Climate Change is the rule, not the exception

Or why a missile knocked down street lights when it passed over cars on a road near the Pentagon. And all the witnesses in those cars saw a plane.

EMH has been loony since a Jew started banging his ex.
Now he claims the passengers that were killed were taken to Cleveland. Amazing how conspiracies originate. And I do believe there are genuine conspiracies.

with no wires and no dents.... either put there or pushed over by the wake of the missile...

Again, if a 757 hits something, it actually exerts a FORCE on the 757, not like your scifi no force scenario...

They didn't have any dents? Link?

either put there or pushed over by the wake of the missile...

They were knocked away from the Pentagon? Link?

Had that been the case, the jet would have nosed over.

Do you have any sick-and-rudder time at all?

You're certified in a 757? ... I say "horsefeathers" ... what's the first thing the FAA guy did when you were checking out in multi-engine? ... don't know? ... didn't think so ...

We can burn aluminum in a small campfire ... the missing parts can be found in the soil as oxides ...

You're certified in a 757? ... I say "horsefeathers" ... what's the first thing the FAA guy did when you were checking out in multi-engine? ... don't know? ... didn't think so ...

We can burn aluminum in a small campfire ... the missing parts can be found in the soil as oxides ...
Irrelevant to anything.

The basic physics of objects in motion would cause the airliner to nose over and auger into the ground, had the engines made contact with it.

Wow ... folks sure do go the distant to protect Saudi Arabia ... a war in Iraq just to keep people from thinking about how much the Saudis hate us ...

Why bother attacking the Pentagon while we're usurping the elections? ... this is worse than Mockingjay, where the President of Everyone plays pussy-foot with a 17-year-old little girl ...

Irrelevant to anything.

The basic physics of objects in motion would cause the airliner to nose over and auger into the ground, had the engines made contact with it.

No ... basic physics says the aluminum airframe crumples ... engine mounting is designed to shear off ... you're thinking "oil-quench steel" when we're dealing with aluminum beer cans ... Aluminum burns at camp-fire temperature ... correct me if I'm wrong, but avgas burns as hot as firewood ...

I'm beginning to wonder how much stick-and-rudder time you've had ... I have at least 100 hours right-seat passenger ... but no more than ten minutes of actual instruction ...

No ... basic physics says the aluminum airframe crumples ... engine mounting is designed to shear off ... you're thinking "oil-quench steel" when we're dealing with aluminum beer cans ... Aluminum burns at camp-fire temperature ... correct me if I'm wrong, but avgas burns as hot as firewood ...

I'm beginning to wonder how much stick-and-rudder time you've had ... I have at least 100 hours right-seat passenger ... no more than ten minutes as SIC ...
No, basic physics and leverage says the plane noses over and augers into the ground.

You know who else had zero actual stick-and-rudder time?....The "terrorist" who did a a wing-over with an airliner, put said aircraft into a moderately steep dive, which he managed to pull out of at the exact moment he needed to, in order to hit a 70 ft +/- target in a nearly perfect level flight attitude.....All of that with nothing more than a few hours of sim time.

And you clowns have the temerity to call those who question the fairy tale that is the "official account" the conspiracy theorists. :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

No, basic physics and leverage says the plane noses over and augers into the ground.

You know who else had zero actual stick-and-rudder time?....The "terrorist" who did a a wing-over with an airliner, put said aircraft into a moderately steep dive, which he managed to pull out of at the exact moment he needed to, in order to hit a 70 ft +/- target in a nearly perfect level flight attitude.....All of that with nothing more than a few hours of sim time.

And you clowns have the temerity to call those who question the fairy tale that is the "official account" the conspiracy theorists. :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

The pilot of Flight 77? ...

"[Hani] Hanjour trained at the CRM Airline Training Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, earning his FAA commercial pilot's certificate in April 1999"

You're not really well informed on this subject, now are you? ... I'm guessing you have zero time around airplanes, or you'd know how easy they dent ... ran my poor forehead into the trailing edge and all the mechanic could do was scream at me and kick me out of the hanger, bleeding everyplace and everyone was mad at me for denting the goddam plane ...

"[Hani] Hanjour trained at the CRM Airline Training Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, earning his FAA commercial pilot's certificate in April 1999"

You're not really well informed on this subject, now are you? ... I'm guessing you have zero time around airplanes, or you'd know how easy they dent ... ran my poor forehead into the trailing edge and all the mechanic could do was scream at me and kick me out of the hanger, bleeding everyplace and everyone was mad at me for denting the goddam plane ...
That's your story, buster.

Had that been the case, the jet would have nosed over.

Do you have any sick-and-rudder time at all?
Read the report on Britanica.

To back up the missile hit the pentagon guys, what are they saying actually? That no muslims hijacked any airplane. That some whack job owned a missile and fired it magically at the Pentagon. Supposedly they have a photo of the missile. But what is their motive again? We had a flight attendant on American Airlines flight 77 who called a person telling the party the plane was hijacked and now was flying where the hijackers were taking it. She was live at the time.

Their motive involves Arab Muslims. They in fact want to defend the Muslims. And they made up a fiction to back them up.

