cut CO2 emissions. I said back then it would be better for us to devote time and attention to dealing with the inevitable changes than to tilt at windmills (see what I did there?) trying to reverse something much larger than we are.

The Earth has had periods of warming and cooling over billions of years, even before man. You can't prove that this period isn't just coincidentally happening at the same time of industrialization. You can't prove that it wouldn't be happening but for man. All you can prove is that it just happens to be happening at the same time of industrialization. You can't prove that it isn't just a coincidence.
We also had periods where many forms of life ceased to exist

If we don’t end our own contribution to climate change, we may be part of that

So you are willing to accelerate climate change just so polluters can continue to profit

It is a case of pay me now or pay me later

If we do not enact climate change measures now, we will pay significantly more later

If your business cannot survive without endangering the environment, you do not deserve to survive

No, it's a case of pay me now, and you can continue to pollute! Your people say "I don't care about your pollution, just pay me my carbon credits you dummy!"

We contribute nothing. And you people are all nihilists anyway. Aren't you always bleating about population control? Here's a suggestion. LET NATURE run its course. Those who survive will be stronger. But, the problem with that, is you weak ass twerps won't survive, and more to the point, you can't leech off of the actual producers, like me.

So we surrender to climate change just because India and China are not in compliance?

If you must pollute to compete, you shouldn’t be in business
You can't change the global climate if countries like India and China and others don't comply. You are suggesting that we should do even more than we should just to make up for the countries that would do less than they should and you can't even prove that that would actually be enough. As I said, you want us to go back to being hunter gatherers and take on quintillions of debt while China, in particular, has all of the luxuries and can take over the world from the rest of us, after which they will destroy the climate anyway. You really haven't thought this through. This is all assuming you are right in that the Earth is warming due to human activity instead of just being a natural cycle of the planet.

Its an ideology that doesn’t interest me. I really don’t care what you do as long as it doesn’t put my life or the lives of my loved ones in danger.

And yet you mandate that I take a unproven, experimental vaccine that has actually killed some people. I haven't.

Remember, MY BODY, MY CHOICE.

Either live with your proclamations or be prepared to be upset when I choose to follow your lead.

Well, the Dinosaurs bit the dust due to a comet. Yes, extinctions, even mass extinctions, have happened on a fairly regular basis on the planet. Isn't it rather arrogant of you though to claim that we can stop it? One day an asteroid or a comet with our name on it could wipe out human life. Could even happen tomorrow. Could well happen long before Climate Change gets us. Hell, Covid mutations could get us in just the next few years, even before AOC's statement that we've only got 12 years left before the climate gets us. The left are just fear mongers with no credible evidence that they can actually stop the Climate from getting us. They talk all this bullshit, and yet they hide the truth from their followers that if we did absolutely everything they wanted us to do, temps would still rise. Somehow that never seems to make the headlines, only that we are doomed if we don't do anything. They somehow forget to mention that we are all doomed anyway, even if we did everything they wanted.

Read another article today about how we are all doomed. Climate change has become close to irreversible. We have hurricanes every year. We have earthquakes every year. We have record high temps every year. We have record low temps every year. We have flooding every year. We have record snowfalls every year. We have forest fires every year.

Anyway, it got me wondering, the left have been saying we are doomed time and time and time again for years and I wondered at what point they would just shut up. I mean, if scientists conclude that Climate Change is irreversible and that we are past the point of no return, will they finally just shut up and let us live our lives until we all burn to death or freeze to death or drown in flooding? Or, even after the point of no return, will they still be trying to get us to get rid of planes, trains, and automobiles, wear animal skin clothes, get rid of air conditioning and heat, eliminate farting cows, and spend trillions and trillions of dollars fighting a war that they have already declared is over?
That’s not how political ideologies work. The left will always push left and the right will always push right. People however do change. Many are more progressive and liberal at a young age and move more conservative as they get older. However, I do know many older people that have gone the other way lately, woth their party support, as the so called “right” has really taken a turn towards some hateful and dispicable behavior that is hard for any good hearted person to stomach

That’s not how political ideologies work. The left will always push left and the right will always push right. People however do change. Many are more progressive and liberal at a young age and move more conservative as they get older. However, I do know many older people that have gone the other way lately, woth their party support, as the so called “right” has really taken a turn towards some hateful and dispicable behavior that is hard for any good hearted person to stomach
Part of that despicable behavior of the right is due to excellent politics of the left. They have done a good job of painting the other side as evil. That's not to say that some on the right aren't evil. However, just as many on the right have fallen off the edge of the Earth, many on the left have also fallen off the edge of the Earth.

Forum List

Back