When the coronovirus plays itself out, what will be the next big media story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Jade Helm.......

Pizza Gate...

Benghazi....

I have seen some FEMA coffins traveling around the country too...

Russia with their current Oil Feud with us which is directed at our Energy Industry specifically the Shale Industry & Oil Exports.

Then you have China with imo, is a Manufactured COVID 19 Cold Scare designed to attack our stock market.....are trying to once again, keep President Trump from being elected just like Russia did when they allied with Obama and Clinton in 2016 and produced a Propaganda Bomb that Obama and Clinton snuck right in to the Heart of our Government.

So this is it right here. It follows a similar pattern as The Dirty Russian Dossier attack, only they launched it sooner.

Now if the combined forces of China, The Democrat Party, The Left Stream Media, and Russia cannot knock Trump down far enough and those panics subside, I believe they will try to go after The President's Children, as well as attack SCOTUS to threaten and intimidate them in to voting The DemNazi Way, and also vote to violate The President's Civil Rights.

If they get past that hurdle and succeed, they will Mobilize their Brown Shirt Army and attack The Trump Family's Businesses, and by attack, I mean yes it will be a full on assault reminiscent of Kristalnacht. We don't call them DemNazis for nothing.

The migrant caravan.......again.....
That particular attack was launched by George Soros and his allies and it did have some success, and despite The Democrats Obstruction in stopping The Invasion, The Administration eventually was able to react and put policies and and manpower in the right place to put a stop to it.

So not sure if they are willing to blow that kind of money to bus caravans North to flood our borders like they did before.

But, that's not a bad guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back