The American Airlines Boeing 757-200 took off 10 minutes behind schedule at 8:20 AM on September 11 with a crew of six and a scant 58 passengers, including the militants. They encompassed three children and three teachers and some officials on a National Geographic Society field trip, the political pundit Barbara Olson (wife of Solicitor General Ted Olson), as well as people traveling for work or for vacation and people returning home. In addition, five hijackers boarded the flight. One of the hijackers, Hani Hanjour, was a trained pilot. About half an hour after takeoff, the hijackers took control of the aircraft. At 8:54 the westbound plane turned to the south, a deviation from its flight plan. Two minutes later the airplane’s transponder was turned off. Radar contact was also lost. An air traffic controller at the Indianapolis Air Traffic Control Center tried repeatedly to make contact with the pilot; receiving no response, he contacted American Airlines, which was similarly unsuccessful. Unaware of the earlier hijackings, the air traffic controllers began notifying other agencies that the plane might have crashed. At 9:09 the Indianapolis Air Traffic Control Center notified the FAA regional centre that it had lost contact with flight 77. At 9:12 one of the flight attendants, Renee May, used her cell phone to call her mother; she asked her mother to tell American Airlines that the flight had been hijacked. A couple of minutes later, Barbara Olson phoned her husband to tell him that the plane had been hijacked and that all the people aboard had been herded to the back of the plane. It was about that same time that the Indianapolis Air Traffic Control Center learned from American Airlines that other planes had been hijacked. A discussion ensued between the FAA command centre and Indianapolis, and another confused conversation took place between the FAA and the Northeast Air Defense Sector. In the meantime, flight 77 traveled undetected back toward Washington for 36 minutes. At 9:32 air traffic controllers at Dulles found an unidentified aircraft traveling east at a high rate of speed and notified their compatriots at Reagan National Airport. FAA officials at both airports notified the Secret Service, and controllers at Reagan ordered an airborne National Guard cargo plane to find and follow the unidentified aircraft. At 9:34 flight 77 was 5 miles (8 km) west-southwest of the Pentagon; it executed a sharp turn and quick descent and dove toward the Pentagon, slamming into it at 9:37.

Last edited:

Every highjacked airliner had a pilot who was commercial. This puts their training hours in the range of at a minimum 250 hours. FAA regulations cover this.

For example, FAA requires 250 total hours for a commercial pilot certificate. However, few, if any, airlines use that amount of flight time as their own minimum standard.

How do I get a commercial pilot license (certificate)?​

That's your story, buster.
For some odd purpose you are actually denying Arab muslims were flying the doomed airliner. Maybe you do this because you do not know the whole story.

The American Airlines Boeing 757-200 took off 10 minutes behind schedule at 8:20 AM on September 11 with a crew of six and a scant 58 passengers, including the militants. They encompassed three children and three teachers and some officials on a National Geographic Society field trip, the political pundit Barbara Olson (wife of Solicitor General Ted Olson), as well as people traveling for work or for vacation and people returning home. In addition, five hijackers boarded the flight. One of the hijackers, Hani Hanjour, was a trained pilot. About half an hour after takeoff, the hijackers took control of the aircraft. At 8:54 the westbound plane turned to the south, a deviation from its flight plan. Two minutes later the airplane’s transponder was turned off. Radar contact was also lost. An air traffic controller at the Indianapolis Air Traffic Control Center tried repeatedly to make contact with the pilot; receiving no response, he contacted American Airlines, which was similarly unsuccessful. Unaware of the earlier hijackings, the air traffic controllers began notifying other agencies that the plane might have crashed. At 9:09 the Indianapolis Air Traffic Control Center notified the FAA regional centre that it had lost contact with flight 77. At 9:12 one of the flight attendants, Renee May, used her cell phone to call her mother; she asked her mother to tell American Airlines that the flight had been hijacked. A couple of minutes later, Barbara Olson phoned her husband to tell him that the plane had been hijacked and that all the people aboard had been herded to the back of the plane. It was about that same time that the Indianapolis Air Traffic Control Center learned from American Airlines that other planes had been hijacked. A discussion ensued between the FAA command centre and Indianapolis, and another confused conversation took place between the FAA and the Northeast Air Defense Sector. In the meantime, flight 77 traveled undetected back toward Washington for 36 minutes. At 9:32 air traffic controllers at Dulles found an unidentified aircraft traveling east at a high rate of speed and notified their compatriots at Reagan National Airport. FAA officials at both airports notified the Secret Service, and controllers at Reagan ordered an airborne National Guard cargo plane to find and follow the unidentified aircraft. At 9:34 flight 77 was 5 miles (8 km) west-southwest of the Pentagon; it executed a sharp turn and quick descent and dove toward the Pentagon, slamming into it at 9:37.

Irrelevant to anything.

Auger into the ground? When it's moving at 500 miles an hour, level with the ground, a few hundred feet from impact? Sorry, no time to auger, inertia is smashing it into the brick wall.

Every highjacked airliner had a pilot who was commercial. This puts their training hours in the range of at a minimum 250 hours. FAA regulations cover this.

For example, FAA requires 250 total hours for a commercial pilot certificate. However, few, if any, airlines use that amount of flight time as their own minimum standard.

How do I get a commercial pilot license (certificate)?

I was looking for "FAA guy cuts an engine as soon as you clear the runway" ...

Auger into the ground? When it's moving at 500 miles an hour, level with the ground, a few hundred feet from impact? Sorry, no time to auger, inertia is smashing it into the brick wall.
Airliners only travel that fast at altitude.....In order to perform the maneuvers that particular jet would have needed, in order to perform to do what the fairy tale "official story" says it did, the speed would be more in the low 200kt range....And at that, if the engine nacelles contacted the ground, the plane would have nosed over and plowed into the ground.

You really don't know dick about flying airplanes.

Airliners only travel that fast at altitude.....In order to perform the maneuvers that particular jet would have needed, in order to perform to do what the fairy tale "official story" says it did, the speed would be more in the low 200kt range....And at that, if the engine nacelles contacted the ground, the plane would have nosed over and plowed into the ground.

You really don't know dick about flying airplanes.

Airliners only travel that fast at altitude...

Why do you feel that?

airspeed-indicator-asi-l.jpg

Forum List

Back